It was an incredible revelation last week that the second largest oil field in the world is exhausted and past its peak output. Yet that is what the Kuwait Oil Company revealed about its Burgan field. More
- Rio 2016: City revamped in run-up to Olympics July 29, 2016
- Who are we to label ISIL members non-Muslims? July 29, 2016
- Week in pictures: From Kabul attacks to US elections July 29, 2016
- Hillary Clinton accepts Democratic Party nomination July 29, 2016
- Syria war: 'Civilians die' as US-Russia plan falters July 29, 2016
- Atlantic hurricane season shows signs of life July 29, 2016
- Khizr Khan to Trump: Have you read the constitution? July 29, 2016
- Traumedy in times of crisis July 29, 2016
- SIGAR report: Taliban gained territory in Afghanistan July 29, 2016
- Yemen: Houthi, Saleh council formation criticised by UN July 29, 2016
- Ron Paul Asks: Just Who Is The War Party?
- The Secret Rules That Allow the FBI To Spy on Journalists
- Sheldon Richman on NATO’s Broken Promise
- Free Speech and Political Conventions
- Did Russian Intelligence Hack the DNC Servers?
- Ron Paul Asks: Can Bombs Win War on ISIS?
- Like the F-35, US Latest and Most Expensive Aircraft Carrier Doesn’t Work
- Defeating Islamic Terrorism. Here’s How…
- Syrians Use ‘Pokemon Go’ To Depict Their Plight
- Milestone: We’ve Just Dropped Our 50,000th Bomb on ‘ISIS’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- Russia’s War Against Crimean Tatars
- Muslims Are Not Terrorists: A Factual Look at Terrorism and Islam
- Islamophobe On Tumblr Gets Completely Owned
- US-led coalition air strikes in Syria ‘kill 77 civilians mistaken for Isis fighters’
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia