- India files graft case against BAE Systems, Rolls-Royce May 29, 2023
- Venezuela’s Maduro meets Lula in Brazil as relations improve May 29, 2023
- US debt ceiling deal: What’s in, what’s out of the bill May 29, 2023
- Ukraine’s parliament approves sanctions against Russia ally Iran May 29, 2023
- Fighting continues in Sudan as latest ceasefire close to expiring May 29, 2023
- Nigeria’s new President Bola Tinubu vows reset for ailing economy May 29, 2023
- The adoption of sign language is a loud win for anti-capitalism May 29, 2023
- Wildfire forces thousands of people to evacuate in eastern Canada May 29, 2023
- Shanghai records hottest day in May in 100 years May 29, 2023
- Lavrov in surprise Kenya visit after Ukraine FM trip to Africa May 29, 2023
- Biden’s Foreign Policy: Most Dangerous in My Lifetime?
- Conflicts of Interest: US Will Use AI to Censor ‘Russian Disinformation’
- Memorial Day by Camillo Mac Bica
- What Can I Do To Prevent Nuclear War? You Can Shout ‘No’ Now!
- Dave DeCamp on Jackman Radio talks about Ukraine, China, and RFK Jr.
- Ron Paul on Zelensky’s Hit List: Kiev Pledges To Assassinate Putin and Other ‘Enemies’
- Conflicts of Interest: The US Terror Wars Killed 4.5 Million
- John Mearsheimer on the current state of the Ukraine-Russian War
- Biden Illegally Ships $3 Billion To Ukraine
- Send in the Clowns: UK’s Boris Johnson in Texas… To Lobby For Ukraine!
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Kashmir in the Shadows – by Robert Fantina – 26 May.23
- The Geopolitics of the Ukraine War – Alfred W. Mccoy
- Germany Deserves a Big Share of the Blame for the Ukraine Disaster BY DAVE LINDORFF
- Why is Washington Encouraging India to Confront Pakistan? BY BRIAN CLOUGHLEY
- Colin Powell: Grotesque Atrocities and the New Liberal Conscience – BY RICHARD FALK – DANIEL FALCONE
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Redemption
Pakistani-American director Iram Parveen Bilal’s new film shows a different type of Pakistani family
I’ll Meet You There is Bilal’s third feature film after Josh and PHD film. Josh was released in Pakistan in 2012 at a time when Pakistani cinema was shakily climbing back up to its feet. We sat down with Bilal to find out more about the film and … Continue reading
Posted in Gender, Ideaology, Multimedia, Pakistan, Redemption, South Asia, Trailers Tagged cinema, feminism, film, independent film, Iram Parveen Bilal, Meet you there, pakistan Leave a comment
From Jan 1996 – Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan – interview with Pakistani Qawwali singer – Interview by Jeff Buckley
Pakistani Qawwali singer Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan drives people wild with his music, which is an unbelievable combination of rich, soaring, complex sounds including something that is hard to describe but reminds us of yodeling. His music has been featured … Continue reading
Posted in Disclosure, History, Pakistan, Redemption Tagged interview Leave a comment
Deng Thiak Adut Unlimited – WSU
Posted in Africa, Redemption, Video Tagged deng thiak adut, lawyer, refugee, wsu Leave a comment
Atheism – Now Mainstream?
Posted in Multimedia, Redemption, Video Tagged atheism, logic, religion, superbowl Leave a comment
A life destroyed by cowardly acid attack – SMH – 19 Apr.12
FAKHRA YOUNUS, 1978-2012
Horrific … Fakhra Younus before the acid attack in 2000 carried out by her husband after she left him for abusing her.
Fakhra Younus gave a face to the thousands of Pakistani women who are disfigured as a result of acid attacks, typically carried out by husbands who accuse their wives of dishonouring them. Continue reading
Posted in Disclosure, Pakistan, Redemption 1 Comment
All Terrorists are Muslims Except the 94% that Aren’t
CNN recently published an article entitled Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated; according to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, “the terrorist threat posed by radicalized Muslim-Americans has been exaggerated.”
Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes. If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims. It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: “Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.” Muslims and their “leftist dhimmi allies” respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that “nearly all terrorists are Muslims.” Continue reading
Posted in Conspiracy, Disclosure, Ideaology, Middle East, Redemption, Zionism Leave a comment
UN says Pakistan floods worse than 2004 tsunami + 41 Photos
The United Nations said Monday that massive floods in Pakistan had affected 13.8 million people and eclipsed the scale of the devastating 2004 tsunami, as anger mounted among survivors.
The Pakistani government and UN officials have appealed for more urgent relief efforts to cope with the country’s worst ever floods, with President Asif Ali Zardari due to return home after a heavily criticised European tour.
The entire northwestern Swat valley, where Pakistan fought a major campaign to flush out Taliban insurgents last year, was cut off at the weekend as were parts of the country’s breadbasket in Punjab and Sindh.
Posted in Pakistan, Redemption, South Asia Leave a comment
Remembering Muhammad al-Durra
Originall posted on khanfactor.com 06 Oct.05 Muhammad was the 12-year old boy killed in the arms of his father. The harrowing image, filmed by Palestinian cameraman Talal Abu Rahma for France 2 TV, carries the emblematic power of a battle … Continue reading
Posted in Disclosure, Redemption 1 Comment
Warming Seats at the Hague – John Howard and War Crimes
“This should not come as a surprise to Howard. As early as March 20, 2003, he was put on notice by 41 affiliates of the Victorian Peace Network, acting through the Australian firm Slater and Gordon, that government ministers would, in the event of an invasion of Iraq, be ‘investigated and, if appropriate, prosecuted for being complicit in excessive and unjustifiable loss of civilian lives and devastation of non-military infrastructure.’..” Continue reading
Posted in Disclosure, Middle East, Redemption, Redneckia Leave a comment
Islam & Women – How I came to love the Veil By Yvonne Ridley
” A careful reading of the Koran shows that just about everything that Western feminists fought for in the 1970s was available to Muslim women 1,400 years ago.”
Relinked by request. Originally posted 08 Nov.06 Continue reading
Posted in Disclosure, Redemption, Religion of Abraham 1 Comment