- Spain, Morocco seek reset of testy relationship at Rabat summit February 2, 2023
- Whatâs behind the public anger in the UK? February 2, 2023
- Republicans kick Ilhan Omar off US House foreign affairs panel February 2, 2023
- Putin evokes Stalingrad battle as he vows victory in Ukraine war February 2, 2023
- Rape charge against Man United player Greenwood dropped February 2, 2023
- Guantanamo detainee freed to Belize after 20 years in captivity February 2, 2023
- Israeli attorney general says Netanyahu must avoid legal overhaul February 2, 2023
- US filings for jobless aid lowest since April February 2, 2023
- Biden under pressure for police reform after Tyre Nichols funeral February 2, 2023
- Sudan to âmove forwardâ with Israel on normalising relations February 2, 2023
- Worst US Foreign Policy in My Lifetime Happening Today
- Biden Announces More Billions to Ukraine as Americans Sour on War
- Ray McGovern on How We Got Here and How To End the Madness
- Why Is Washington So Openly Releasing Details of Armored Vehicle Shipment to Ukraine?
- Israel Attacks Iran (Again)
- Who Was Really Behind the âRussian Disinformationâ Hoax?
- Boltonâs Big Error on China and NorthÂ Korea
- Zelensky: âThanks for the TanksâŠNow GIMME Missiles and F-16s!â
- Daniel Ellsberg: Losing the First Amendment Reverses War of Independence
- Conflicts of Interest: Biden Clings to Failed Regime Change Attempts
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Geopolitics of the Ukraine War – Alfred W. Mccoy
- Germany Deserves a Big Share of the Blame for the Ukraine Disaster BY DAVE LINDORFF
- Why is Washington Encouraging India to Confront Pakistan? BY BRIAN CLOUGHLEY
- Colin Powell: Grotesque Atrocities and the New Liberal Conscience – BY RICHARD FALK – DANIEL FALCONE
- Pakistani-American director Iram Parveen Bilal’s new film shows a different type of Pakistani family
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: deceit
May 1, 2013 The U.S. was wrong to use health workers to target Osama bin Laden Not long after midnight on May 2, 2011, U.S. Navy SEALs attacked a three-story compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, raced to the main building’s top … Continue reading
by PIERRE M. SPREY and FRANKLIN C. SPINNEY On 17 May, William Broadâs piece,Â âIn Taking Crimea, Putin Gains a Sea of Fuel Reservesâ, appeared in the New York Times.Â Broad explainedÂ how the annexation of Crimea by Russia changed the … Continue reading
Having studied enough American Indian Tribes over the years, I have grown accustomed to creation myths that each Tribe assigns itself as its reason for being.Â And the definition of âchutzpahâ that Iâve been taught is that of a young … Continue reading
In a long-awaited moment in aÂ hotly contested zone currently occupied by the Russian military,Â Ukraineâs citizens living in the peninsula of CrimeaÂ voted overwhelmingly to become part of Russia. Responding to the referendum, President Barack Obama and numerous U.S. officialsÂ rejected the results … Continue reading
âI never thought Iâd live to see the day when the US State Department whitewashed the neo-Nazi views and heritage of a gang of thugs who had seized power in a violent coup dâĂ©tat. In Iraq, Libya, and Syria, US … Continue reading
People ask whether the United States can trust Iran. The better question is whether Iran can trust the United States. Since 1979 the U.S. government has prosecuted a covert and proxy war against Iran. The objective has been regime change … Continue reading
Gaza City. The Palestinian Authority would be âtraitorsâ if they agreed to a condition the UK is seeking to impose in exchange for agreeing toÂ support Palestine upgrading its membership in the UN. So said Raji Sourani, Director of theÂ Palestine … Continue reading
Christmas is a holiday shared and celebrated by many religions. It is a day that has an effect on the entire world.
To many people, it is a favorite time of the year involving gift giving, parties and feasting. Christmas is a holiday that unifies almost all of professing Christendom.
The spirit of Christmas causes people to decorate their homes and churches, cut down trees and bring them into their homes, decking them with silver and gold.
In the light of that tree, families make merry and give gifts one to another.
When the sun goes down on December 24th, and darkness covers the land, families and churches prepare for participation in customs such as burning the yule log, singing around the decorated tree, kissing under the mistletoe and holly, and attending a late night service or midnight mass.
What is the meaning of Christmas? Where did the customs and traditions originate? Continue reading