- India files graft case against BAE Systems, Rolls-Royce May 29, 2023
- Venezuela‚Äôs Maduro meets Lula in Brazil as relations improve May 29, 2023
- US debt ceiling deal: What‚Äôs in, what‚Äôs out of the bill May 29, 2023
- Ukraine‚Äôs parliament approves sanctions against Russia ally Iran May 29, 2023
- Fighting continues in Sudan as latest ceasefire close to expiring May 29, 2023
- Nigeria‚Äôs new President Bola Tinubu vows reset for ailing economy May 29, 2023
- The adoption of sign language is a loud win for anti-capitalism May 29, 2023
- Wildfire forces thousands of people to evacuate in eastern Canada May 29, 2023
- Shanghai records hottest day in May in 100 years May 29, 2023
- Lavrov in surprise Kenya visit after Ukraine FM trip to Africa May 29, 2023
- Biden‚Äôs Foreign Policy: Most Dangerous in My Lifetime?
- Conflicts of Interest: US Will Use AI to Censor ‚ÄėRussian Disinformation‚Äô
- Memorial Day by Camillo Mac Bica
- What Can I Do To Prevent Nuclear War? You Can Shout ‚ÄėNo‚Äô Now!
- Dave DeCamp on Jackman Radio talks about Ukraine, China, and RFK Jr.
- Ron Paul on Zelensky‚Äôs Hit List: Kiev Pledges To Assassinate Putin and Other ‚ÄėEnemies‚Äô
- Conflicts of Interest: The US Terror Wars Killed 4.5 Million
- John Mearsheimer on the current state of the Ukraine-Russian War
- Biden Illegally Ships $3 Billion To Ukraine
- Send in the Clowns: UK‚Äôs Boris Johnson in Texas‚Ä¶ To Lobby For Ukraine!
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Kashmir in the Shadows – by Robert Fantina – 26 May.23
- The Geopolitics of the Ukraine War – Alfred W. Mccoy
- Germany Deserves a Big Share of the Blame for the Ukraine Disaster BY DAVE LINDORFF
- Why is Washington Encouraging India to Confront Pakistan? BY BRIAN CLOUGHLEY
- Colin Powell: Grotesque Atrocities and the New Liberal Conscience – BY RICHARD FALK – DANIEL FALCONE
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: deceit
How the CIAís Fake Vaccination Campaign Endangers Us All
May 1, 2013 The U.S. was wrong to use health workers to target Osama bin Laden Not long after midnight on May 2, 2011, U.S. Navy SEALs attacked a three-story compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, raced to the main building’s top … Continue reading
Posted in Conspiracy, Empire, Ideaology, Pakistan Tagged cia, deceit, osama in laden, pakistan, polio, trust Leave a comment
Did a Neoliberal Energy Grab Backfire? Crimea: an EU-US-Exxon Screwup
by PIERRE M. SPREY and FRANKLIN C. SPINNEY On 17 May, William Broad‚Äôs piece,¬†‚ÄúIn Taking Crimea, Putin Gains a Sea of Fuel Reserves‚ÄĚ, appeared in the New York Times.¬† Broad explained¬† how the annexation of Crimea by Russia changed the … Continue reading
Posted in Conspiracy, Empire, Ukraine Tagged coup, deceit, empire, eu, Putin, ukraine, united states, us Leave a comment
How the United States Was Used to Create Israel by JAMES ABOUREZK
Having studied enough American Indian Tribes over the years, I have grown accustomed to creation myths that each Tribe assigns itself as its reason for being.¬† And the definition of ‚Äúchutzpah‚ÄĚ that I‚Äôve been taught is that of a young … Continue reading
Posted in Conspiracy, Empire, History, Palestine, Zionism Tagged conspiracy, deceit, gaza, history, israel, lies, murder, obama, palestine, propoganda, racism, zionism Leave a comment
ExxonMobil, Russia and Ukraine by STEVE HORN
In a long-awaited moment in a¬†hotly contested zone currently occupied by the Russian military,¬†Ukraine‚Äôs citizens living in the peninsula of Crimea¬†voted overwhelmingly to become part of Russia. Responding to the referendum, President Barack Obama and numerous U.S. officials¬†rejected the results … Continue reading
Posted in Caucasus, Conspiracy, Empire, Russia, Ukraine Tagged conspiracy, coup, deceit, empire, energy, ExxonMobil, fracking, gas, obama, Russia, ukraine, united states Leave a comment
Obama Backs Down on Crimea by MIKE WHITNEY
‚ÄúI never thought I‚Äôd live to see the day when the US State Department whitewashed the neo-Nazi views and heritage of a gang of thugs who had seized power in a violent coup d‚Äô√©tat. In Iraq, Libya, and Syria, US … Continue reading
Posted in Caucasus, Conspiracy, Empire, Russia, Ukraine Tagged conspiracy, coup, deceit, empire, obama, Russia, ukraine, united states Leave a comment
Duplicitous Diplomacy? Can Iran Trust the United States? by SHELDON RICHMAN
People ask whether the United States can trust Iran. The better question is whether Iran can trust the United States. Since 1979 the U.S. government has prosecuted a covert and proxy war against Iran. The objective has been regime change … Continue reading
Posted in Conspiracy, Disclosure, Empire, Ideaology, Iran Tagged coup, deceit, iran, islamic, revolution, shah, trust Leave a comment
Where‚Äôs the Accountability for Israeli War Crimes?
Gaza City. The Palestinian Authority would be ‚Äútraitors‚ÄĚ if they agreed to a condition the UK is seeking to impose in exchange for agreeing to¬† support Palestine upgrading its membership in the UN. So said Raji Sourani, Director of the¬†Palestine … Continue reading
Posted in Empire, Ideaology, Palestine, Zionism Tagged colonialism, deceit, gaza, traitors, violence, war, war crimes Leave a comment
The Origin Of Christmas
Christmas is a holiday shared and celebrated by many religions. It is a day that has an effect on the entire world.
To many people, it is a favorite time of the year involving gift giving, parties and feasting. Christmas is a holiday that unifies almost all of professing Christendom.
The spirit of Christmas causes people to decorate their homes and churches, cut down trees and bring them into their homes, decking them with silver and gold.
In the light of that tree, families make merry and give gifts one to another.
When the sun goes down on December 24th, and darkness covers the land, families and churches prepare for participation in customs such as burning the yule log, singing around the decorated tree, kissing under the mistletoe and holly, and attending a late night service or midnight mass.
What is the meaning of Christmas? Where did the customs and traditions originate? Continue reading