- Russian, Syrian jets hit Aleppo, Damascus countryside December 12, 2017
- Will Erdogan cut ties with Israel over Jerusalem? December 12, 2017
- Alabama votes in high stakes Senate race December 12, 2017
- Qatar: World Cup allegations part of smear campaign December 12, 2017
- Is the EU complicit in refugee abuse in Libya? December 12, 2017
- Macron: World is losing battle against climate change December 12, 2017
- How young women in Delhi are fighting street harassment December 12, 2017
- Liberia elections: Run-off vote set for December 26 December 12, 2017
- Is Jordan paying the price for Jerusalem criticism? December 12, 2017
- Lawmakers seek probe into alleged Trump sexual assaults December 12, 2017
- New Interviews by Scott Horton
- Russia’s Pulling Out of Syria… Why Can’t We?
- Bad Week for 2 US Puppets
- Video: Gilbert Doctorow Talks Russia Issues at the National Press Club
- Ron Paul on the Pentagon Audit – Just Another Cover-Up!
- The 2017 Nobel Peace Prize to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons: Saving Humanity From Itself
- Peter Van Buren on the State Department: Meet the New Boss, Same/Worse as the Old Boss?
- Bipartisanship on Jerusalem: Does It Make Us Safer?
- Ron Paul on Israel’s Capital: Who Decides?
- America’s Cowardly Prison in Cuba
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: islamophobe
American Islamophobia is as old as Plymouth Rock. But we’ve never seen anything quite like this before. They are “terrorist savages” and “mongrels,” part of the “rubbish from the desperate and criminal populations of the Third World” who have “backfilled” … Continue reading
Every time an act of terror or shooting occurs, Muslims closely watch the news with extreme trepidation praying that the suspect is not Muslim. This is not because these terrorists are likely to be Muslim but rather because in the … Continue reading
via Tumblr Recent terrorist attacks in France, Turkey, and the U.S. have stoked the flames of Islamophobia throughout the West. And nowhere was it been more apparent than last night at the Republican National Convention when former Speaker of the House … Continue reading