- Spain’s Juan Carlos accused of threatening ex-lover’s life January 16, 2021
- US slaps more sanctions on Iran in final days of Trump presidency January 16, 2021
- End of Merkel era begins as German CDU picks new party leader January 16, 2021
- US now says no direct evidence of ‘kill capture teams’ at Capitol January 16, 2021
- After Capitol attack, Trump’s approval rating slides in US polls January 16, 2021
- US tightens security before Joe Biden’s inauguration January 16, 2021
- Optimistic US big bank chiefs release $5bn from reserves January 15, 2021
- Smoking gun: US National Rifle Association files for bankruptcy January 15, 2021
- US sanctions Cuban ministry for alleged human rights abuses January 15, 2021
- Far right ready to ‘fight and kill in Trump’s name’: Experts January 15, 2021
- Maj. Danny Sjursen on Ethiopia, Mali, and the Chances Biden Starts a War
- Combat Myths Matter to More Than Just Military Members. So Do Their Ramifications.
- Pompeo’s Scorched Earth Campaign
- The FBI Claims Free Speech Prevented Warning of Capitol Violence
- Dear Congress: Hold On to That Fear
- A Defense of the Peaceful Transfer of War-Making Power
- There’s Nothing Vegan About War
- BringOurTroopsHome.US Praises Rep. Cori Bush for Signing War Powers Pledge
- A Malevolent Decision That Will Kill Countless Yemenis
- ‘One State Is a Game Changer’: A Conversation with Ilan Pappe and Awad Abdelfattah on the One Democratic State Campaign
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Fake News Uncovered..
- The dead professor and the vast pro-India disinformation campaign
- Australian special forces involved in murder of 39 Afghan civilians, war crimes report alleges
- This Is What the Modi Sarkar Has Done to Indian Muslims
- The abandoned mansions of Pakistan (Full Documentary) BBC Stories
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Sport
The World At Their Feet – Karachi United Football Foundation from Karachi United on Vimeo.
Because umpires are human there will always be mistakes. Mistakes are unfortunate. Many respond by saying that bad umpiring “happens both ways” and “you win some you lose some” and that “it all evens out in the long run”. These words may be true to some extent but one key point that is almost always ignored is that an incorrect umpiring decision almost always costs the underdog the most because the underdog has to work harder to take wickets, score runs and win matches. Continue reading
Can Pakistan’s cricketers play for both God and Country or do they have to chose, or is niether God or their country important? Ali Khan examines the current troubles of Pakistan cricket. Continue reading
Pakistan’s star fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar to be sent home from Champions Trophy after drug test.
But then again who gives a $%^*&? Continue reading
NrMq1-vrS0s And while the world talks about sanctions against North Korea (we can’t invade because unlike Iraq they actually have WMDs) we’ll have finished our chicken. After we eat chicken we’ll bowl reverse swing. Its what we do.