- Venezuela releases 7 jailed Americans; US frees 2 prisoners October 1, 2022
- Will military coups roll back democracy in West Africa? October 1, 2022
- Burkina coup-makers accuse France of supporting counterattack October 1, 2022
- Hurricane Ian: Search for survivors continues as death toll rises October 1, 2022
- 19 killed, including four elite Guard members, in Iran attack October 1, 2022
- Russia accused of kidnapping head of Ukraine nuclear plant October 1, 2022
- 24 killed after Ukraine evacuation convoy shelled: Governor October 1, 2022
- Thousands of Iraqis gather to mark 2019 anti-government protest October 1, 2022
- Brazil election: Social media content crafted for disruption October 1, 2022
- Kabul attack: Death toll rises to 35 mostly ‘girls, young women’ October 1, 2022
- Conflicts of Interest: How Far Will Biden Escalate? Guest Dave DeCamp
- Join With Daniel Ellsberg To Help Prevent a Nuclear War
- Chicago Tribune Commentary on ‘West vs. the Rest’ Reflects Trib‘s Long Overdue Ukraine War Pivot
- Protests Break Out In Europe: Cold Winter Coming
- Conflicts of Interest: Nuclear Threats
- Katie Halper and Aaron Maté inteview Dr. Benjamin Abelow, author of How the West Brought War to Ukraine
- War Is Obsolete
- To Show Solidarity with the Iranian People, End the Economic War
- US, UK Sabotaged Peace Deal Because They ‘Don’t Care About Ukraine’: Former NATO Adviser
- What South Sudan Needs and Doesn’t Need
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Geopolitics of the Ukraine War – Alfred W. Mccoy
- Germany Deserves a Big Share of the Blame for the Ukraine Disaster BY DAVE LINDORFF
- Why is Washington Encouraging India to Confront Pakistan? BY BRIAN CLOUGHLEY
- Colin Powell: Grotesque Atrocities and the New Liberal Conscience – BY RICHARD FALK – DANIEL FALCONE
- Pakistani-American director Iram Parveen Bilal’s new film shows a different type of Pakistani family
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Download
RAND_MG246 Full Paper Alternative Link
Here is the constitution of Pakistan. I’m yet to find a Pakistani that has read it. Although many talk like they wrote it. Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan
United Nations Security Council Resolution S/RES/1973 (2011) -The situation in Libya
How do you sell the American public on the idea that Israel has the right to maintain or even expand Jewish settlements in the West Bank? Be positive. Turn the issue away from settlements and toward peace. Invoke ethnic cleansing.
Those are three of the recommendations made by Frank Luntz, a political consultant and pollster, in an internal study he wrote for the Washington-based group The Israel Project (TIP) on effective ways to talk to Americans about the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians.
The 117-page study, titled The Israel Project’s 2009 Global Language Dictionary, was commissioned by the nonprofit group, which aims to promote Israel’s side of the story, and leaked to NEWSWEEK. It includes chapters with such titles as “How to Talk About Palestinian Self Government and Prosperity” and “The Language of Tackling a Nuclear Iran.”
At this point in time when Capitalist economic solutions have a virtual monopoly in the discussion of economics for both Muslims and kuffar, it is critical that a working alternative model is presented to the world. As the recent Credit … Continue reading
Download your copy here
Mike Whitney – Israel’s Moral and Political Insanity |Is Israel Using Experimental Weapons in Gaza? Jonathan Cook – Israel Ponders the Third Stage | Israel Bars Arab Parties From Elections Paul Craig Roberts –The Humiliation of America Bill and Kathleen Christison – … Continue reading
- ‘Western’ economic liberalism, democracy and secularism will become less appealing.
- US global influence will decline as developing powers like China and India join as world leaders.
- Greater access to technology will increase the possibility of nuclear conflict.
- Some states in Africa and South Asia will disappear after failing to provide security for their people.
- Others in Eastern or Central Europe could be taken over by organised crime.