- China rescues first of 22 trapped miners from Shandong gold mine January 24, 2021
- Tunisia: Protests continue against police brutality, corruption January 24, 2021
- Johnson, Biden discuss climate change, COVID-19 January 24, 2021
- Senate Republican warns Trump impeachment could set precedent January 23, 2021
- What is Alexey Navalny’s endgame? January 23, 2021
- Portugal to hold presidential election as COVID cases surge January 23, 2021
- Brazil begins roll-out of 2 million COVID vaccines amid protests January 23, 2021
- South African jazz ‘giant’ Jonas Gwangwa dies aged 83 January 23, 2021
- Macron says France will tighten laws on child sexual abuse January 23, 2021
- Should sporting events go ahead during the pandemic? January 23, 2021
- Biden Could Reverse Six Harmful Israel Policies… With the Only Power That Stops Israel’s Lobby
- Israel Actively Vaccinates Its Population But Refuses To Immunize Palestinians
- Veteran Celebrates Nuclear Ban Treaty
- Enough Already: Time to End the War on Terrorism
- Maj. Danny Sjursen on Ethiopia, Mali, and the Chances Biden Starts a War
- Combat Myths Matter to More Than Just Military Members. So Do Their Ramifications.
- Pompeo’s Scorched Earth Campaign
- The FBI Claims Free Speech Prevented Warning of Capitol Violence
- Dear Congress: Hold On to That Fear
- A Defense of the Peaceful Transfer of War-Making Power
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Fake News Uncovered..
- The dead professor and the vast pro-India disinformation campaign
- Australian special forces involved in murder of 39 Afghan civilians, war crimes report alleges
- This Is What the Modi Sarkar Has Done to Indian Muslims
- The abandoned mansions of Pakistan (Full Documentary) BBC Stories
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Trailers
In 2004, musician Izzat Majeed founded Sachal Studios to create a space for traditional music in a nation that had rejected its musical roots. Sharia law had decimated Pakistani orchestras in the late 1970s, and yet the Sachal musicians remain … Continue reading
My Freedom Or Death – Condition ONE Beta from Danfung Dennis on Vimeo.
Battle for Hearts and Minds Trailer from Danfung Dennis on Vimeo.
BLOODLINE follows documentary filmmaker, Bruce Burgess, into the so-called “bloodline conspiracy” that claims Jesus Christ married Mary Magdalene, who escaped to the south of France following his crucifixion, with their child. Over three years in the making, BLOODLINE is the first investigation to uncover new evidence: a buried wooden chest with artifacts that date to first century Jerusalem and a tomb with a mummified corpse draped in a shroud bearing a red cross. Burgess and his film crew begin their investigation following the trail of the Knights Templar who were believed to have buried secret treasure in southwest France. In Paris, he arranges to meet with two men who claim to represent the Priory of Sion, the secret society said to have evolved from the Templars in order to guard a secret treasure down through the ages. View Trailer Continue reading
Award-winning Russian filmmaker Sergei Bodrov (PRISONER OF THE MOUNTAINS) illuminates the life and legend of Genghis Khan in his stunning historical epic, MONGOL. Based on leading scholarly accounts and written by Bodrov and Arif Aliyev, MONGOL delves into the dramatic and harrowing early years of the ruler who was born as Temudgin in 1162. As it follows Temudgin from his perilous childhood to the battle that sealed his destiny, the film paints a multidimensional portrait of the future conqueror, revealing him not as the evil brute of hoary stereotype, but as an inspiring, fearless and visionary leader. MONGOL shows us the making of an extraordinary man, and the foundation on which so much of his greatness rested: his relationship with his wife, Borte, his lifelong love and most trusted advisor.