- Iran’s health minister calls for lockdowns enforced by military August 1, 2021
- Qatar’s Barshim, Italy’s Tamberi share Olympic high jump gold August 1, 2021
- Egypt: Eight soldiers killed in Sinai ‘anti-terrorism’ operations August 1, 2021
- US COVID spike: ‘More pain and suffering’ ahead, says Fauci August 1, 2021
- Mexico holds referendum on whether to investigate ex-presidents August 1, 2021
- Canada officially marks first nationwide Emancipation Day August 1, 2021
- Ismail Haniya re-elected as leader of Palestinian group Hamas August 1, 2021
- Belarus Olympic athlete says taken to airport against her wishes August 1, 2021
- Ethiopian parents living in agony as students stranded in Tigray August 1, 2021
- Italy’s Jacobs wins men’s 100 metres gold at Tokyo Olympics August 1, 2021
- Antiwar Across the Political Spectrum: Video with Scott Horton
- Conflicts of Interest: How Biden Bungled Talks to Save the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Withdrawal or Redrawing the War? Maj. Danny Sjursen (ret.) on Afghanistan
- Conflicts of Interest: In the US, War Criminals Go Free & Heroic Whistleblowers Rot in Jail
- Haitians Don’t Want What the Interventionists Are Selling
- Syrian Insurgents Guilty of ‘Red Line’ 2013 Sarin Chemical Attack, Study Finds
- ‘Maximum Pressure’ Is Malicious and So Are Its Supporters
- Conflicts of Interest: The FBI’s Role in Fabricating ‘Terrorism’ Plots
- War Powers Reform Bill Far Better Than Feared
- What’s Wrong with Registering Women for the Draft?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Trailers
In 2004, musician Izzat Majeed founded Sachal Studios to create a space for traditional music in a nation that had rejected its musical roots. Sharia law had decimated Pakistani orchestras in the late 1970s, and yet the Sachal musicians remain … Continue reading
My Freedom Or Death – Condition ONE Beta from Danfung Dennis on Vimeo.
Battle for Hearts and Minds Trailer from Danfung Dennis on Vimeo.
BLOODLINE follows documentary filmmaker, Bruce Burgess, into the so-called “bloodline conspiracy” that claims Jesus Christ married Mary Magdalene, who escaped to the south of France following his crucifixion, with their child. Over three years in the making, BLOODLINE is the first investigation to uncover new evidence: a buried wooden chest with artifacts that date to first century Jerusalem and a tomb with a mummified corpse draped in a shroud bearing a red cross. Burgess and his film crew begin their investigation following the trail of the Knights Templar who were believed to have buried secret treasure in southwest France. In Paris, he arranges to meet with two men who claim to represent the Priory of Sion, the secret society said to have evolved from the Templars in order to guard a secret treasure down through the ages. View Trailer Continue reading
Award-winning Russian filmmaker Sergei Bodrov (PRISONER OF THE MOUNTAINS) illuminates the life and legend of Genghis Khan in his stunning historical epic, MONGOL. Based on leading scholarly accounts and written by Bodrov and Arif Aliyev, MONGOL delves into the dramatic and harrowing early years of the ruler who was born as Temudgin in 1162. As it follows Temudgin from his perilous childhood to the battle that sealed his destiny, the film paints a multidimensional portrait of the future conqueror, revealing him not as the evil brute of hoary stereotype, but as an inspiring, fearless and visionary leader. MONGOL shows us the making of an extraordinary man, and the foundation on which so much of his greatness rested: his relationship with his wife, Borte, his lifelong love and most trusted advisor.