- Putin, Erdogan warn US move risks escalating tensions December 11, 2017
- Hezbollah's Hassan Nasrallah vows to focus on Palestine December 11, 2017
- More than 8 million 'a step away' from famine in Yemen December 11, 2017
- Does the EU have a role in the Middle East? December 11, 2017
- Ethiopia targets activists with Israeli spyware: Report December 11, 2017
- Hanan Ashrawi: US ripped legal foundation of peace December 11, 2017
- Women demand probe into alleged Trump sexual assaults December 11, 2017
- EU shuns call to recognise Jerusalem as Israeli capital December 11, 2017
- Rahul Gandhi: Rise of the Gandhi family scion December 11, 2017
- Does Saudi move to open cinemas herald new freedoms? December 11, 2017
- Ron Paul on the Pentagon Audit – Just Another Cover-Up!
- The 2017 Nobel Peace Prize to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons: Saving Humanity From Itself
- Peter Van Buren on the State Department: Meet the New Boss, Same/Worse as the Old Boss?
- Bipartisanship on Jerusalem: Does It Make Us Safer?
- Ron Paul on Israel’s Capital: Who Decides?
- America’s Cowardly Prison in Cuba
- ‘Thank You for Saving My Son From All the Grief and Pain!’
- Letter to the Editor
- Libya – Trumps Jumps Back In
- The Key Reason Why the USA Keeps Losing Wars
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: refugees
Distant Australia has done its level best to influence the refugee debate in the most negative of ways this century. Its reactionary response has deployed a range of established stereotypes that have targeted the right to asylum. Safety has been … Continue reading
Plans drawn up during the 1950s and â€™60s had one overriding goal: to preserve the demographic status quo by resettling the 1948 Arab refugees far away from the country. ByÂ Arik Ariel
Entering the Rohingya camps along the Bangladesh-Myanmar border is restricted. Officially they don’t even exist, but in reality authorities tolerate their presence. Bangladeshi official say there are about 300,000 unregistered Muslim Rohingya refugees from Myanmar living in dismal and squalid … Continue reading