- Tillerson visits Qatar in new push to end Gulf crisis October 22, 2017
- Can the United States end the blockade of Qatar? October 22, 2017
- SDF says it captured al-Omar oilfield from ISIL October 22, 2017
- Shinzo Abe on way to big parliamentary election win October 22, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates October 22, 2017
- Tillerson renews Gulf crisis talks in Saudi Arabia October 22, 2017
- When a Russian loves a Ukrainian October 22, 2017
- Raila Odinga says he will not recognise Kenyatta win October 22, 2017
- Hamas: No rift with Qatar over Fatah reconciliation October 22, 2017
- Santiago Maldonadoâ€™s death overshadows elections October 22, 2017
- I Am a Designated Nonsurvivor
- Opening More Channels in US-North Korea Relations
- Israel’s Labor Party: A New Start?
- Killing For Peace? More Civilian Deaths Now Than Under Obama
- Blowback In Africa – Mogadishu Again!
- Ron Paul on the Battle of Kirkuk – All About Oil?
- Ron Paul on Trump and Iran: Have the Neocons Won?
- Robert Koehler on The Calm Before the Storm
- Wrongful Rhetoric and Trump’s Strategy on Iran
- William Astore on the Myths We Tell Ourselves
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: invasion
How Bush Used PR to Conceal Massive Ethnic Cleansing in Baghdad â€œI think that the surge has succeeded in ways that nobody anticipated. Itâ€™s succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.â€ â€“ President Barack Obama One of the enduring myths of the … Continue reading
Recent attacks on American embassies and consulates in numerous Muslim countries are claimed to be irrational and undue reactions to a film portraying the Muslim prophet Mohammed in a degraded manner. The film is intentionally sacrilegious and incendiary toward Islamic … Continue reading
Israel breaks silence over army abuses – Ex-soldiers admit to appalling violence against Palestinian children – The Independent – 26 Aug.12 –
Hafez Rajabi was marked for life by his encounter with the men of the Israeli army’s Kfir Brigade five years ago this week. Sitting beneath the photograph of his late father, the slightly built 21-year-old in jeans and trainers points … Continue reading
Thirty years ago this week, the Israeli army crossed into Lebanon and started the most stupid war in Israelâ€™s history. It lasted for 18 years. About 1500 Israeli soldiers and untold numbers of Lebanese and Palestinians were killed.
Almost all wars are based on lies. Lies are considered legitimate instruments of war. Lebanon War I (as it was later called) was a glorious example.
From beginning to end (if it has ended yet) it was a war of deceit and deception, falsehoods and fabrications. Continue reading