- Zimbabwe: What's happening? November 19, 2017
- Turkey, Russia and Iran meet to discuss Syria November 19, 2017
- Mugabe to meet army generals after mass protests November 19, 2017
- Protests and riots as Greece remembers student uprising November 19, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates November 19, 2017
- Manus Island: Australia pulling the media strings November 19, 2017
- Gerry Adams to step down as Sinn Fein leader next year November 19, 2017
- Trump's foreign policy: Follow the money November 19, 2017
- Five things you need to know about Zimbabwe November 19, 2017
- Saad Hariri will be in Lebanon 'by Wednesday' November 19, 2017
- Peter Van Buren: Soldier Boy, for Veteran’s Day
- The Real Cost Of War: Three Times More Than The Government Admits
- Dennis Kucinich Discusses the ‘Permanent Government’ Behind US Foreign Intervention
- National Defense versus Global (In)Security
- Rep. John Duncan: There Is Nothing Patriotic or Conservative About Our Bloated Defense Budget
- War on ISIS – Whose Side Are We Really On?
- Thank You, Ed Herman
- Kochs Spend Big On Foreign Policy Realism… Should Neocons Be Worried?
- Ron Paul asks: Is Trump Getting a Bad Rap On His Asia Trip?
- Saudi Escalation: Lebanon and Yemen in the Crosshairs
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- Israel Lobby is Slowly Being Dragged Into the Light by JONATHAN COOK
- Yemen’s Children Are Being Shelled While the World Sits Back By Kristine Beckerle
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: nuclear
Obama is being praised as a man of peace for the nuclear agreement with Iran. Some are asking if Obama will take the next step and repair US-Russian relations and bring the Ukrainian imbroglio to an end? If so he … Continue reading
Remember how we got here. Three months ago, the US, Britain and France were poised to launch yet another attack on an Arab and Muslim country, this time war-wracked Syria. An unexpected, and unprecedented,Â vote by British MPs halted the bid … Continue reading
This was the limited deal, one designed to halt Iranâ€™s quest for a nuclear weapons option and stave off the proliferating actions of other states. It is a deal replete with unresolved issues â€“ but then again, it was not … Continue reading
Whatâ€™s happening between the U.S. and North Korea to produce such headlines this week as â€œKorean Tensions Escalate,â€ andÂ â€œNorth Korea Threatens U.S.â€? The New York Times reported March 30: â€œThis week, North Koreaâ€™s young leader, Kim Jung-un, ordered his … Continue reading
LONDON: Former president Pervez Musharraf, through his army generals in 2001, warned that Pakistan could launch a nuclear strike within eight seconds if India did not stop killing of its own people and putting the blame on â€˜freedom fightersâ€™.