- Tillerson visits Qatar in new push to end Gulf crisis October 22, 2017
- Can the United States end the blockade of Qatar? October 22, 2017
- SDF says it captured al-Omar oilfield from ISIL October 22, 2017
- Shinzo Abe on way to big parliamentary election win October 22, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates October 22, 2017
- Tillerson renews Gulf crisis talks in Saudi Arabia October 22, 2017
- When a Russian loves a Ukrainian October 22, 2017
- Raila Odinga says he will not recognise Kenyatta win October 22, 2017
- Hamas: No rift with Qatar over Fatah reconciliation October 22, 2017
- Santiago Maldonadoâ€™s death overshadows elections October 22, 2017
- I Am a Designated Nonsurvivor
- Opening More Channels in US-North Korea Relations
- Israel’s Labor Party: A New Start?
- Killing For Peace? More Civilian Deaths Now Than Under Obama
- Blowback In Africa – Mogadishu Again!
- Ron Paul on the Battle of Kirkuk – All About Oil?
- Ron Paul on Trump and Iran: Have the Neocons Won?
- Robert Koehler on The Calm Before the Storm
- Wrongful Rhetoric and Trump’s Strategy on Iran
- William Astore on the Myths We Tell Ourselves
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: war crimes
1967: Zionist Terrorist forced Egyptian soldiers to dig graves before executing them. In 1995, Israel offered compensation to their families pic.twitter.com/WadZ2l3efm — Abbs Winston (@AbbsWinston) June 5, 2017
The images from Gaza are searing, a gallery of death and horror. A dishevelled Palestinian man cries out in agony, his blood-soaked little brother dead in his arms. On a filthy hospital bed a boy of perhaps five or six … Continue reading
â€œThey were conquerors, and for that you want only brute force nothing to boast of, when you have it, since your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others. They grabbed what they could get for the … Continue reading
Silence, in the face of extreme moral provocation, is not golden; it is cowardice, in this case, for a Jewish person deeply respectful of Judaism for its ethical principles and writings, its â€œhomeâ€ to much of modern radicalism and social … Continue reading
Gaza City. The Palestinian Authority would be â€œtraitorsâ€ if they agreed to a condition the UK is seeking to impose in exchange for agreeing toÂ support Palestine upgrading its membership in the UN. So said Raji Sourani, Director of theÂ Palestine … Continue reading
How did it start? Stupid question. Conflagrations along the Gaza Strip donâ€™t start. They are just a continuous chain of events, each claimed to be a [or â€œinâ€] â€œretaliationâ€ for the previous one. Action is followed by reaction, which is … Continue reading