- Iraq: Deadly Basra protests spread to other cities July 16, 2018
- What will be Russia's World Cup legacy? July 16, 2018
- Putin triumphs over Trump at US-Russia summit July 16, 2018
- Trump-Putin summit brings end to frosty US-Russia relations July 16, 2018
- US ready for direct talks with Afghan Taliban July 16, 2018
- Journalist tried for reporting on Rohingya deaths testifies July 16, 2018
- Death toll rises in southern Iraq protests July 16, 2018
- Palestinians demand Israel return bodies of loved ones July 16, 2018
- Iran takes US to ICJ over re-imposed sanctions July 16, 2018
- Cornel West: 'Obama was never the revolutionary Mandela was' July 16, 2018
- Trump-Putin Summit Success: Neocons Furious!
- Climb Down From the Summit of Hostile Propaganda
- PBS Series, The Vietnam War, Receives Emmy Nomination. Should It?
- Strzok Hoisted on His Own Petard
- Legalized Groping: Court Grants TSA the Right To Assault You
- A Call to Ease Tensions Between the Nuclear Superpowers
- Scholars Demand Mideast Settlement Now
- Trump Hammers NATO. Good! Let’s Get Out!
- New START and the Helsinki Summit
- From North Korea to NATO – Diplomacy… Or More Deception?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: yemen
Deadly Attack in Taizz Shows Need for International Inquiry Yemenis were again mourning their children this weekend – this time in Taizz, Yemen’s third largest city. Houthi-Saleh forces indiscriminately shelled a residential neighborhood killing three children – two of whom … Continue reading
New information has come to light about thousands of mostly Yemeni children believed to have been abducted in the 1950s. ‘No one wanted me to know the truth,’ said Gil Grunbaum, pictured in the late 1950s with his adoptive parents … Continue reading
Some 800 retired special-forces veterans of the Colombian army will be fighting in Yemen soon as mercenary soldiers. Itâ€™s no surprise: Colombia is a star contributor to the U. S. project of orchestrating proxy warriors to enforce its global plan. … Continue reading
This Military Campaign is Illegal Under International Law We write as scholars concerned with Yemen and as residents/nationals of the UK and the USA.Â The military attack by Saudi Arabia, backed by the GCC states (but not Oman), Egypt, Jordan,Â Sudan,Â the … Continue reading