- Tillerson visits Qatar in new push to end Gulf crisis October 22, 2017
- Can the United States end the blockade of Qatar? October 22, 2017
- SDF says it captured al-Omar oilfield from ISIL October 22, 2017
- Shinzo Abe on way to big parliamentary election win October 22, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates October 22, 2017
- Tillerson renews Gulf crisis talks in Saudi Arabia October 22, 2017
- When a Russian loves a Ukrainian October 22, 2017
- Raila Odinga says he will not recognise Kenyatta win October 22, 2017
- Hamas: No rift with Qatar over Fatah reconciliation October 22, 2017
- Santiago Maldonadoâ€™s death overshadows elections October 22, 2017
- I Am a Designated Nonsurvivor
- Opening More Channels in US-North Korea Relations
- Israel’s Labor Party: A New Start?
- Killing For Peace? More Civilian Deaths Now Than Under Obama
- Blowback In Africa – Mogadishu Again!
- Ron Paul on the Battle of Kirkuk – All About Oil?
- Ron Paul on Trump and Iran: Have the Neocons Won?
- Robert Koehler on The Calm Before the Storm
- Wrongful Rhetoric and Trump’s Strategy on Iran
- William Astore on the Myths We Tell Ourselves
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Syria
The meltdown of American and British policy in Iraq and Syria attracts surprisingly little criticism at home. Their aim for the past three years has been get rid of Bashar al-Assad as ruler of Syria and stabilise Iraq under the … Continue reading
It is clear that the Syrian public and their officials, in all 14 of the countryâ€™s governorates, are committed to the complete restoration of their nationâ€™s peerless and incomparableÂ archaeologicalÂ heritage sites as soon as security conditions permit.
The threat of Russian intervention in Ukraine has caused American lawyers and diplomats to raise their voices about the legality of Russian military action in Ukraine. These complaints, however, are based more on political rhetoric and posturing than on an … Continue reading
“US quietly partners with neo-Nazis in Ukraine, fascists in Egypt, and al-Qaeda in Syria” Imagine if protesters â€“ supported by Russia â€“ established an encampment in front of the US Capitol, threw Molotov cocktails into government buildings, fired guns at … Continue reading
El Nubek, Syria.Â As two delegations, one representing the Government of the Syrian Arab Republic, led by Bashar Assad, and the other claiming to represent the popular opposition which is seeking its overthrow, arrived in Switzerland this morning to continue … Continue reading
TheÂ Washington PostÂ has published a moving article, â€œRussian Jews remember Israeli athletes murdered at 1972 Munich Olympic Games.â€ Unfortunately, it gets a few things wrong and provides a one-sided context for the tragedy. Allow me to correct the report and fill … Continue reading
Remember how we got here. Three months ago, the US, Britain and France were poised to launch yet another attack on an Arab and Muslim country, this time war-wracked Syria. An unexpected, and unprecedented,Â vote by British MPs halted the bid … Continue reading