- What are the implications of Israel’s reported use of AI in Gaza war? December 3, 2023
- Floods, landslides kill dozens in northern Tanzania December 3, 2023
- Qatar calls for international probe into ‘Israeli crimes’ in Gaza December 3, 2023
- Yemen’s Houthis say they targeted two Israeli ships in Red Sea: Report December 3, 2023
- What ‘tunnels’ and ‘hostages’ mean in Gaza December 3, 2023
- From north to south, nowhere safe in Gaza as 700 killed in 24 hours December 3, 2023
- Fixing-convicted former Pakistan cricket captain withdrawn as consultant December 3, 2023
- How a Palestinian teen’s release exposed Israeli mistreatment of prisoners December 3, 2023
- ‘Death corridor’: The al-Samounis recall terror of ‘safe passage’ in Gaza December 3, 2023
- Venezuela holds referendum on oil-rich Guyana region: Four things to know December 3, 2023
- Kissinger in Vietnam and China: Jonah Walters interviews Carolyn Eisenberg
- The US Military’s Alleged Recruiting Crisis Isn’t the Problem
- The Humanitarian Crisis in Gaza Is Catastrophic
- Best Early Reactions to Death of Henry Kissinger, War Criminal
- Conflicts of Interest: How Netanyahu Aided and Used Hamas
- Biden’s Israel Policy Becomes Albatross Around Democrat Party Necks
- When Shady Groves Mocked Radiation Effects
- Conflicts of Interest: Israel Is Killing Palestinian Civilians at a Historic Pace
- Hiroshima Photo Archives Finally Getting UNESCO Attention
- President Biden Has Morphed Into the Murder Monster
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Download
RAND_MG246 Full Paper Alternative Link
Here is the constitution of Pakistan. I’m yet to find a Pakistani that has read it. Although many talk like they wrote it. Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan
United Nations Security Council Resolution S/RES/1973 (2011) -The situation in Libya
How do you sell the American public on the idea that Israel has the right to maintain or even expand Jewish settlements in the West Bank? Be positive. Turn the issue away from settlements and toward peace. Invoke ethnic cleansing.
Those are three of the recommendations made by Frank Luntz, a political consultant and pollster, in an internal study he wrote for the Washington-based group The Israel Project (TIP) on effective ways to talk to Americans about the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians.
The 117-page study, titled The Israel Project’s 2009 Global Language Dictionary, was commissioned by the nonprofit group, which aims to promote Israel’s side of the story, and leaked to NEWSWEEK. It includes chapters with such titles as “How to Talk About Palestinian Self Government and Prosperity” and “The Language of Tackling a Nuclear Iran.”
At this point in time when Capitalist economic solutions have a virtual monopoly in the discussion of economics for both Muslims and kuffar, it is critical that a working alternative model is presented to the world. As the recent Credit … Continue reading
Download your copy here
Mike Whitney – Israel’s Moral and Political Insanity |Is Israel Using Experimental Weapons in Gaza? Jonathan Cook – Israel Ponders the Third Stage | Israel Bars Arab Parties From Elections Paul Craig Roberts –The Humiliation of America Bill and Kathleen Christison – … Continue reading
- ‘Western’ economic liberalism, democracy and secularism will become less appealing.
- US global influence will decline as developing powers like China and India join as world leaders.
- Greater access to technology will increase the possibility of nuclear conflict.
- Some states in Africa and South Asia will disappear after failing to provide security for their people.
- Others in Eastern or Central Europe could be taken over by organised crime.