- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates August 20, 2017
- North Korea slams upcoming US-South military exercises August 20, 2017
- Brexit Britain: A United Kingdom of hate and denial August 20, 2017
- Researchers find wreckage of WWII-era USS Indianapolis August 20, 2017
- S Africa remains silent as Grace Mugabe leaves country August 20, 2017
- Indonesia in flag flap with Malaysia at Games August 20, 2017
- Dick Gregory, civil rights activist and comedian, dies August 20, 2017
- Train derails in Uttar Pradesh, more than 20 killed August 20, 2017
- Philippine church leader urges end to drug killings August 20, 2017
- Venezuela 'congress in resistance' rejects new assembly August 20, 2017
- Time To Call the Question: Is Presidential First Use of Nuclear Weapons Constitutional?
- The Truth About Yemen: Ron Paul Interviews Vanessa Beeley
- ACTION ALERT: Diplomacy, Not War on the Korean Peninsula
- Rein In Trump’s Power to Launch a Nuclear First Strike: Contact Your Representative
- Scott Horton’s New Book: Fool’s Errand: Time to End the War in Afghanistan!
- End of Iran Nuclear Deal: Ron Paul Asks What Comes Next?
- Ron Paul on War Drums Beating For Venezuela
- Peter Van Buren Says Thanks, and Goodbye
- A Proposal To Move from Threats to Talks With North Korea
- Trump: Much ‘Fire and Fury,’ Signifying Something Vital
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Africa
As western oil companies loot some $140 Billion a year of Nigeriaâ€™s black gold two thirds of the countryâ€™s 100 million people live on less than $2 a day. Nigeriaâ€™s â€œofficialâ€ oil production figures show about 3 million barrels a … Continue reading
KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.
Upon winning the elections in convincing fashion, Ennahdha gave assurances that it will not impose Islamic social and moral edicts on society, but rather intends to preserve the legal rights given to women with regards to personal status law. It also announced that it would not ban alcohol or bathing suits as its opponents had charged. The day after announcing the elections results Ghannouchi himself met with the leaders of Tunisiaâ€™s stock market to assure them of his partyâ€™s strong support for vigorous economic growth, especially in the tourism sector. His partyâ€™s platform calls for a robust annual economic growth of eight percent. Continue reading
The shock discovery of the former dictator, found cowering in a water drain on Thursday in his hometown of Sirte, was captured by Ali Algadi, a rebel fighter, with an iPhone just seconds after Gaddafi was dragged from the drain … Continue reading
United Nations Security Council Resolution S/RES/1973 (2011) -The situation in Libya
Twelve years later, it is Kosovo all over again. Hundred of thousands of Iraqis dead, NATO stranded in an impossible position in Afghanistan, and they have learned nothing! The Kosovo war was made to stop a nonexistent genocide, the Afghan war to protect women (go and check their situation now), and the Iraq war to protect the Kurds. When will they understand that all wars claim to have humanitarian justifications? Even Hitler was â€œprotecting minoritiesâ€ in Czechoslovakia and Poland. Continue reading
Is Tripoli being set up for a civil war to justify U.S. and NATO military intervention in oil-rich Libya?
Are the talks about sanctions a prelude to an Iraq-like intervention? Continue reading