FBI Translator Alleges that Bin Laden and His Number 2 Worked as Part of Operation Gladio
Former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds has been deemed credible by the Department of Justiceâ€™s Inspector General, several senators (free subscription required), and a coalition of prominent conservative and liberal groups.
The ACLU described Edmonds as:
The most gagged person in the history of the United States of America.
And famed Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg says that Edmonds possesses information â€œfar more explosive than the Pentagon Papersâ€.
Edmonds translated terror-related communications for the FBI right after 9/11. In that capacity, she read communications between terrorists and other radicals.
Edmonds said last week that Bin Laden â€“ and his number 2 Al Qaeda lieutenant â€“ Ayman al-Zawahiri â€“ worked with the U.S. government for 3 months after 9/11 to coordinate destablization in the Caucus region:
As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: â€œYou had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater securityâ€ (and see this)(Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred).
Edmonds says that some portions of Operation Gladio are continuing to this day, and that Ayman al-Zawahiri and Bin Laden worked for NATO and the Pentagon as part of Operation Gladio:
For the past 11 years I have been emphasizing that my State Secrets Privilege & Gag Orders had to do with the FBI files (covering period 1996-2002 February) on covert-terrorist operations in Caucasus and Central Asia backed, managed and armed by US actors. These US-NATO directed operations in the region involved Bin-Laden and mainly Zawahiri â€¦..
The FBI documents contained damning evidence (audio and written) collected between 1996-2002 tying these terror operations directly to the U.S. persons in the State Department/CIA and Pentagon. Also, how the State Department got Congress to grant huge amounts of funds to â€œfrontâ€™ NGOs and businesses (mainly Turkish companies in US-listed/members of ATC) to funnel money to the terrorist cells in this region.
If this sounds crazy, please remember that the former U.S. National Security Adviser (and a top Obama foreign policy adviser) admitted that the U.S. created, organized and armed the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan â€“ including Bin Laden â€“ to fight the Soviets.Â (The Mujahadeen eventually morphed into Al Qaeda.)
And the same National Security Adviser wrote a book in 1997 saying that the Caucasus and Central Asian regions â€“ the same 2 regions which Edmonds told us that NATO and the U.S. deployed Zawahiri and Bin-Laden to influence â€“ were the key to geopolitical power.Â For example, he wrote:
- The Eurasian Balkans include nine countries that one way or another fit the foregoing description [of regions vital for the U.S. to control] (p.124)
- â€œ[The Central Asian Republics] are of importance from the standpoint of security and historical ambitions to at least three of their most immediate and more powerful neighbors, namely Russia, Turkey and Iran, with China also signaling an increasing political interest in the region. But the Eurasian Balkans are infinitely more important as a potential economic prize: an enormous concentration of natural gas and oil reserves is located in the region, in addition to important minerals, including gold.â€ (p.124)
- â€œEver since the continents started interacting politically, some five hundred years ago, Eurasia has been the center of world power.â€- (p. xiii)
- â€œIt is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus of also challenging America. The formulation of a comprehensive and integrated Eurasian geostrategy is therefore the purpose of this book.â€ (p. xiv)
And the U.S. has backed the most dangerous and radical Muslim terrorists for decades.
And the mainstream French paper Le Figaro alleged that the CIA met with Bin Laden 2 months before 9/11.
And 9/11 Commissioners admit that they never got to the bottom of 9/11. For example:
- 9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says â€œI donâ€™t believe for a minute we got everything rightâ€, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, and that the 9/11 debate should continue
- 9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that â€œThere are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didnâ€™t have access . . . .â€ He also says that it might take â€œa permanent 9/11 commissionâ€ to end the remaining mysteries of September 11
- So, Really, Why Do They Hate Us? – PAUL ATWOOD – 23 Sep.12
- Pakistan and “The Haqqani Network” : The Latest Orchestrated Threat to America and The End of History – Paul Craig Roberts
- I don’t believe the official story of 9/11 because I know the official story of 9/11!
- Pakistan TV Report Contradicts US Claim of Bin Ladenâ€™s Death
- Who Cares What Obama Says? By ROBERT FISK
- Osama bin Ladenâ€™s Second Death by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
- Osama and Al Qaeda – The Long Road to Abbottabad By SHAUKAT QADIR
- The Rise of America’s Idiot Culture – The Muslim Community Center at Ground Zero: a Manufactured Controversy By ANTHONY DiMAGGIO
- The Taliban Isolated Bin Laden By GARETH PORTER
- The Yemen Hidden Agenda: Behind the Al-Qaeda Scenarios, A Strategic Oil Transit Chokepoint
- Divide and Conquer: The Anglo-American Imperial Project
- Dual Citizenship — Loyal to Whom? by Dan Eden
- The myth of AL QAEDA is now almost totally exposed – Damian Lataan
- What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? – Christopher Ketcham
- STRANGER THAN FICTION – An Independent Investigation of 9-11 and the War on Terrorism
- FBI says, it has â€œNo hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11â€
- Al-Qaeda posts rape revenge video – SMH – 12 Jul.06
- UPI Interview with Gen. Hameed Gul
- ‘It is the Oil, Stupid!’