- Spain’s Juan Carlos accused of threatening ex-lover’s life January 16, 2021
- US slaps more sanctions on Iran in final days of Trump presidency January 16, 2021
- End of Merkel era begins as German CDU picks new party leader January 16, 2021
- US now says no direct evidence of ‘kill capture teams’ at Capitol January 16, 2021
- After Capitol attack, Trump’s approval rating slides in US polls January 16, 2021
- US tightens security before Joe Biden’s inauguration January 16, 2021
- Optimistic US big bank chiefs release $5bn from reserves January 15, 2021
- Smoking gun: US National Rifle Association files for bankruptcy January 15, 2021
- US sanctions Cuban ministry for alleged human rights abuses January 15, 2021
- Far right ready to ‘fight and kill in Trump’s name’: Experts January 15, 2021
- Maj. Danny Sjursen on Ethiopia, Mali, and the Chances Biden Starts a War
- Combat Myths Matter to More Than Just Military Members. So Do Their Ramifications.
- Pompeo’s Scorched Earth Campaign
- The FBI Claims Free Speech Prevented Warning of Capitol Violence
- Dear Congress: Hold On to That Fear
- A Defense of the Peaceful Transfer of War-Making Power
- There’s Nothing Vegan About War
- BringOurTroopsHome.US Praises Rep. Cori Bush for Signing War Powers Pledge
- A Malevolent Decision That Will Kill Countless Yemenis
- ‘One State Is a Game Changer’: A Conversation with Ilan Pappe and Awad Abdelfattah on the One Democratic State Campaign
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Fake News Uncovered..
- The dead professor and the vast pro-India disinformation campaign
- Australian special forces involved in murder of 39 Afghan civilians, war crimes report alleges
- This Is What the Modi Sarkar Has Done to Indian Muslims
- The abandoned mansions of Pakistan (Full Documentary) BBC Stories
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Redemption
From Jan 1996 – Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan – interview with Pakistani Qawwali singer – Interview by Jeff Buckley
Pakistani Qawwali singer Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan drives people wild with his music, which is an unbelievable combination of rich, soaring, complex sounds including something that is hard to describe but reminds us of yodeling. His music has been featured … Continue reading
FAKHRA YOUNUS, 1978-2012
Horrific … Fakhra Younus before the acid attack in 2000 carried out by her husband after she left him for abusing her.
Fakhra Younus gave a face to the thousands of Pakistani women who are disfigured as a result of acid attacks, typically carried out by husbands who accuse their wives of dishonouring them. Continue reading
CNN recently published an article entitled Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated; according to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, “the terrorist threat posed by radicalized Muslim-Americans has been exaggerated.”
Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes. If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims. It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: “Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.” Muslims and their “leftist dhimmi allies” respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that “nearly all terrorists are Muslims.” Continue reading
The United Nations said Monday that massive floods in Pakistan had affected 13.8 million people and eclipsed the scale of the devastating 2004 tsunami, as anger mounted among survivors.
The Pakistani government and UN officials have appealed for more urgent relief efforts to cope with the country’s worst ever floods, with President Asif Ali Zardari due to return home after a heavily criticised European tour.
The entire northwestern Swat valley, where Pakistan fought a major campaign to flush out Taliban insurgents last year, was cut off at the weekend as were parts of the country’s breadbasket in Punjab and Sindh.
Originall posted on khanfactor.com 06 Oct.05 Muhammad was the 12-year old boy killed in the arms of his father. The harrowing image, filmed by Palestinian cameraman Talal Abu Rahma for France 2 TV, carries the emblematic power of a battle … Continue reading
“This should not come as a surprise to Howard. As early as March 20, 2003, he was put on notice by 41 affiliates of the Victorian Peace Network, acting through the Australian firm Slater and Gordon, that government ministers would, in the event of an invasion of Iraq, be ‘investigated and, if appropriate, prosecuted for being complicit in excessive and unjustifiable loss of civilian lives and devastation of non-military infrastructure.’..” Continue reading
” A careful reading of the Koran shows that just about everything that Western feminists fought for in the 1970s was available to Muslim women 1,400 years ago.”
Relinked by request. Originally posted 08 Nov.06 Continue reading
Is Azim Premji really the world’s richest Muslim entrepreneur? Is there a list which mentions the richest Hindu, Jew, Buddhist. Continue reading