It was an incredible revelation last week that the second largest oil field in the world is exhausted and past its peak output. Yet that is what the Kuwait Oil Company revealed about its Burgan field. More
- 'Gaziantep is as safe as Germany and the US' September 25, 2016
- The refugee crisis beyond Europe September 25, 2016
- Jordan: Nahed Hattar shot dead ahead of cartoon trial September 25, 2016
- India to ratify climate accord on Gandhi's birthday September 25, 2016
- Clinton or Trump: US families divided over election September 25, 2016
- Ecstasy drug therapy September 25, 2016
- Floods hit the American Midwest September 25, 2016
- Call for emergency UN meet amid regime assault in Syria September 25, 2016
- Charlotte police release video of Keith Scott shooting September 25, 2016
- Kenya: Telling the story of Turkana, one film at a time September 25, 2016
- War as a Business Opportunity
- Ron Paul interviews David Stockman on What Trump Should Do
- American Outrage – The Truest Form of American Exceptionalism
- Mission Accomplished? Ron Paul on More US Troops To Iraq
- We’re Winning the War Against ISIS! Maybe? On Social Media?
- Syria Ceasefire In Tatters – Why and What’s Next?
- Peter Van Buren on What Lesson To Take From Snowden Movie?
- US Media Ignores CIA Cover-Up on Torture
- Breaking: US Military Strikes Syrian Forces, Allowing ISIS To Advance
- US Military Strategy: DDT, Bug Zappers, Lawyers, Guns, and Money
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- In Massive Intel Error, US Kills 80 Syrian Troops, Helps ISIL Advance
- Palestinians with Disabilities are Not Immune from Israeli Violence by RICHARD HARDIGAN
- How the CIA’s Fake Vaccination Campaign Endangers Us All
- The shocking story of Israel’s disappeared babies – AJ
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia