- NewsGrid - Al Jazeera's interactive news hour July 23, 2017
- UAE restores Qatar's BeIN sports network on air July 23, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates July 23, 2017
- Erdogan visits Saudi Arabia over Gulf crisis July 23, 2017
- Nelson Mandela and FW de Klerk July 23, 2017
- Hani al-Moliya: Legally Blind, Photographer, Refugee July 23, 2017
- Israel installs security cameras at al-Aqsa compound July 23, 2017
- Mosul: A city reduced to rubble July 23, 2017
- Taliban fighters attack police, capturing two districts July 23, 2017
- Five things you need to know about al-Aqsa July 23, 2017
- The Torture-Friendly Trump Administration
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking… Ron Paul Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter
- At Every Door by Kathy Kelly
- 40,000 Civilians Dead In Mosul?
- Rep. Walter Jones Appeals to President Trump To Get US Out of Afghanistan
- New Survey: Americans Afraid of Major War. Whose Fault?
- William Astore on Silencing War Criticism
- Four Major Famines – Unintended Consequences Of US Foreign Policy
- Can Tillerson Referee the Qatar/Saudi Crisis?
- Ray McGovern’s Day in Court
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- It doesn’t matter that an Arab will play Aladdin
- U.S. Misreads Pakistan’s Antifragility by L. ALI KHAN
- Did You Know that Jihad is in the Bible?
- The man who brought peace between the Bloods and the Crips in his California mosque.
- London acid attacks: Men on mopeds hurl substance at five victims in 90-minute rampage, say police
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: lies
Benjamin Netanyahu has publicly asserted that Adolf Hitler had no intention of exterminating Europeâ€™s Jews until a Palestinian persuaded him to do it. The Israeli prime ministerâ€™s attempt to whitewash Hitler and lay the blame for the Holocaust at the … Continue reading
For decades United Statesâ€™ spokespeople, from presidents to members of Congress, have, with a straight face, told the most far-fetched lies about Israel and Palestine. Such things as Israel having a moral army, despite its ongoing genocide of men, women … Continue reading
The latest Washington lie, this one coming from NATO, is that Russia has invaded Ukraine with 1,000 troops and self-propelled artillery. How do we know that this is a lie? Is it because we have heard nothing but lies about … Continue reading
Having studied enough American Indian Tribes over the years, I have grown accustomed to creation myths that each Tribe assigns itself as its reason for being.Â And the definition of â€œchutzpahâ€ that Iâ€™ve been taught is that of a young … Continue reading
How Bush Used PR to Conceal Massive Ethnic Cleansing in Baghdad â€œI think that the surge has succeeded in ways that nobody anticipated. Itâ€™s succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.â€ â€“ President Barack Obama One of the enduring myths of the … Continue reading
â€œAs for the rights of Jewish people in this land, I have a simple message for those people gathered in the General Assembly today, no decision by the U.N. can break the 4,000-year-old bond between the people of Israel and … Continue reading
The official storyline is that Israel launched Operation Pillar of Defense on 14 November, 2012 because, in President Barack Obamaâ€™s words, it had â€œevery right to defend itself.â€ In this instance, Israel was allegedly defending itself against the 800 projectile … Continue reading