- Israel's war on peaceful activism September 29, 2016
- Obama: Congress' veto override of 9/11 bill 'a mistake' September 29, 2016
- US Congress overrides Obama's veto on 9/11 bill September 29, 2016
- Shimon Peres: Man of peace or war criminal? September 28, 2016
- Hundreds mourn Jordanian writer Nahed Hattar September 28, 2016
- Jill Stein: 'No thanks' to Hillary or Trump presidency September 28, 2016
- Somalia: US accused of killing 22 troops in air strike September 28, 2016
- Philippines: Duterte wants end to 'war games' with US September 28, 2016
- Alfred Olango: US police kill mentally ill black man September 28, 2016
- EU refugee policy marks progress, not success September 28, 2016
- Al-Qaeda: ‘America Is On Our Side’
- CIA Whistleblower Kiriakou Honored for Integrity
- The MYOB Foreign Policy
- War as a Business Opportunity
- Ron Paul interviews David Stockman on What Trump Should Do
- American Outrage – The Truest Form of American Exceptionalism
- Mission Accomplished? Ron Paul on More US Troops To Iraq
- We’re Winning the War Against ISIS! Maybe? On Social Media?
- Syria Ceasefire In Tatters – Why and What’s Next?
- Peter Van Buren on What Lesson To Take From Snowden Movie?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- In Massive Intel Error, US Kills 80 Syrian Troops, Helps ISIL Advance
- Palestinians with Disabilities are Not Immune from Israeli Violence by RICHARD HARDIGAN
- How the CIA’s Fake Vaccination Campaign Endangers Us All
- The shocking story of Israel’s disappeared babies – AJ
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: South Asia
May 1, 2013 The U.S. was wrong to use health workers to target Osama bin Laden Not long after midnight on May 2, 2011, U.S. Navy SEALs attacked a three-story compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, raced to the main building’s top … Continue reading
The programme coordinator of the Jammu and Kashmir Coalition of Civil Society speaks on how the people’s narrative contradicts that of the State. Khurram Parvez, Kashmiri human rights activist in Srinagar, is programme coordinator of the Jammu and Kashmir Coalition … Continue reading
KARACHI: Celebrated humanitarian and Edhi Foundation Chairman Abdul Sattar Edhi passed away at the age of 88 in Karachi on Friday night. Edhi’s funeral prayers will be offered on Saturday after Zuhr prayers at the National Stadium, after which he … Continue reading
KARACHI: Renowned Qawwal Amjad Sabri was shot dead in Karachi Wednesday afternoon, after unknown assailants fired at his vehicle in the city’s Liaquatabad area.
If you are a conscientious Pakistani, or if you don’t live under a rock, it is hard to ever forget or ignore the kind of infuriating discrimination and shameful persecution that members of the Ahmadiyya community suffer in our country. … Continue reading
At the entrance to Thaungtan village thereâ€™s a brand-new sign, bright yellow, that bears the message: â€œNo Muslims allowed to stay overnight. No Muslims allowed to rent houses. No marriage with Muslims.â€ The post was erected in late March by … Continue reading
The conception of a representative government that would enable the devolution of administrative responsibilities to districts and villages; a socialist system in which the state would control theÂ means of production so as to ensure the fairest distribution of goods, power, … Continue reading