- Poland is turning authoritarian July 22, 2017
- Al-Aqsa: UN slams Israel killings of young Palestinians July 22, 2017
- Egypt sentences 28 to death over top prosecutor killing July 22, 2017
- Brexit: A threat to Britain's food security? July 22, 2017
- Mexico violence peaks with over 2,200 murders in June July 22, 2017
- Will the GCC crisis be resolved soon? July 22, 2017
- Joko Widodo: Police should shoot suspected drug dealers July 22, 2017
- Severe storms lash New Zealandâ€™s South Island July 22, 2017
- Saad al-Kaabi: 'The blockade has made Qatar stronger' July 22, 2017
- Sheikh Tamim: Any talks must respect Qatar sovereignty July 22, 2017
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking… Ron Paul Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter
- At Every Door by Kathy Kelly
- 40,000 Civilians Dead In Mosul?
- Rep. Walter Jones Appeals to President Trump To Get US Out of Afghanistan
- New Survey: Americans Afraid of Major War. Whose Fault?
- William Astore on Silencing War Criticism
- Four Major Famines – Unintended Consequences Of US Foreign Policy
- Can Tillerson Referee the Qatar/Saudi Crisis?
- Ray McGovern’s Day in Court
- Ron Paul on Mosul: Another ‘Mission Accomplished’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- It doesn’t matter that an Arab will play Aladdin
- U.S. Misreads Pakistan’s Antifragility by L. ALI KHAN
- Did You Know that Jihad is in the Bible?
- The man who brought peace between the Bloods and the Crips in his California mosque.
- London acid attacks: Men on mopeds hurl substance at five victims in 90-minute rampage, say police
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: Putin
On Friday, Russian President Vladimir Putin addressed the current world order at a meeting of theÂ Valdai Discussion Club. During his speech, Putin spoke out in condemnation of the United States, and its relations with the rest of the world, and … Continue reading
The latest Washington lie, this one coming from NATO, is that Russia has invaded Ukraine with 1,000 troops and self-propelled artillery. How do we know that this is a lie? Is it because we have heard nothing but lies about … Continue reading
by PIERRE M. SPREY and FRANKLIN C. SPINNEY On 17 May, William Broadâ€™s piece,Â â€œIn Taking Crimea, Putin Gains a Sea of Fuel Reservesâ€, appeared in the New York Times.Â Broad explainedÂ how the annexation of Crimea by Russia changed the … Continue reading
SIMFEROPOL, Ukraine â€” Ali Aliev was a 9-year-old when German troops occupied Crimea during World War II, and he still remembers the day he and others in his village in the southeastern Sudak region of the peninsula gathered in a … Continue reading