- Putin, Erdogan warn US move risks escalating tensions December 11, 2017
- Hezbollah's Hassan Nasrallah vows to focus on Palestine December 11, 2017
- More than 8 million 'a step away' from famine in Yemen December 11, 2017
- Does the EU have a role in the Middle East? December 11, 2017
- Ethiopia targets activists with Israeli spyware: Report December 11, 2017
- Hanan Ashrawi: US ripped legal foundation of peace December 11, 2017
- Women demand probe into alleged Trump sexual assaults December 11, 2017
- EU shuns call to recognise Jerusalem as Israeli capital December 11, 2017
- Rahul Gandhi: Rise of the Gandhi family scion December 11, 2017
- Does Saudi move to open cinemas herald new freedoms? December 11, 2017
- Ron Paul on the Pentagon Audit – Just Another Cover-Up!
- The 2017 Nobel Peace Prize to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons: Saving Humanity From Itself
- Peter Van Buren on the State Department: Meet the New Boss, Same/Worse as the Old Boss?
- Bipartisanship on Jerusalem: Does It Make Us Safer?
- Ron Paul on Israel’s Capital: Who Decides?
- America’s Cowardly Prison in Cuba
- ‘Thank You for Saving My Son From All the Grief and Pain!’
- Letter to the Editor
- Libya – Trumps Jumps Back In
- The Key Reason Why the USA Keeps Losing Wars
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: sharif
Prime Minister-elect Narendra Modiâ€™s team did not need to work at this one. Sixty-seven years after the Partition, India continues to nurse the inherited insecurity garbed as braggadocio in its relationship with Pakistan. Every government has effectively used it to … Continue reading