- Three Indian soldiers, two 'rebels' killed in Kashmir April 27, 2017
- When NGOs save children who don't want to be saved April 27, 2017
- 'Israeli strikes' hit arms depot in Damascus April 27, 2017
- Pope set to visit Egypt in 'call for peace' April 27, 2017
- The US and NAFTA: An explainer April 27, 2017
- Donald Trump: US to renegotiate, not pull out of NAFTA April 27, 2017
- US wants to bring North Korea to 'path of dialogue' April 27, 2017
- Venezuela to quit Organization of American States April 26, 2017
- Trump administration proposes major tax overhaul April 26, 2017
- Drone strike that killed Reyaad Khan 'not transparent' April 26, 2017
- Our Turk Allies Just Attacked Our Kurd Allies – Whose Side Are We On?
- Ron Paul on New Syria Sanctions and Still Unproven Gas Attack Claim
- Spin It To Win It: The High Cost of Trump’s Military ‘Strategy’
- New IHS Jane’s Study: Overthrow Assad and ISIS Comes Out on Top
- Flashback! Questions From the Last Time America Was Supposed To ‘Take Out’ Assad
- Tell Us Why We’re At War, President Trump
- How do YOU justify things like this?
- Peter Van Buren: Sorry, No War in North Korea
- Ron Paul on Tillerson Threatening Iran: ‘The Great Destabilizer’?
- The Democratic Party’s Anti-Bernie Elites Have a Huge Stake in Blaming Russia
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- No veils, no ‘abnormal’ beards: China’s first anti-extremism law targets Xinjiang
- The Education of Marine Le Pen by ROBERT FISK
- India No.1 on global blasts list with 406 bombings… MORE than Iran, Afghanistan, Syria and Pakistan
- The Coming Decline of US and UK Power by PATRICK COCKBURN
- Israel’s Terrible Problem: Two States or One? by JOHN CHUCKMAN
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Africa
As western oil companies loot some $140 Billion a year of Nigeriaâ€™s black gold two thirds of the countryâ€™s 100 million people live on less than $2 a day. Nigeriaâ€™s â€œofficialâ€ oil production figures show about 3 million barrels a … Continue reading
KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.
Upon winning the elections in convincing fashion, Ennahdha gave assurances that it will not impose Islamic social and moral edicts on society, but rather intends to preserve the legal rights given to women with regards to personal status law. It also announced that it would not ban alcohol or bathing suits as its opponents had charged. The day after announcing the elections results Ghannouchi himself met with the leaders of Tunisiaâ€™s stock market to assure them of his partyâ€™s strong support for vigorous economic growth, especially in the tourism sector. His partyâ€™s platform calls for a robust annual economic growth of eight percent. Continue reading
The shock discovery of the former dictator, found cowering in a water drain on Thursday in his hometown of Sirte, was captured by Ali Algadi, a rebel fighter, with an iPhone just seconds after Gaddafi was dragged from the drain … Continue reading
United Nations Security Council Resolution S/RES/1973 (2011) -The situation in Libya
Twelve years later, it is Kosovo all over again. Hundred of thousands of Iraqis dead, NATO stranded in an impossible position in Afghanistan, and they have learned nothing! The Kosovo war was made to stop a nonexistent genocide, the Afghan war to protect women (go and check their situation now), and the Iraq war to protect the Kurds. When will they understand that all wars claim to have humanitarian justifications? Even Hitler was â€œprotecting minoritiesâ€ in Czechoslovakia and Poland. Continue reading
Is Tripoli being set up for a civil war to justify U.S. and NATO military intervention in oil-rich Libya?
Are the talks about sanctions a prelude to an Iraq-like intervention? Continue reading