- Can Muslim leaders alter Trump's Jerusalem decision? December 13, 2017
- 'Not In My Name': Activists fighting hate in India December 13, 2017
- May loses Brexit vote in parliament ahead of EU summit December 13, 2017
- Russian, Syrian jets hit Aleppo, Damascus countryside December 13, 2017
- Ireland and Brexit: Five things you need to know December 13, 2017
- Rwanda report: France 'complicit' in 1994 genocide December 13, 2017
- Will US net neutrality's end harm the poor? December 13, 2017
- Saudi King Salman decries Trump's Jerusalem decision December 13, 2017
- Syrian 'victory' kickstarts Putin's election campaign December 13, 2017
- OIC declares East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital December 13, 2017
- Tillerson Ready for North Korea Talks… But Is Trump?
- New Interviews by Scott Horton
- Russia’s Pulling Out of Syria… Why Can’t We?
- Bad Week for 2 US Puppets
- Video: Gilbert Doctorow Talks Russia Issues at the National Press Club
- Ron Paul on the Pentagon Audit – Just Another Cover-Up!
- The 2017 Nobel Peace Prize to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons: Saving Humanity From Itself
- Peter Van Buren on the State Department: Meet the New Boss, Same/Worse as the Old Boss?
- Bipartisanship on Jerusalem: Does It Make Us Safer?
- Ron Paul on Israel’s Capital: Who Decides?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: modi
On May 16, 2014, when the result of the Indian general election was announced, I was in Israel for a lecture tour. Narendra Modi’s victory prompted me to spend that day in Jaffa, the ancient port city in the southern … Continue reading
There has been a long-standing demand among Zionists, Jews dedicated to a homeland for the Jews scattered throughout the world. After World War I, the British government sent Lord Balfour in 1917 to grant the Zionists a part of Palestine … Continue reading
Prime Minister-elect Narendra Modiâ€™s team did not need to work at this one. Sixty-seven years after the Partition, India continues to nurse the inherited insecurity garbed as braggadocio in its relationship with Pakistan. Every government has effectively used it to … Continue reading