- Turkey: PKK fighters killed in attempt to storm base July 30, 2016
- CIA chief not optimistic Syria will remain one country July 30, 2016
- Yemen: Hadi's government withdraws from UN talks July 30, 2016
- South Sudan: A country captured by armed factions July 30, 2016
- Jordan: 'We are tired of living like the dead' July 30, 2016
- Jeffrey Sachs: I'll 'probably' vote for Hillary Clinton July 30, 2016
- Armenia hostage standoff: Clashes erupt in Yerevan July 30, 2016
- Imran Khan calls Pakistan's Taliban a 'terrorist' group July 30, 2016
- Hillary Clinton's not enough: Politics needs more women July 30, 2016
- Zika virus: First sign of local transmission in Florida July 30, 2016
- Chris Coyne: What is the Military Industrial Complex?
- US Awards $1.7 Billion Contract To Buy Radios for Afghan Army
- Ron Paul Asks: Just Who Is The War Party?
- The Secret Rules That Allow the FBI To Spy on Journalists
- Sheldon Richman on NATO’s Broken Promise
- Free Speech and Political Conventions
- Did Russian Intelligence Hack the DNC Servers?
- Ron Paul Asks: Can Bombs Win War on ISIS?
- Like the F-35, US Latest and Most Expensive Aircraft Carrier Doesn’t Work
- Defeating Islamic Terrorism. Here’s How…
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- Russia’s War Against Crimean Tatars
- Muslims Are Not Terrorists: A Factual Look at Terrorism and Islam
- Islamophobe On Tumblr Gets Completely Owned
- US-led coalition air strikes in Syria ‘kill 77 civilians mistaken for Isis fighters’
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: South Asia
The programme coordinator of the Jammu and Kashmir Coalition of Civil Society speaks on how the people’s narrative contradicts that of the State. Khurram Parvez, Kashmiri human rights activist in Srinagar, is programme coordinator of the Jammu and Kashmir Coalition … Continue reading
KARACHI: Celebrated humanitarian and Edhi Foundation Chairman Abdul Sattar Edhi passed away at the age of 88 in Karachi on Friday night. Edhi’s funeral prayers will be offered on Saturday after Zuhr prayers at the National Stadium, after which he … Continue reading
KARACHI: Renowned Qawwal Amjad Sabri was shot dead in Karachi Wednesday afternoon, after unknown assailants fired at his vehicle in the city’s Liaquatabad area.
If you are a conscientious Pakistani, or if you don’t live under a rock, it is hard to ever forget or ignore the kind of infuriating discrimination and shameful persecution that members of the Ahmadiyya community suffer in our country. … Continue reading
At the entrance to Thaungtan village thereâ€™s a brand-new sign, bright yellow, that bears the message: â€œNo Muslims allowed to stay overnight. No Muslims allowed to rent houses. No marriage with Muslims.â€ The post was erected in late March by … Continue reading
The conception of a representative government that would enable the devolution of administrative responsibilities to districts and villages; a socialist system in which the state would control theÂ means of production so as to ensure the fairest distribution of goods, power, … Continue reading
Before its failed occupation of Afghanistan, the Soviet Union discovered that the country was rich in natural resources. In the 1980s, Soviet mining experts drafted maps and collected data that would lay dormant in the Afghan Geological Survey in Kabul … Continue reading