- NewsGrid - Al Jazeera's interactive news hour July 23, 2017
- UAE restores Qatar's BeIN sports network on air July 23, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates July 23, 2017
- Erdogan visits Saudi Arabia over Gulf crisis July 23, 2017
- Nelson Mandela and FW de Klerk July 23, 2017
- Hani al-Moliya: Legally Blind, Photographer, Refugee July 23, 2017
- Israel installs security cameras at al-Aqsa compound July 23, 2017
- Mosul: A city reduced to rubble July 23, 2017
- Taliban fighters attack police, capturing two districts July 23, 2017
- Five things you need to know about al-Aqsa July 23, 2017
- The Torture-Friendly Trump Administration
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking… Ron Paul Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter
- At Every Door by Kathy Kelly
- 40,000 Civilians Dead In Mosul?
- Rep. Walter Jones Appeals to President Trump To Get US Out of Afghanistan
- New Survey: Americans Afraid of Major War. Whose Fault?
- William Astore on Silencing War Criticism
- Four Major Famines – Unintended Consequences Of US Foreign Policy
- Can Tillerson Referee the Qatar/Saudi Crisis?
- Ray McGovern’s Day in Court
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- It doesn’t matter that an Arab will play Aladdin
- U.S. Misreads Pakistan’s Antifragility by L. ALI KHAN
- Did You Know that Jihad is in the Bible?
- The man who brought peace between the Bloods and the Crips in his California mosque.
- London acid attacks: Men on mopeds hurl substance at five victims in 90-minute rampage, say police
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: ukraine
Obama is being praised as a man of peace for the nuclear agreement with Iran. Some are asking if Obama will take the next step and repair US-Russian relations and bring the Ukrainian imbroglio to an end? If so he … Continue reading
Recent conflicts in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Ukraine have ostensibly been about â€œbad guysâ€ who threatened peace with weapons of one kind or another, or stifled freedom and democracy. Whatever the accusation, concerns about petroleum â€” oil and gas â€” … Continue reading
The latest Washington lie, this one coming from NATO, is that Russia has invaded Ukraine with 1,000 troops and self-propelled artillery. How do we know that this is a lie? Is it because we have heard nothing but lies about … Continue reading
â€œWe are currently witnessing an epic and historic event. The Ukrainian regular army and the punitive battalions are suffering a catastrophic defeat to the south of Donetskâ€¦..It still is not quite clear how the Junta intends to avoid a complete … Continue reading
by PIERRE M. SPREY and FRANKLIN C. SPINNEY On 17 May, William Broadâ€™s piece,Â â€œIn Taking Crimea, Putin Gains a Sea of Fuel Reservesâ€, appeared in the New York Times.Â Broad explainedÂ how the annexation of Crimea by Russia changed the … Continue reading
Why do we Âtolerate theÂ threat of Âanother world war in our name? Why doÂ we allow lies that justify this risk? The scale of our Âindoctrination, wrote Harold Pinter, is a â€œbrilliant, even witty, highly successful act of Âhypnosisâ€, as if … Continue reading
In a long-awaited moment in aÂ hotly contested zone currently occupied by the Russian military,Â Ukraineâ€™s citizens living in the peninsula of CrimeaÂ voted overwhelmingly to become part of Russia. Responding to the referendum, President Barack Obama and numerous U.S. officialsÂ rejected the results … Continue reading