- Venezuelan opposition to boycott 'fraudulent' election February 21, 2018
- Pakistan Supreme Court bans ex-PM Sharif as party head February 21, 2018
- Dozens of Nigerian girls feared abducted by Boko Haram February 21, 2018
- UN demands halt of 'monstrous campaign' in Syrian town February 21, 2018
- Hate groups in US grow for third straight year: SPLC February 21, 2018
- Is the golden age of water over? February 21, 2018
- Senator: Rodrigo Duterte's drug war has killed 20,000 February 21, 2018
- 'Assault on the poor': S Africa's new budget slammed February 21, 2018
- Syria's civil war explained from the beginning February 21, 2018
- Tonga cleans up after devastating Cyclone Gita February 21, 2018
- Ron Paul on the UN’s Syria Propaganda Stunt
- Ron Paul on Carving Up Syria: Anything Left for the Syrians?
- Tillerson’s Blinkered Understanding of North Korea
- Mueller’s Russia Indictments: Covering Up for the Deep State?
- Nunes: FBI and DOJ Perps Could Be Put on Trial
- Russians Spooked by Nukes-Against-Cyber-Attack Policy
- Daniel Larison: Maximalist Demands Won’t Change North Korean Behavior
- William Bennett says Pence Was in Danger From Kim’s Sister at Olympic Reception
- David Petraeus: A Gold Medal Winner in Spin
- 2019 Military Budget: Pentagon Wins, American Taxpayers Lose
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- CHINA’S MUSLIM MINORITY SENT TO POLITICAL EDUCATION CAMPS AMID ALLEGATIONS OF GROSS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
- Uyghur Muslims: Victims of the World’s Largest Ethnic Cleansing.
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: History
Before the continent started banning hijab, European aristocrats used to change their names to Abdullah and Muhammad, and going to the local mosque was the latest trend.
“A CHRISTIAN COULD NEVER BE ELECTED MAYOR IN A MUSLIM CITY!” Since Sadiq Khan’s election as the first Muslim Mayor of London, many people have suggested that no Muslim city would ever be open-minded enough to elect a Christian as … Continue reading
Londonâ€™s Muslim Mayor is nothing New: 1300 yrs of Muslims who Ran Major European Cities – Juan Cole
The press is declaring Sadiq Khan, victor in the electoral contest for mayor of London, the â€œfirst Muslim mayor of a major European city.â€ They mean of course, something like â€˜the first Muslim mayor of a really big Western European … Continue reading
What have Muslims ever done for America? If your sole source of information were Donald Trump, youâ€™d think that the answer was not much â€“ apart from murdering its citizens and trying to destroy its values. The Republican presidential hopeful … Continue reading
What may be the world’s oldest fragments of the Koran have been found by the University of Birmingham. Radiocarbon dating found the manuscript to be at least 1,370 years old, making it among the earliest in existence. The pages of … Continue reading
A hundred years ago, it would have been unimaginable to have a pair of Muslim men enter a cafe or a public transportation vehicle, and then blow themselves up, killing dozens. Or to massacre the staff of a satirical magazine … Continue reading