- Qatari royal's detention in UAE confirmed by his family January 16, 2018
- Pakistan releases pro-Taliban leader Sufi Muhammad January 16, 2018
- Palestinian leaders reconsider recognition of Israel January 16, 2018
- Yemen's Houthis release activist Hisham al-Omeisy January 16, 2018
- Freedom House: Tunisia's democracy downgraded January 16, 2018
- Why are tensions rising in the Red Sea region? January 16, 2018
- Government targets Rappler, website critical of Duterte January 16, 2018
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates January 16, 2018
- Turkey bolsters Syria border as US force plan slammed January 15, 2018
- Canada: Attack on girl wearing hijab 'did not happen' January 15, 2018
- Solidarity from Central Cellblock to Guantanamo
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Statement on False Hawaii Missile Alert, and Calls for Accountability and Immediate Action
- Winning the Afghan War – In Hollywood
- 41 Hearts Beating in Guantanamo by Kathy Kelly
- Walking Down the Legislative Path To Overthrowing the Iran Government
- House Approves More FISA Spying… Can The Senate Stop Them?
- Trump To Embassies: Sell American Weapons!
- An Olympic Glimmer on the Horizon: North and South Korea Stepping Down the Escalation Ladder
- The Most Important Country the US Military Has Conquered
- Korea Breakthrough Talks Today: Victory For Sports Diplomacy
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Africa
As western oil companies loot some $140 Billion a year of Nigeriaâ€™s black gold two thirds of the countryâ€™s 100 million people live on less than $2 a day. Nigeriaâ€™s â€œofficialâ€ oil production figures show about 3 million barrels a … Continue reading
KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.
Upon winning the elections in convincing fashion, Ennahdha gave assurances that it will not impose Islamic social and moral edicts on society, but rather intends to preserve the legal rights given to women with regards to personal status law. It also announced that it would not ban alcohol or bathing suits as its opponents had charged. The day after announcing the elections results Ghannouchi himself met with the leaders of Tunisiaâ€™s stock market to assure them of his partyâ€™s strong support for vigorous economic growth, especially in the tourism sector. His partyâ€™s platform calls for a robust annual economic growth of eight percent. Continue reading
The shock discovery of the former dictator, found cowering in a water drain on Thursday in his hometown of Sirte, was captured by Ali Algadi, a rebel fighter, with an iPhone just seconds after Gaddafi was dragged from the drain … Continue reading
United Nations Security Council Resolution S/RES/1973 (2011) -The situation in Libya
Twelve years later, it is Kosovo all over again. Hundred of thousands of Iraqis dead, NATO stranded in an impossible position in Afghanistan, and they have learned nothing! The Kosovo war was made to stop a nonexistent genocide, the Afghan war to protect women (go and check their situation now), and the Iraq war to protect the Kurds. When will they understand that all wars claim to have humanitarian justifications? Even Hitler was â€œprotecting minoritiesâ€ in Czechoslovakia and Poland. Continue reading
Is Tripoli being set up for a civil war to justify U.S. and NATO military intervention in oil-rich Libya?
Are the talks about sanctions a prelude to an Iraq-like intervention? Continue reading