- American Voter: Mary Shiraef October 27, 2020
- US ballot delivery delays are not illegal, postal service argues October 27, 2020
- NXIVM ‘cult’ leader Keith Raniere jailed for 120 years October 27, 2020
- American Voter: Quardricos Driskell October 27, 2020
- American Voter: Nancy Shively October 27, 2020
- Russian strike on Syria’s Idlib fighters a ‘message’ to Turkey October 27, 2020
- Algeria: President Tebboune hospitalised, in ‘stable’ condition October 27, 2020
- Microsoft beats quarterly revenue estimates thanks to remote work October 27, 2020
- Nigerian judge throws out case against 47 men for homosexuality October 27, 2020
- Trump lifts tariffs on Canadian aluminium, but may resume them October 27, 2020
- YouTube Censoring Veterans’ Antiwar Video
- Blaming Moscow for Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Russiagate Disinformation
- How I Became a Heretic to My Liberal Friends
- Biden Appeals to Bosnian Muslim and Albanian Voters Reveal Democrats’ Plans in the Balkans
- Glenn Greenwald & Tucker Carlson On Questions That Must Be Asked Of Joe Biden About Hunter Scandal
- Just Say No to a Karabakh ‘No-Fly Zone’
- 19h Anniversary of Boots on the Ground in Afghanistan: With Danny Sjursen, Dan McKnight, and Scott Horton
- Glenn Greenwald: Mainstream Media Tries To Censor Hunter Biden Email Story
- There They Go Again! Adam Schiff Blames RUSSIA For Biden’s Laptop
- The Inhumanity of ‘Maximum Pressure’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- This Is What the Modi Sarkar Has Done to Indian Muslims
- The abandoned mansions of Pakistan (Full Documentary) BBC Stories
- Blackbirding: Australia’s history of luring, tricking and kidnapping Pacific Islanders
- Elixir of Lies – Hindutva groups turn to cow urine for protection from COVID-19 – AHAN PENKAR
- From Jan 1996 – Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan – interview with Pakistani Qawwali singer – Interview by Jeff Buckley
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Download
RAND_MG246 Full Paper Alternative Link
Here is the constitution of Pakistan. I’m yet to find a Pakistani that has read it. Although many talk like they wrote it. Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan
United Nations Security Council Resolution S/RES/1973 (2011) -The situation in Libya
How do you sell the American public on the idea that Israel has the right to maintain or even expand Jewish settlements in the West Bank? Be positive. Turn the issue away from settlements and toward peace. Invoke ethnic cleansing.
Those are three of the recommendations made by Frank Luntz, a political consultant and pollster, in an internal study he wrote for the Washington-based group The Israel Project (TIP) on effective ways to talk to Americans about the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians.
The 117-page study, titled The Israel Project’s 2009 Global Language Dictionary, was commissioned by the nonprofit group, which aims to promote Israel’s side of the story, and leaked to NEWSWEEK. It includes chapters with such titles as “How to Talk About Palestinian Self Government and Prosperity” and “The Language of Tackling a Nuclear Iran.”
At this point in time when Capitalist economic solutions have a virtual monopoly in the discussion of economics for both Muslims and kuffar, it is critical that a working alternative model is presented to the world. As the recent Credit … Continue reading
Download your copy here
Mike Whitney – Israel’s Moral and Political Insanity |Is Israel Using Experimental Weapons in Gaza? Jonathan Cook – Israel Ponders the Third Stage | Israel Bars Arab Parties From Elections Paul Craig Roberts –The Humiliation of America Bill and Kathleen Christison – … Continue reading
- ‘Western’ economic liberalism, democracy and secularism will become less appealing.
- US global influence will decline as developing powers like China and India join as world leaders.
- Greater access to technology will increase the possibility of nuclear conflict.
- Some states in Africa and South Asia will disappear after failing to provide security for their people.
- Others in Eastern or Central Europe could be taken over by organised crime.