- Carbon in the sky and climate change: Earth Day by the numbers April 22, 2021
- Border security a common concern for Pakistan and Iran: Rouhani April 22, 2021
- Brutal second COVID wave rips through India: Live updates April 22, 2021
- ‘This isn’t convenient’: HSBC manager’s heart attack spurs debate April 22, 2021
- Australian states investigate COVID spread in quarantine hotels April 22, 2021
- #COVIDSOS: Indian Twitter becomes a platform of hope amid despair April 22, 2021
- ‘Mrs World’ returns her crown after Sri Lanka pageant controversy April 22, 2021
- Australia says it killed state-China deals over national interest April 22, 2021
- Biden to recognise Armenian mass killing as ‘genocide’: Report April 22, 2021
- World’s highest daily rise in COVID cases in India, record deaths April 22, 2021
- The Foreign Policy Segment of President Putin’s ‘State of the Nation’ Address Today
- Media Lies Exposed: Officer Sicknick and the False ‘Insurrection’ Narrative
- Ditch the Draft, Once and for All
- Interesting How the Military ‘Defends’ This Country by Sending Ships 7,000 Kilometers From Canadian Soil
- At UN Security Council, Aaron Maté Debunks OPCW’s Syria Lies and Confronts US, UK on Cover-Up
- Afghanistan: ‘White Man’s Burden’ Lifted?
- Tucker Carlson with Col. Douglas Macgregor on the Russian Bounty Story and US Hostility Against Russia
- ‘Selective Service Repeal Act’ Introduced in Congress
- Yemen FM Urges World to Focus on Saudi, Emirati War Crimes
- Biden Declares ‘National Emergency’ – Blindsides Russia With Sanctions, Economic Warfare
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Trailers
In 2004, musician Izzat Majeed founded Sachal Studios to create a space for traditional music in a nation that had rejected its musical roots. Sharia law had decimated Pakistani orchestras in the late 1970s, and yet the Sachal musicians remain … Continue reading
My Freedom Or Death – Condition ONE Beta from Danfung Dennis on Vimeo.
Battle for Hearts and Minds Trailer from Danfung Dennis on Vimeo.
BLOODLINE follows documentary filmmaker, Bruce Burgess, into the so-called “bloodline conspiracy” that claims Jesus Christ married Mary Magdalene, who escaped to the south of France following his crucifixion, with their child. Over three years in the making, BLOODLINE is the first investigation to uncover new evidence: a buried wooden chest with artifacts that date to first century Jerusalem and a tomb with a mummified corpse draped in a shroud bearing a red cross. Burgess and his film crew begin their investigation following the trail of the Knights Templar who were believed to have buried secret treasure in southwest France. In Paris, he arranges to meet with two men who claim to represent the Priory of Sion, the secret society said to have evolved from the Templars in order to guard a secret treasure down through the ages. View Trailer Continue reading
Award-winning Russian filmmaker Sergei Bodrov (PRISONER OF THE MOUNTAINS) illuminates the life and legend of Genghis Khan in his stunning historical epic, MONGOL. Based on leading scholarly accounts and written by Bodrov and Arif Aliyev, MONGOL delves into the dramatic and harrowing early years of the ruler who was born as Temudgin in 1162. As it follows Temudgin from his perilous childhood to the battle that sealed his destiny, the film paints a multidimensional portrait of the future conqueror, revealing him not as the evil brute of hoary stereotype, but as an inspiring, fearless and visionary leader. MONGOL shows us the making of an extraordinary man, and the foundation on which so much of his greatness rested: his relationship with his wife, Borte, his lifelong love and most trusted advisor.