- England eye Euro 2020 last 16 by breaking Scotland hearts June 18, 2021
- UK food and drink exports to EU almost halve in first quarter June 18, 2021
- St Louis couple who brandished guns at protesters plead guilty June 18, 2021
- South Africa deploys army medics to COVID-hit Gauteng province June 18, 2021
- We cannot afford to give up our fight against polio now June 18, 2021
- UEFA has contingency plan for London-scheduled Euro 2020 final June 18, 2021
- Third COVID wave to hit India by October: Reuters poll of experts June 18, 2021
- Diarrhoea kills at least 4 Rohingya on remote Bangladesh island June 18, 2021
- As India switches COVID vaccine policy, shortage of jabs remains June 18, 2021
- Attack on Muslim man: India police charge journalists for tweets June 18, 2021
- Biden/Putin Summit: Why Media and Politicos Get It All Wrong
- Ray McGovern: Trust Lacking at Blah Summit
- Conflicts of Interest: A Frozen Conflict Begins to Thaw: More War to Come?
- Judge Napolitano: The Only Privacy the Feds Protect Is Their Own
- Biden/Putin Showdown: Fireworks… Or Duds?
- Conflicts of Interest: The US, Taliban, Israel, Hamas: Who Are the War Criminals?
- Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity: Media Working on Mousetrap for Summit
- From Switzerland With a Message of Concern to President Biden
- The Pentagon Papers at 50
- Taiwan ‘Enthusiastic’ With Blinken’s Announcement, But Beijing Warns of ‘Sending False Signals’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: europe
What is the Muslim philosopher Averroes doing in the famous fresco “The School of Athens” of the Italian Renaissance painter Raphael? The painter brought together all thinkers and scientists that influenced the West. So, it’s no surprise that Plato and … Continue reading
Before the continent started banning hijab, European aristocrats used to change their names to Abdullah and Muhammad, and going to the local mosque was the latest trend.
The press is declaring Sadiq Khan, victor in the electoral contest for mayor of London, the “first Muslim mayor of a major European city.” They mean of course, something like ‘the first Muslim mayor of a really big Western European … Continue reading