- Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh too traumatised to go back home November 21, 2018
- Interpol elects South Korea's Kim Jong Yang as president November 21, 2018
- Why Saudi Arabia's foreign policy is failing November 21, 2018
- Kenya: Gunmen kidnap Italian woman, shoot children in Kilifi November 21, 2018
- Australian PM's 'dangerous ideology' remark irks Muslim leaders November 21, 2018
- Edward Said: 'Out of Place' November 21, 2018
- Australia joins US in rejecting UN migration pact November 21, 2018
- Prejudice and Pride in Hungary: Inside the Far Right November 21, 2018
- Iran's Zarif mocks Trump's 'shameful' statement on Saudi prince November 21, 2018
- South Korea's move to scrap WWII sex slavery fund upsets Japan November 21, 2018
- The Victims of Iran Sanctions
- Progress or Failure in North Korea?
- Saudi Arabia and the Canadian Arms Lobby
- Counting the Real Costs of the War on Yemen
- Jim Bovard: Hitchhiking to an Antiwar Awakening
- New Study: War on Terror Cost $5.9 Trillion (and Counting). Do You Feel Safe?
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Calls on Congress to End U.S. Military Support of Saudi Arabia’s Genocidal War in Yemen
- Chaos in Israel: Are Bibi’s Days Numbered?
- Halt Missile Sale to Bahrain!: Sen. Rand Paul
- URGENT UPDATE: VOTE on Yemen Today, Call Your Rep.
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- My white friend asked me to explain white privilege, so I decided to be honest. – LORI LAKIN HUTCHERSON 19 October 2017
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: murder
KARACHI: Renowned Qawwal Amjad Sabri was shot dead in Karachi Wednesday afternoon, after unknown assailants fired at his vehicle in the city’s Liaquatabad area.
We are all France. Apparently. Though we are never all Lebanon or Syria or Iraq for some reason. Or a long, long list of additional places. We are led to believe that U.S. wars are not tolerated and cheered because … Continue reading
Western liberals came out in their droves to condemn the slaying of Cecil the Lion in Africa. How many will now come out to condemn the savage slaughter of a Palestinian infant, Ali Saad Dawabsha, by Jewish terrorists in the … Continue reading
Motto: verse from Colossians 3:22: â€œSlaves, obey your masters.â€ It is Easter and I am mourning for all those hundreds of millions, perhaps billions, who were forced to â€˜die for Jesusâ€™â€¦ They vanished so the Christian dogma of some crucified … Continue reading
Having studied enough American Indian Tribes over the years, I have grown accustomed to creation myths that each Tribe assigns itself as its reason for being.Â And the definition of â€œchutzpahâ€ that Iâ€™ve been taught is that of a young … Continue reading
From the first moment, I did not have the slightest doubt that Yasser Arafat was assassinated. It was a matter of simple logic. On the way back from the funeral, I happened upon Jamal Zahalka, a member of the Knesset … Continue reading
The New York Times recentlyÂ reportedÂ that Staff Sgt. Robert Bales will plead guilty to the murder of 16 Afghan civilians. It is believed to be part of a plea bargain arrangement worked out between his lawyer and the US government. The … Continue reading
It is an object study. Two men in a car, which is driven into another man. The attacked individual is then hacked to death by a meat cleaver or kitchen implement in broad daylight. There may be several instruments used. … Continue reading