“I contend that we are the first race in the world, and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race…If there be a God, I think that what he would like me to do is paint as much of the map of Africa British Red as possible…” – Cecil Rhodes
- China: Protests erupt over COVID curbs after deadly fire November 26, 2022
- Zelenskyy criticises Kyiv Mayor Klitschko over power cuts November 26, 2022
- Russia-Ukraine: Navigating the media minefield November 26, 2022
- Qatar’s traditional headscarf a ‘great symbol of hospitality’ November 26, 2022
- Three killed, 11 wounded in Brazil twin school shootings November 26, 2022
- Food aid into Ethiopia’s Tigray ‘not matching needs’: UN November 26, 2022
- Will rich nations pay for the climate ‘loss and damage’ fund? November 26, 2022
- Arab teams turn Qatar World Cup into a ‘home’ tournament November 26, 2022
- Mark Drakeford: Is Wales an overlooked nation in the UK? November 26, 2022
- As Russia attacks, Ukrainians offer tips on survival, optimism November 26, 2022
- Conflicts of Interest: Did Zelensky Damage Ukraine’s Reputation?
- Is Chicago Tribune Channeling ‘Baghdad Bob’ on Ukraine War?
- Freedom of Expression and Genuine Intellectual Debate on Russian Television
- Anatomy of US/Dutch Duplicity on MH17
- Conflicts of Interest: Is the US Serious About Talks with Russia? Guest Dave DeCamp
- The Danger of Taking Official Claims at Face Value
- War Criminal George W. Bush Is Back Promoting a Senseless Proxy War
- Conflicts of Interest: Did Russia Attack Poland?
- Is the Russia-Ukraine War at a Crossroads?
- Conflicts of Interest: Ukraine Wants ‘Israel-Like’ Weapons Industry
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Geopolitics of the Ukraine War – Alfred W. Mccoy
- Germany Deserves a Big Share of the Blame for the Ukraine Disaster BY DAVE LINDORFF
- Why is Washington Encouraging India to Confront Pakistan? BY BRIAN CLOUGHLEY
- Colin Powell: Grotesque Atrocities and the New Liberal Conscience – BY RICHARD FALK – DANIEL FALCONE
- Pakistani-American director Iram Parveen Bilal’s new film shows a different type of Pakistani family
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia