- Man arrested after car crashes into UK parliament barrier August 14, 2018
- Cuba proposes biggest constitutional reform in decades August 14, 2018
- Turkey crisis: Erdogan vows to boycott US electronics August 14, 2018
- Australian archbishop avoids prison after concealing child abuse August 14, 2018
- Egypt: Five years since 'Rabaa massacre' August 14, 2018
- Philippines: Tens of thousands displaced in deadly floods August 14, 2018
- Egypt marks five years since 'Rabaa massacre' August 14, 2018
- Trump calls ex-White House aide 'wacky' and a 'lowlife' August 14, 2018
- Argentina ex-leader Kirchner appears in court over corruption August 14, 2018
- FBI agent fired over 'anti-Trump texts' August 14, 2018
- Peter Van Buren on Tucker Carlson About His Lifetime Ban by Twitter
- Why Does Facebook Use NATO To Help Censor Users?
- The US Is Deeply Complicit in Saudi Coalition Crimes in Yemen
- Bear Witness to American War Crimes
- The Pathetic US Response to the Latest Saudi Massacre
- Pompeo Slaps On Major Russia Sanctions… Over Unproven UK Poisoning!
- Peter Van Buren on Consortium News Radio Talks Whistleblowing and His Lifetime Twitter Ban
- Israeli Peace Activist Uri Avnery Hospitalized in Critical Condition
- What if a #MAGA Guy Ate Twitter’s Face?
- Senate Moves To Seize The Internet – Do We Need More Government Censorship?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: kashmir
India wants to reap the benefits of Islamophobia from which the world is suffering…. the Indian government has to reconcile its own people to body bags coming from Kashmir…. If the Indian people were told the truth that Kashmiris don’t … Continue reading
Yes Roy is right, if New Delhi is serious in filing a case against her and Geelani, they must first file it against the first prime minister of India, Hashim Qureshi quotes Nehru’s speeches which, by today’s New Delhi logic, … Continue reading
The programme coordinator of the Jammu and Kashmir Coalition of Civil Society speaks on how the people’s narrative contradicts that of the State. Khurram Parvez, Kashmiri human rights activist in Srinagar, is programme coordinator of the Jammu and Kashmir Coalition … Continue reading
The conception of a representative government that would enable the devolution of administrative responsibilities to districts and villages; a socialist system in which the state would control theÂ means of production so as to ensure the fairest distribution of goods, power, … Continue reading
The Indian government has covered up hundreds of cases of human rights abuses, including extrajudicial killings, torture and enforced disappearances in the disputed territory of Kashmir, a new report has alleged. Khurram Parvez, programme coordinator of Jammu Kashmir Coalition of … Continue reading
They lined up in the wintry chill, some still homeless after the floods, because hope lies in hoping. As one more predator swooped down on Jammu and Kashmir, democracy was declared after the first round of voting on November 25. … Continue reading
LONDON: Former president Pervez Musharraf, through his army generals in 2001, warned that Pakistan could launch a nuclear strike within eight seconds if India did not stop killing of its own people and putting the blame on â€˜freedom fightersâ€™.