- DR Congo and Rwanda agree to reduce tensions over M23 rebels July 6, 2022
- Russian forces ‘destroying everything’ in eastern Ukraine July 6, 2022
- US imposes new Iran sanctions amid efforts to revive nuclear deal July 6, 2022
- US Fed: ‘More restrictive’ rates possible if inflation persists July 6, 2022
- Biden speaks with wife of basketball star detained in Russia July 6, 2022
- What is behind the protests rocking Libya? July 6, 2022
- July 4 alleged shooter contemplated another attack, officials say July 6, 2022
- Lebanon plans Syrian refugee repatriation within months: Minister July 6, 2022
- Russia’s Medvedev warns US against pressing for war crimes court July 6, 2022
- India ruling party has no Muslim MP for the first time in history July 6, 2022
- We Must End the Illusion of Military Dominance
- The ‘Necessary Myth’ Is Bad for America and the World
- Biden Believes the World Can Still Be Ruled By Washington
- Scam Alert! Ukraine Demands $750 Billion… For ‘Reconstruction’!
- Conflicts of Interest: Biden Uses European Tour to Rally Allies in Proxy War Against Russia
- Does Targeted Killing ‘Work’?
- Conflicts of Interest: The NYT Reveals CIA Officers are Operating in Ukraine
- Exorbitant Military Spending Sacrifices Public Well-Being
- Biden: High Gas Prices for ‘As Long As It Takes’ To Defeat Russia
- Conflicts of Interest: White House Ignores Iranian Offer to Relieve Nuclear Deal Impasse
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Geopolitics of the Ukraine War – Alfred W. Mccoy
- Germany Deserves a Big Share of the Blame for the Ukraine Disaster BY DAVE LINDORFF
- Why is Washington Encouraging India to Confront Pakistan? BY BRIAN CLOUGHLEY
- Colin Powell: Grotesque Atrocities and the New Liberal Conscience – BY RICHARD FALK – DANIEL FALCONE
- Pakistani-American director Iram Parveen Bilal’s new film shows a different type of Pakistani family
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: lies
Benjamin Netanyahu has publicly asserted that Adolf Hitler had no intention of exterminating Europe’s Jews until a Palestinian persuaded him to do it. The Israeli prime minister’s attempt to whitewash Hitler and lay the blame for the Holocaust at the … Continue reading
For decades United States’ spokespeople, from presidents to members of Congress, have, with a straight face, told the most far-fetched lies about Israel and Palestine. Such things as Israel having a moral army, despite its ongoing genocide of men, women … Continue reading
The latest Washington lie, this one coming from NATO, is that Russia has invaded Ukraine with 1,000 troops and self-propelled artillery. How do we know that this is a lie? Is it because we have heard nothing but lies about … Continue reading
Having studied enough American Indian Tribes over the years, I have grown accustomed to creation myths that each Tribe assigns itself as its reason for being. And the definition of “chutzpah” that I’ve been taught is that of a young … Continue reading
How Bush Used PR to Conceal Massive Ethnic Cleansing in Baghdad “I think that the surge has succeeded in ways that nobody anticipated. It’s succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.” – President Barack Obama One of the enduring myths of the … Continue reading
“As for the rights of Jewish people in this land, I have a simple message for those people gathered in the General Assembly today, no decision by the U.N. can break the 4,000-year-old bond between the people of Israel and … Continue reading
The official storyline is that Israel launched Operation Pillar of Defense on 14 November, 2012 because, in President Barack Obama’s words, it had “every right to defend itself.” In this instance, Israel was allegedly defending itself against the 800 projectile … Continue reading
Christmas is a holiday shared and celebrated by many religions. It is a day that has an effect on the entire world.
To many people, it is a favorite time of the year involving gift giving, parties and feasting. Christmas is a holiday that unifies almost all of professing Christendom.
The spirit of Christmas causes people to decorate their homes and churches, cut down trees and bring them into their homes, decking them with silver and gold.
In the light of that tree, families make merry and give gifts one to another.
When the sun goes down on December 24th, and darkness covers the land, families and churches prepare for participation in customs such as burning the yule log, singing around the decorated tree, kissing under the mistletoe and holly, and attending a late night service or midnight mass.
What is the meaning of Christmas? Where did the customs and traditions originate? Continue reading