- Shireen Abu Aklehâ€™s killing: Lies, investigations and videotape May 22, 2022
- George W Bush is not funny May 22, 2022
- Iran denies â€˜compromiseâ€™ in nuclear deal negotiations May 22, 2022
- Court orders probe into former Pakistan ministerâ€™s arrest May 22, 2022
- Russia-Ukraine war: List of key events, day 88 May 22, 2022
- â€˜Urgencyâ€™: WHO expects more monkeypox cases globally May 22, 2022
- â€˜Renewable energy superpowerâ€™: Australia votes for climate action May 22, 2022
- #AfricaWeWant: Who needs the African Union anyway? May 22, 2022
- Erdogan speaks to Stoltenberg over Finland, Sweden NATO bid May 21, 2022
- US envoy meets Taliban foreign minister, raises womenâ€™s rights May 21, 2022
- Bidenâ€™s â€˜Disinfo Boardâ€™ RIP? Donâ€™t Hold Your Breath!
- The Politics of the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Conflicts of Interest: Bidenâ€™s War on Truth guest Misty Winston
- Putin: If Finns, Swedes Get NATO â€˜Military Infrastructure,â€™ Weâ€™ll Respond
- â€˜Letâ€™s Make a Dealâ€™ â€“ Turkey Sets Demands for Finland/Sweden NATO Membership
- US Cranking War Back Up in Somalia
- Conflicts of Interest: Americaâ€™s Long War Against Russia
- War Comes Closer: Senate OKâ€™s $40 Billion to Ukraine; NATO Pledges â€˜Open Endedâ€™ Support
- The Future of Press Freedom Depends on Assange Case
- Biden Escalates in Somalia
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Geopolitics of the Ukraine War – Alfred W. Mccoy
- Germany Deserves a Big Share of the Blame for the Ukraine Disaster BY DAVE LINDORFF
- Why is Washington Encouraging India to Confront Pakistan? BY BRIAN CLOUGHLEY
- Colin Powell: Grotesque Atrocities and the New Liberal Conscience – BY RICHARD FALK – DANIEL FALCONE
- Pakistani-American director Iram Parveen Bilal’s new film shows a different type of Pakistani family
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Humour
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.” He said, “NO!” I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.” He said, “OK.” I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.” Bill … Continue reading
Do you think Mr Assange will get an invite to make a speech at this event? Excerpt from US government press release: “we are concerned about the determination of some governments to censor and silence individuals, and to restrict the … Continue reading
Are you Muslim? Do you find it hard to convince people that you’re NOT a terrorist? That’s as it should be, writes Ben Pobjie, but he’s gunna help you out anyway Continue reading
If there is anybody out there thats has a job vacancy please consider this applicant. Enclosed is the resume of G.W Bush. Continue reading
Ahmed and Hamid are both beggars in London .
Ahmed drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Hamid only brings in Â£2 to Â£3 a day.
Hamid asks Ahmed how he manages to bring home a suitcase full of Â£10 notes every day.