- Iraq: Deadly Basra protests spread to other cities July 16, 2018
- What will be Russia's World Cup legacy? July 16, 2018
- Putin triumphs over Trump at US-Russia summit July 16, 2018
- Trump-Putin summit brings end to frosty US-Russia relations July 16, 2018
- US ready for direct talks with Afghan Taliban July 16, 2018
- Journalist tried for reporting on Rohingya deaths testifies July 16, 2018
- Death toll rises in southern Iraq protests July 16, 2018
- Palestinians demand Israel return bodies of loved ones July 16, 2018
- Iran takes US to ICJ over re-imposed sanctions July 16, 2018
- Cornel West: 'Obama was never the revolutionary Mandela was' July 16, 2018
- Trump-Putin Summit Success: Neocons Furious!
- Climb Down From the Summit of Hostile Propaganda
- PBS Series, The Vietnam War, Receives Emmy Nomination. Should It?
- Strzok Hoisted on His Own Petard
- Legalized Groping: Court Grants TSA the Right To Assault You
- A Call to Ease Tensions Between the Nuclear Superpowers
- Scholars Demand Mideast Settlement Now
- Trump Hammers NATO. Good! Let’s Get Out!
- New START and the Helsinki Summit
- From North Korea to NATO – Diplomacy… Or More Deception?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: islamophobe
American Islamophobia is as old as Plymouth Rock. But we’ve never seen anything quite like this before. They are “terrorist savages” and “mongrels,” part of the “rubbish from the desperate and criminal populations of the Third World” who have “backfilled” … Continue reading
Every time an act of terror or shooting occurs, Muslims closely watch the news with extreme trepidation praying that the suspect is not Muslim. This is not because these terrorists are likely to be Muslim but rather because in the … Continue reading
via Tumblr Recent terrorist attacks in France, Turkey, and the U.S. have stoked the flames of Islamophobia throughout the West. And nowhere was it been more apparent than last night at the Republican National Convention when former Speaker of the House … Continue reading