- In Turkey, wildfires leave behind charred homes and ashes August 1, 2021
- Peru protesters rally against Pedro Castillo’s new government August 1, 2021
- Kris Wu: Chinese-Canadian pop star detained on suspicion of rape August 1, 2021
- Six months after Myanmar coup, battle for diplomatic recognition August 1, 2021
- Canada: Protesters demand investigation into residential schools July 31, 2021
- Brazil: Daily average COVID deaths drop below 1,000 July 31, 2021
- Top US diplomat to meet with Southeast Asian officials next week July 31, 2021
- Afghanistan’s Herat under pressure amid ongoing Taliban assault July 31, 2021
- Dozen homes burn, five people hospitalised in Greece wildfire July 31, 2021
- Weightlifter Fares Elbakh wins Qatar’s first Olympic gold July 31, 2021
- Antiwar Across the Political Spectrum: Video with Scott Horton
- Conflicts of Interest: How Biden Bungled Talks to Save the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Withdrawal or Redrawing the War? Maj. Danny Sjursen (ret.) on Afghanistan
- Conflicts of Interest: In the US, War Criminals Go Free & Heroic Whistleblowers Rot in Jail
- Haitians Don’t Want What the Interventionists Are Selling
- Syrian Insurgents Guilty of ‘Red Line’ 2013 Sarin Chemical Attack, Study Finds
- ‘Maximum Pressure’ Is Malicious and So Are Its Supporters
- Conflicts of Interest: The FBI’s Role in Fabricating ‘Terrorism’ Plots
- War Powers Reform Bill Far Better Than Feared
- What’s Wrong with Registering Women for the Draft?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Download
RAND_MG246 Full Paper Alternative Link
Here is the constitution of Pakistan. I’m yet to find a Pakistani that has read it. Although many talk like they wrote it. Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan
United Nations Security Council Resolution S/RES/1973 (2011) -The situation in Libya
How do you sell the American public on the idea that Israel has the right to maintain or even expand Jewish settlements in the West Bank? Be positive. Turn the issue away from settlements and toward peace. Invoke ethnic cleansing.
Those are three of the recommendations made by Frank Luntz, a political consultant and pollster, in an internal study he wrote for the Washington-based group The Israel Project (TIP) on effective ways to talk to Americans about the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians.
The 117-page study, titled The Israel Project’s 2009 Global Language Dictionary, was commissioned by the nonprofit group, which aims to promote Israel’s side of the story, and leaked to NEWSWEEK. It includes chapters with such titles as “How to Talk About Palestinian Self Government and Prosperity” and “The Language of Tackling a Nuclear Iran.”
At this point in time when Capitalist economic solutions have a virtual monopoly in the discussion of economics for both Muslims and kuffar, it is critical that a working alternative model is presented to the world. As the recent Credit … Continue reading
Download your copy here
Mike Whitney – Israel’s Moral and Political Insanity |Is Israel Using Experimental Weapons in Gaza? Jonathan Cook – Israel Ponders the Third Stage | Israel Bars Arab Parties From Elections Paul Craig Roberts –The Humiliation of America Bill and Kathleen Christison – … Continue reading
- ‘Western’ economic liberalism, democracy and secularism will become less appealing.
- US global influence will decline as developing powers like China and India join as world leaders.
- Greater access to technology will increase the possibility of nuclear conflict.
- Some states in Africa and South Asia will disappear after failing to provide security for their people.
- Others in Eastern or Central Europe could be taken over by organised crime.