- In Turkey, wildfires leave behind charred homes and ashes August 1, 2021
- Peru protesters rally against Pedro Castilloâ€™s new government August 1, 2021
- Kris Wu: Chinese-Canadian pop star detained on suspicion of rape August 1, 2021
- Six months after Myanmar coup, battle for diplomatic recognition August 1, 2021
- Canada: Protesters demand investigation into residential schools July 31, 2021
- Brazil: Daily average COVID deaths drop below 1,000 July 31, 2021
- Top US diplomat to meet with Southeast Asian officials next week July 31, 2021
- Afghanistanâ€™s Herat under pressure amid ongoing Taliban assault July 31, 2021
- Dozen homes burn, five people hospitalised in Greece wildfire July 31, 2021
- Weightlifter Fares Elbakh wins Qatarâ€™s first Olympic gold July 31, 2021
- Antiwar Across the Political Spectrum: Video with Scott Horton
- Conflicts of Interest: How Biden Bungled Talks to Save the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Withdrawal or Redrawing the War? Maj.Â DannyÂ SjursenÂ (ret.) on Afghanistan
- Conflicts of Interest: In the US, War Criminals Go Free & Heroic Whistleblowers Rot in Jail
- Haitians Donâ€™t Want What the Interventionists Are Selling
- Syrian Insurgents Guilty of â€˜Red Lineâ€™ 2013Â Sarin Chemical Attack, Study Finds
- â€˜Maximum Pressureâ€™ Is Malicious and So Are Its Supporters
- Conflicts of Interest: The FBIâ€™s Role in Fabricating â€˜Terrorismâ€™ Plots
- War Powers Reform Bill Far Better ThanÂ Feared
- Whatâ€™s Wrong with Registering Women for the Draft?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.