- Billy Graham dies, "there was nobody like him" February 22, 2018
- Basque group ETA to end their 'role' in Spain soon February 22, 2018
- Winter Olympics: Al Jazeera speaks to special N Korean volunteer February 22, 2018
- Is the tide turning on oppressive leaders? February 22, 2018
- Syrian civil war map: Who controls what? February 22, 2018
- Africa's 'lion economies' growth exceeds forecasts February 22, 2018
- What is Venezuela's new petro cryptocurrency? February 22, 2018
- World leaders abandoning human rights: Amnesty February 22, 2018
- The day the mountain fell: Sierra Leone's mudslide February 22, 2018
- Haley: UN must end 'barbaric' attacks in Eastern Ghouta February 22, 2018
- Maybe All Threats of Mass Destruction Are ‘Mentally Deranged’
- Ron Paul on the UN’s Syria Propaganda Stunt
- Ron Paul on Carving Up Syria: Anything Left for the Syrians?
- Tillerson’s Blinkered Understanding of North Korea
- Mueller’s Russia Indictments: Covering Up for the Deep State?
- Nunes: FBI and DOJ Perps Could Be Put on Trial
- Russians Spooked by Nukes-Against-Cyber-Attack Policy
- Daniel Larison: Maximalist Demands Won’t Change North Korean Behavior
- William Bennett says Pence Was in Danger From Kim’s Sister at Olympic Reception
- David Petraeus: A Gold Medal Winner in Spin
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- CHINA’S MUSLIM MINORITY SENT TO POLITICAL EDUCATION CAMPS AMID ALLEGATIONS OF GROSS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
- Uyghur Muslims: Victims of the World’s Largest Ethnic Cleansing.
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: middle east
Geopolitical observers of the Middle East turbulence tend to blame the raging chaos in the area on the presumed failure of the â€œincoherent,â€ â€œillogicalâ€ or â€œcontradictoryâ€ policies of the United States. Irrefutable evidence (some of which presented in this study) … Continue reading
It is clear that the Syrian public and their officials, in all 14 of the countryâ€™s governorates, are committed to the complete restoration of their nationâ€™s peerless and incomparableÂ archaeologicalÂ heritage sites as soon as security conditions permit.
Whatever happened to the idea that Turkey was the coming power in the Middle East, with its surging economy and stable democracy under a mildly Islamic government which might be the model for Arab states as they ended decades of … Continue reading
The Polish Zionist ideologue Vladimir Jabotinsky, the father of Israelâ€™s right wing, observed nearly a century ago that much of the Arab world was a fragile mosaic. A few sharp blows, he wrote, would cause it to shatter, leaving Israel the regionâ€™s dominant power. Jabotinsky may have been right.
Even if the Bashar al-Assad regime manages to hang on in Syria, that countryâ€™s economy is being wrecked, its people driven into poverty and neighbors tempted to intervene. Israel just threatened to attack Syriaâ€™s modest store of chemical weapons. Turkey is stumbling into the morass, egged on by the Saudis and Gulf Arabs. Russiaâ€™s national prestige is increasingly involved in Syriaâ€”which is as close to its borders as northern Mexico is to the United States. Iran may yet get involved. Continue reading