- Carbon in the sky and climate change: Earth Day by the numbers April 22, 2021
- Border security a common concern for Pakistan and Iran: Rouhani April 22, 2021
- Brutal second COVID wave rips through India: Live updates April 22, 2021
- â€˜This isnâ€™t convenientâ€™: HSBC managerâ€™s heart attack spurs debate April 22, 2021
- Australian states investigate COVID spread in quarantine hotels April 22, 2021
- #COVIDSOS: Indian Twitter becomes a platform of hope amid despair April 22, 2021
- â€˜Mrs Worldâ€™ returns her crown after Sri Lanka pageant controversy April 22, 2021
- Australia says it killed state-China deals over national interest April 22, 2021
- Biden to recognise Armenian mass killing as â€˜genocideâ€™: Report April 22, 2021
- Worldâ€™s highest daily rise in COVID cases in India, record deaths April 22, 2021
- The Foreign Policy Segment of President Putinâ€™s â€˜State of the Nationâ€™ Address Today
- Media Lies Exposed: Officer Sicknick and the False â€˜Insurrectionâ€™ Narrative
- Ditch the Draft, Once and for All
- Interesting How the Military â€˜Defendsâ€™ This Country by Sending Ships 7,000 Kilometers From Canadian Soil
- At UN Security Council, Aaron MatÃ© Debunks OPCWâ€™s Syria Lies and Confronts US, UK on Cover-Up
- Afghanistan: â€˜White Manâ€™s Burdenâ€™ Lifted?
- Tucker Carlson with Col. Douglas Macgregor on the Russian Bounty Story and US Hostility Against Russia
- â€˜Selective Service Repeal Actâ€™ Introduced in Congress
- Yemen FM Urges World to Focus on Saudi, Emirati War Crimes
- Biden Declares â€˜National Emergencyâ€™ â€“ Blindsides Russia With Sanctions, Economic Warfare
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.