- NewsGrid - Al Jazeera's interactive news hour July 23, 2017
- UAE restores Qatar's BeIN sports network on air July 23, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates July 23, 2017
- Erdogan visits Saudi Arabia over Gulf crisis July 23, 2017
- Nelson Mandela and FW de Klerk July 23, 2017
- Hani al-Moliya: Legally Blind, Photographer, Refugee July 23, 2017
- Israel installs security cameras at al-Aqsa compound July 23, 2017
- Mosul: A city reduced to rubble July 23, 2017
- Taliban fighters attack police, capturing two districts July 23, 2017
- Five things you need to know about al-Aqsa July 23, 2017
- The Torture-Friendly Trump Administration
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking… Ron Paul Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter
- At Every Door by Kathy Kelly
- 40,000 Civilians Dead In Mosul?
- Rep. Walter Jones Appeals to President Trump To Get US Out of Afghanistan
- New Survey: Americans Afraid of Major War. Whose Fault?
- William Astore on Silencing War Criticism
- Four Major Famines – Unintended Consequences Of US Foreign Policy
- Can Tillerson Referee the Qatar/Saudi Crisis?
- Ray McGovern’s Day in Court
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- It doesn’t matter that an Arab will play Aladdin
- U.S. Misreads Pakistan’s Antifragility by L. ALI KHAN
- Did You Know that Jihad is in the Bible?
- The man who brought peace between the Bloods and the Crips in his California mosque.
- London acid attacks: Men on mopeds hurl substance at five victims in 90-minute rampage, say police
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: Afghanistan
Before its failed occupation of Afghanistan, the Soviet Union discovered that the country was rich in natural resources. In the 1980s, Soviet mining experts drafted maps and collected data that would lay dormant in the Afghan Geological Survey in Kabul … Continue reading
Obama is excellent at multitasking in navigating the waters of international politics, seeking to construct a political-structural framework of American global hegemony, formally (for who knows the full extent of the forces standing behind him?) presiding over a Juggernaut of … Continue reading
As a general rule, U.S. wars are based on lies. Some of these are soon exposed; the lies about Saddam Husseinâ€™s weapons of mass destruction and al-Qaeda links used to justify the invasion and occupation of Iraq were exposed (to … Continue reading
The threat of Russian intervention in Ukraine has caused American lawyers and diplomats to raise their voices about the legality of Russian military action in Ukraine. These complaints, however, are based more on political rhetoric and posturing than on an … Continue reading
The New York Times recentlyÂ reportedÂ that Staff Sgt. Robert Bales will plead guilty to the murder of 16 Afghan civilians. It is believed to be part of a plea bargain arrangement worked out between his lawyer and the US government. The … Continue reading