- Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh too traumatised to go back home November 21, 2018
- Interpol elects South Korea's Kim Jong Yang as president November 21, 2018
- Why Saudi Arabia's foreign policy is failing November 21, 2018
- Kenya: Gunmen kidnap Italian woman, shoot children in Kilifi November 21, 2018
- Australian PM's 'dangerous ideology' remark irks Muslim leaders November 21, 2018
- Edward Said: 'Out of Place' November 21, 2018
- Australia joins US in rejecting UN migration pact November 21, 2018
- Prejudice and Pride in Hungary: Inside the Far Right November 21, 2018
- Iran's Zarif mocks Trump's 'shameful' statement on Saudi prince November 21, 2018
- South Korea's move to scrap WWII sex slavery fund upsets Japan November 21, 2018
- The Victims of Iran Sanctions
- Progress or Failure in North Korea?
- Saudi Arabia and the Canadian Arms Lobby
- Counting the Real Costs of the War on Yemen
- Jim Bovard: Hitchhiking to an Antiwar Awakening
- New Study: War on Terror Cost $5.9 Trillion (and Counting). Do You Feel Safe?
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Calls on Congress to End U.S. Military Support of Saudi Arabia’s Genocidal War in Yemen
- Chaos in Israel: Are Bibi’s Days Numbered?
- Halt Missile Sale to Bahrain!: Sen. Rand Paul
- URGENT UPDATE: VOTE on Yemen Today, Call Your Rep.
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- My white friend asked me to explain white privilege, so I decided to be honest. – LORI LAKIN HUTCHERSON 19 October 2017
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: lies
Benjamin Netanyahu has publicly asserted that Adolf Hitler had no intention of exterminating Europeâ€™s Jews until a Palestinian persuaded him to do it. The Israeli prime ministerâ€™s attempt to whitewash Hitler and lay the blame for the Holocaust at the … Continue reading
For decades United Statesâ€™ spokespeople, from presidents to members of Congress, have, with a straight face, told the most far-fetched lies about Israel and Palestine. Such things as Israel having a moral army, despite its ongoing genocide of men, women … Continue reading
The latest Washington lie, this one coming from NATO, is that Russia has invaded Ukraine with 1,000 troops and self-propelled artillery. How do we know that this is a lie? Is it because we have heard nothing but lies about … Continue reading
Having studied enough American Indian Tribes over the years, I have grown accustomed to creation myths that each Tribe assigns itself as its reason for being.Â And the definition of â€œchutzpahâ€ that Iâ€™ve been taught is that of a young … Continue reading
How Bush Used PR to Conceal Massive Ethnic Cleansing in Baghdad â€œI think that the surge has succeeded in ways that nobody anticipated. Itâ€™s succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.â€ â€“ President Barack Obama One of the enduring myths of the … Continue reading
â€œAs for the rights of Jewish people in this land, I have a simple message for those people gathered in the General Assembly today, no decision by the U.N. can break the 4,000-year-old bond between the people of Israel and … Continue reading
The official storyline is that Israel launched Operation Pillar of Defense on 14 November, 2012 because, in President Barack Obamaâ€™s words, it had â€œevery right to defend itself.â€ In this instance, Israel was allegedly defending itself against the 800 projectile … Continue reading
Christmas is a holiday shared and celebrated by many religions. It is a day that has an effect on the entire world.
To many people, it is a favorite time of the year involving gift giving, parties and feasting. Christmas is a holiday that unifies almost all of professing Christendom.
The spirit of Christmas causes people to decorate their homes and churches, cut down trees and bring them into their homes, decking them with silver and gold.
In the light of that tree, families make merry and give gifts one to another.
When the sun goes down on December 24th, and darkness covers the land, families and churches prepare for participation in customs such as burning the yule log, singing around the decorated tree, kissing under the mistletoe and holly, and attending a late night service or midnight mass.
What is the meaning of Christmas? Where did the customs and traditions originate? Continue reading