- Russia is at a dead-end in Syria June 25, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates June 25, 2017
- Erdogan: Ultimatum 'against international law' June 25, 2017
- Ex-communists pocket cash benefits in Thai amnesty deal June 25, 2017
- At least 123 killed in tanker fire near Bahawalpur June 25, 2017
- Deadly car bombing kills Syrian civilians in Idlib June 25, 2017
- UN: Yemen faces world's worst cholera outbreak June 25, 2017
- Albert's world: Living with autism June 25, 2017
- Haftar forces make gains in Libya's Benghazi June 25, 2017
- UN: 1,310 dead in Yemen cholera epidemic June 25, 2017
- Groundhog Day in Iraq? Nope, Worse
- When a Banyan Tree Hides the Secret to a Korean Enigma
- Russia/Iran Sanctions Delayed In House: Policy Change… or Deep State Pressure?
- NATO F-16 Buzzes Russian Defense Minister’s Plane
- Ron Paul Interviews Edward Snowden: Security… or Surveillance?
- ‘Would You Like a Drink of Water?’ Please Ask a Yemeni Child
- Playing Nuclear Chicken – or is it Russian Roulette?
- My Dreams Seek Revenge: Hiroshima
- Escalation! US Hits Syrian Jet, Russia Cuts Communications
- America’s Real Loss of Prestige and Leadership Abroad
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Most Of America’s Terrorists Are White, And Not Muslim – HuffPost
- Lawrence of Arabia’s comments on Ummah’s breakup
- Why the campaign against Qatar is doomed
- Lone Wolves? Mad Men? definitely not terrorists right…?
- 700 Palestinian children are arrested and prosecuted in the Israeli military court system each year
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: murder
KARACHI: Renowned Qawwal Amjad Sabri was shot dead in Karachi Wednesday afternoon, after unknown assailants fired at his vehicle in the city’s Liaquatabad area.
We are all France. Apparently. Though we are never all Lebanon or Syria or Iraq for some reason. Or a long, long list of additional places. We are led to believe that U.S. wars are not tolerated and cheered because … Continue reading
Western liberals came out in their droves to condemn the slaying of Cecil the Lion in Africa. How many will now come out to condemn the savage slaughter of a Palestinian infant, Ali Saad Dawabsha, by Jewish terrorists in the … Continue reading
Motto: verse from Colossians 3:22: â€œSlaves, obey your masters.â€ It is Easter and I am mourning for all those hundreds of millions, perhaps billions, who were forced to â€˜die for Jesusâ€™â€¦ They vanished so the Christian dogma of some crucified … Continue reading
Having studied enough American Indian Tribes over the years, I have grown accustomed to creation myths that each Tribe assigns itself as its reason for being.Â And the definition of â€œchutzpahâ€ that Iâ€™ve been taught is that of a young … Continue reading
From the first moment, I did not have the slightest doubt that Yasser Arafat was assassinated. It was a matter of simple logic. On the way back from the funeral, I happened upon Jamal Zahalka, a member of the Knesset … Continue reading