- ‘Not a life’: Israel keeps many Palestinians without legal status October 26, 2021
- ‘Climate catastrophe’: World faces 2.7C temperature rise October 26, 2021
- Most Poles think Warsaw should give ground in EU dispute: Survey October 26, 2021
- Massive cyberattack disrupts petrol stations in Iran October 26, 2021
- Majority in US concerned about climate, blame oil firms: polls October 26, 2021
- Four people drown after boat carrying migrants sinks off Greece October 26, 2021
- Why is Biden preserving Miller’s racist immigration policy? October 26, 2021
- Turnkey: US new home sales hit six-month high October 26, 2021
- YouTube, TikTok, Snap execs to face US senators on kids’ safety October 26, 2021
- Lebanese urge end to ‘campaign’ against Beirut blast judge October 26, 2021
- Dressing Up Unprovoked Aggression as ‘Plan B’
- Conflicts of Interest: Fiction or Fact? Havana Syndrome & Energy Weapons guest Alan MacLeod
- Daniel Ellsberg on the Most Dangerous Missiles
- Shut the Door on NATO Expansion
- Intervention in Haiti Is Still the Wrong Answer
- Conflicts of Interest: Colin Powell’s Career Supporting the War State guest Scott Horton
- Nikki Haley’s Ridiculous Demand to Escalate Economic War Against Iran and China
- 10th Anniversary of Obama Killing a Young American
- Misjudging the Balance of Interests in Taiwan
- Colin Powell and the Empire of Lies
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Why is Washington Encouraging India to Confront Pakistan? BY BRIAN CLOUGHLEY
- Colin Powell: Grotesque Atrocities and the New Liberal Conscience – BY RICHARD FALK – DANIEL FALCONE
- Pakistani-American director Iram Parveen Bilal’s new film shows a different type of Pakistani family
- Clearer view of secretive Israeli nuclear facility is visible by satellite thanks to two archaeologists
- ‘I Converted to Islam, But Hide My New Faith in Public’: An Upper Caste Hindu Man Tells His Story
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Download
RAND_MG246 Full Paper Alternative Link
Here is the constitution of Pakistan. I’m yet to find a Pakistani that has read it. Although many talk like they wrote it. Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan
United Nations Security Council Resolution S/RES/1973 (2011) -The situation in Libya
How do you sell the American public on the idea that Israel has the right to maintain or even expand Jewish settlements in the West Bank? Be positive. Turn the issue away from settlements and toward peace. Invoke ethnic cleansing.
Those are three of the recommendations made by Frank Luntz, a political consultant and pollster, in an internal study he wrote for the Washington-based group The Israel Project (TIP) on effective ways to talk to Americans about the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians.
The 117-page study, titled The Israel Project’s 2009 Global Language Dictionary, was commissioned by the nonprofit group, which aims to promote Israel’s side of the story, and leaked to NEWSWEEK. It includes chapters with such titles as “How to Talk About Palestinian Self Government and Prosperity” and “The Language of Tackling a Nuclear Iran.”
At this point in time when Capitalist economic solutions have a virtual monopoly in the discussion of economics for both Muslims and kuffar, it is critical that a working alternative model is presented to the world. As the recent Credit … Continue reading
Download your copy here
Mike Whitney – Israel’s Moral and Political Insanity |Is Israel Using Experimental Weapons in Gaza? Jonathan Cook – Israel Ponders the Third Stage | Israel Bars Arab Parties From Elections Paul Craig Roberts –The Humiliation of America Bill and Kathleen Christison – … Continue reading
- ‘Western’ economic liberalism, democracy and secularism will become less appealing.
- US global influence will decline as developing powers like China and India join as world leaders.
- Greater access to technology will increase the possibility of nuclear conflict.
- Some states in Africa and South Asia will disappear after failing to provide security for their people.
- Others in Eastern or Central Europe could be taken over by organised crime.