- Syrian forces tighten grip on besieged Aleppo December 3, 2016
- Nine dead, many missing after fire at California rave December 3, 2016
- Coal mine explosion in northern China kills 17 December 3, 2016
- Park impeachment filed as South Koreans step up protest December 3, 2016
- We need to resist censorship of cyberspace December 3, 2016
- India's Narendra Modi defends clampdown on cash economy December 3, 2016
- Fidel Castro: Contested legacy, competing narratives December 3, 2016
- Aung San Suu Kyi's shameful silence on the Rohingya December 3, 2016
- Game of oil: Behind the OPEC deal December 3, 2016
- Egypt's top court upholds law restricting protests December 3, 2016
- Bush’s Iraq Lies, Uncontested, Will Haunt Us Under Trump
- Senate Extends Idiotic Iran Sanctions by 99-0 Vote!
- Tell the Washington Post: ‘Smearing is not reporting.’
- Ron Paul on the Coming Fall Of Aleppo: Victory For Whom?
- Sen. Rand Paul Shoots Down Trump’s Top Rumored Secretary of State Choices
- Conference Video: The American Conservative ‘Foreign Policy in America’s Interest’
- More Fake News: Who’s On The Washington Post Blacklist?
- A Brief History of the Election OMG PUTIN IS TAKING CONTROL OF THIS ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!
- Washington Post Peddles Tarring of Ron Paul Institute as Russian Propaganda
- A Media Blacklist, Courtesy of WaPo: Now I’m Afraid for Our Democracy
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- A Crisis of White Identity… – Dr. Woolombi Waters
- President Trump: How & Why… – Jonathon Pie
- Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904
- Watch: RJ Naved Tries to Stir Tension Between Hindus and Muslims, Gets Schooled
- Brexit Is Only the Latest Proof of the Insularity and Failure of Western Establishment Institutions
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: South Asia
RJ Naved from Radio Mirchi, popular for his witty segment ‘Murga’, released a video of a social experiment he conducted recently in Delhi. The video, that has since gone viral, shows him pretending to stir communal tension between Hindus and Muslims. … Continue reading
A BBC investigation has found that thousands of young women in conservative societies across North Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia are being shamed or blackmailed with private and sometimes sexually explicit images. Daniel Silas Adamson looks at how … Continue reading
May 1, 2013 The U.S. was wrong to use health workers to target Osama bin Laden Not long after midnight on May 2, 2011, U.S. Navy SEALs attacked a three-story compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, raced to the main building’s top … Continue reading
The programme coordinator of the Jammu and Kashmir Coalition of Civil Society speaks on how the people’s narrative contradicts that of the State. Khurram Parvez, Kashmiri human rights activist in Srinagar, is programme coordinator of the Jammu and Kashmir Coalition … Continue reading
KARACHI: Celebrated humanitarian and Edhi Foundation Chairman Abdul Sattar Edhi passed away at the age of 88 in Karachi on Friday night. Edhi’s funeral prayers will be offered on Saturday after Zuhr prayers at the National Stadium, after which he … Continue reading
KARACHI: Renowned Qawwal Amjad Sabri was shot dead in Karachi Wednesday afternoon, after unknown assailants fired at his vehicle in the city’s Liaquatabad area.
If you are a conscientious Pakistani, or if you don’t live under a rock, it is hard to ever forget or ignore the kind of infuriating discrimination and shameful persecution that members of the Ahmadiyya community suffer in our country. … Continue reading