- Russia is at a dead-end in Syria June 25, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates June 25, 2017
- Erdogan: Ultimatum 'against international law' June 25, 2017
- Ex-communists pocket cash benefits in Thai amnesty deal June 25, 2017
- At least 123 killed in tanker fire near Bahawalpur June 25, 2017
- Deadly car bombing kills Syrian civilians in Idlib June 25, 2017
- UN: Yemen faces world's worst cholera outbreak June 25, 2017
- Albert's world: Living with autism June 25, 2017
- Haftar forces make gains in Libya's Benghazi June 25, 2017
- UN: 1,310 dead in Yemen cholera epidemic June 25, 2017
- Groundhog Day in Iraq? Nope, Worse
- When a Banyan Tree Hides the Secret to a Korean Enigma
- Russia/Iran Sanctions Delayed In House: Policy Change… or Deep State Pressure?
- NATO F-16 Buzzes Russian Defense Minister’s Plane
- Ron Paul Interviews Edward Snowden: Security… or Surveillance?
- ‘Would You Like a Drink of Water?’ Please Ask a Yemeni Child
- Playing Nuclear Chicken – or is it Russian Roulette?
- My Dreams Seek Revenge: Hiroshima
- Escalation! US Hits Syrian Jet, Russia Cuts Communications
- America’s Real Loss of Prestige and Leadership Abroad
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Most Of America’s Terrorists Are White, And Not Muslim – HuffPost
- Lawrence of Arabia’s comments on Ummah’s breakup
- Why the campaign against Qatar is doomed
- Lone Wolves? Mad Men? definitely not terrorists right…?
- 700 Palestinian children are arrested and prosecuted in the Israeli military court system each year
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Syria
The meltdown of American and British policy in Iraq and Syria attracts surprisingly little criticism at home. Their aim for the past three years has been get rid of Bashar al-Assad as ruler of Syria and stabilise Iraq under the … Continue reading
It is clear that the Syrian public and their officials, in all 14 of the countryâ€™s governorates, are committed to the complete restoration of their nationâ€™s peerless and incomparableÂ archaeologicalÂ heritage sites as soon as security conditions permit.
The threat of Russian intervention in Ukraine has caused American lawyers and diplomats to raise their voices about the legality of Russian military action in Ukraine. These complaints, however, are based more on political rhetoric and posturing than on an … Continue reading
“US quietly partners with neo-Nazis in Ukraine, fascists in Egypt, and al-Qaeda in Syria” Imagine if protesters â€“ supported by Russia â€“ established an encampment in front of the US Capitol, threw Molotov cocktails into government buildings, fired guns at … Continue reading
El Nubek, Syria.Â As two delegations, one representing the Government of the Syrian Arab Republic, led by Bashar Assad, and the other claiming to represent the popular opposition which is seeking its overthrow, arrived in Switzerland this morning to continue … Continue reading
TheÂ Washington PostÂ has published a moving article, â€œRussian Jews remember Israeli athletes murdered at 1972 Munich Olympic Games.â€ Unfortunately, it gets a few things wrong and provides a one-sided context for the tragedy. Allow me to correct the report and fill … Continue reading
Remember how we got here. Three months ago, the US, Britain and France were poised to launch yet another attack on an Arab and Muslim country, this time war-wracked Syria. An unexpected, and unprecedented,Â vote by British MPs halted the bid … Continue reading