- More clashes as banned TLP continues protest in Pakistan October 23, 2021
- The Beirut blast probe: A tale of distrust and disinformation October 23, 2021
- UN fears âmass atrocity crimesâ in northern Myanmar October 23, 2021
- Gunmen attack Nigeria prison, free dozens of inmates: Official October 23, 2021
- Italyâs Salvini in court for blocking Open Arms from docking October 23, 2021
- Lebanon uprising protesters anxiously await military court trials October 23, 2021
- Laura Kovesi: Is the EU doing enough to tackle financial crime? October 23, 2021
- Fears of a Hamas takeover of the West Bank are exaggerated October 23, 2021
- Cricket: How Namibia sealed one of T20 World Cupâs biggest shocks October 23, 2021
- How creditors are cashing in on a G20 debt deal for poor nations October 23, 2021
- Intervention in Haiti Is Still the WrongÂ Answer
- Conflicts of Interest: Colin Powellâs Career Supporting the War State guest Scott Horton
- Nikki Haleyâs Ridiculous Demand to Escalate Economic War Against Iran and China
- 10th Anniversary of Obama Killing a Young American
- Misjudging the Balance of Interests in Taiwan
- Colin Powell and the Empire of Lies
- End the Failed Regime Change Campaign in Venezuela
- Conflicts of Interest: Corporate Press Weaponizes Fictional âHavana Syndromeâ
- Is CNN Getting Cash to Cover for UAEÂ Dictatorship?
- Conflicts of Interest: Is Antony Blinken Pushing Phony Diplomacy?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Why is Washington Encouraging India to Confront Pakistan? BY BRIAN CLOUGHLEY
- Colin Powell: Grotesque Atrocities and the New Liberal Conscience – BY RICHARD FALK – DANIEL FALCONE
- Pakistani-American director Iram Parveen Bilal’s new film shows a different type of Pakistani family
- Clearer view of secretive Israeli nuclear facility is visible by satellite thanks to two archaeologists
- âI Converted to Islam, But Hide My New Faith in Publicâ: An Upper Caste Hindu Man Tells His Story
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: deceit
May 1, 2013 The U.S. was wrong to use health workers to target Osama bin Laden Not long after midnight on May 2, 2011, U.S. Navy SEALs attacked a three-story compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, raced to the main building’s top … Continue reading
by PIERRE M. SPREY and FRANKLIN C. SPINNEY On 17 May, William Broadâs piece,Â âIn Taking Crimea, Putin Gains a Sea of Fuel Reservesâ, appeared in the New York Times.Â Broad explainedÂ how the annexation of Crimea by Russia changed the … Continue reading
Having studied enough American Indian Tribes over the years, I have grown accustomed to creation myths that each Tribe assigns itself as its reason for being.Â And the definition of âchutzpahâ that Iâve been taught is that of a young … Continue reading
In a long-awaited moment in aÂ hotly contested zone currently occupied by the Russian military,Â Ukraineâs citizens living in the peninsula of CrimeaÂ voted overwhelmingly to become part of Russia. Responding to the referendum, President Barack Obama and numerous U.S. officialsÂ rejected the results … Continue reading
âI never thought Iâd live to see the day when the US State Department whitewashed the neo-Nazi views and heritage of a gang of thugs who had seized power in a violent coup dâĂ©tat. In Iraq, Libya, and Syria, US … Continue reading
People ask whether the United States can trust Iran. The better question is whether Iran can trust the United States. Since 1979 the U.S. government has prosecuted a covert and proxy war against Iran. The objective has been regime change … Continue reading
Gaza City. The Palestinian Authority would be âtraitorsâ if they agreed to a condition the UK is seeking to impose in exchange for agreeing toÂ support Palestine upgrading its membership in the UN. So said Raji Sourani, Director of theÂ Palestine … Continue reading
Christmas is a holiday shared and celebrated by many religions. It is a day that has an effect on the entire world.
To many people, it is a favorite time of the year involving gift giving, parties and feasting. Christmas is a holiday that unifies almost all of professing Christendom.
The spirit of Christmas causes people to decorate their homes and churches, cut down trees and bring them into their homes, decking them with silver and gold.
In the light of that tree, families make merry and give gifts one to another.
When the sun goes down on December 24th, and darkness covers the land, families and churches prepare for participation in customs such as burning the yule log, singing around the decorated tree, kissing under the mistletoe and holly, and attending a late night service or midnight mass.
What is the meaning of Christmas? Where did the customs and traditions originate? Continue reading