- Man arrested after car crashes into UK parliament barrier August 14, 2018
- Cuba proposes biggest constitutional reform in decades August 14, 2018
- Turkey crisis: Erdogan vows to boycott US electronics August 14, 2018
- Australian archbishop avoids prison after concealing child abuse August 14, 2018
- Egypt: Five years since 'Rabaa massacre' August 14, 2018
- Philippines: Tens of thousands displaced in deadly floods August 14, 2018
- Egypt marks five years since 'Rabaa massacre' August 14, 2018
- Trump calls ex-White House aide 'wacky' and a 'lowlife' August 14, 2018
- Argentina ex-leader Kirchner appears in court over corruption August 14, 2018
- FBI agent fired over 'anti-Trump texts' August 14, 2018
- Peter Van Buren on Tucker Carlson About His Lifetime Ban by Twitter
- Why Does Facebook Use NATO To Help Censor Users?
- The US Is Deeply Complicit in Saudi Coalition Crimes in Yemen
- Bear Witness to American War Crimes
- The Pathetic US Response to the Latest Saudi Massacre
- Pompeo Slaps On Major Russia Sanctions… Over Unproven UK Poisoning!
- Peter Van Buren on Consortium News Radio Talks Whistleblowing and His Lifetime Twitter Ban
- Israeli Peace Activist Uri Avnery Hospitalized in Critical Condition
- What if a #MAGA Guy Ate Twitter’s Face?
- Senate Moves To Seize The Internet – Do We Need More Government Censorship?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Africa
In testimony before Senate and House committees, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton enthusiastically endorsed increased U.S. intervention in Africa. When government officials seem incapable of learning obvious lessons from the recent past, maybe their incentive isÂ notÂ to learn but to keep … Continue reading
As western oil companies loot some $140 Billion a year of Nigeriaâ€™s black gold two thirds of the countryâ€™s 100 million people live on less than $2 a day. Nigeriaâ€™s â€œofficialâ€ oil production figures show about 3 million barrels a … Continue reading
KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.
Upon winning the elections in convincing fashion, Ennahdha gave assurances that it will not impose Islamic social and moral edicts on society, but rather intends to preserve the legal rights given to women with regards to personal status law. It also announced that it would not ban alcohol or bathing suits as its opponents had charged. The day after announcing the elections results Ghannouchi himself met with the leaders of Tunisiaâ€™s stock market to assure them of his partyâ€™s strong support for vigorous economic growth, especially in the tourism sector. His partyâ€™s platform calls for a robust annual economic growth of eight percent. Continue reading
The shock discovery of the former dictator, found cowering in a water drain on Thursday in his hometown of Sirte, was captured by Ali Algadi, a rebel fighter, with an iPhone just seconds after Gaddafi was dragged from the drain … Continue reading
United Nations Security Council Resolution S/RES/1973 (2011) -The situation in Libya
Twelve years later, it is Kosovo all over again. Hundred of thousands of Iraqis dead, NATO stranded in an impossible position in Afghanistan, and they have learned nothing! The Kosovo war was made to stop a nonexistent genocide, the Afghan war to protect women (go and check their situation now), and the Iraq war to protect the Kurds. When will they understand that all wars claim to have humanitarian justifications? Even Hitler was â€œprotecting minoritiesâ€ in Czechoslovakia and Poland. Continue reading