- Scientist redefine the value of a kilogram November 18, 2018
- Khashoggi remembered in prayers across the world November 18, 2018
- Rajapaksa loses no-confidence vote amid parliamentary chaos November 18, 2018
- Despite Iran sanctions, China stays loyal November 18, 2018
- California wildfires: Number of missing surpasses 1,000 November 18, 2018
- Rising petrol costs in France spur protests November 18, 2018
- Yemen peace talks: Both sides to attend discussions November 18, 2018
- Khmer Rouge leaders convicted for genocide in Cambodia November 18, 2018
- Will the U.S. punish Mohammed Bin Salman? November 18, 2018
- APEC summit dominated by US-China trade war November 18, 2018
- Progress or Failure in North Korea?
- Saudi Arabia and the Canadian Arms Lobby
- Counting the Real Costs of the War on Yemen
- Jim Bovard: Hitchhiking to an Antiwar Awakening
- New Study: War on Terror Cost $5.9 Trillion (and Counting). Do You Feel Safe?
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Calls on Congress to End U.S. Military Support of Saudi Arabia’s Genocidal War in Yemen
- Chaos in Israel: Are Bibi’s Days Numbered?
- Halt Missile Sale to Bahrain!: Sen. Rand Paul
- URGENT UPDATE: VOTE on Yemen Today, Call Your Rep.
- Iran Again Found ‘In Compliance’ – Yet Bolton Vows To ‘Squeeze Hard!’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- My white friend asked me to explain white privilege, so I decided to be honest. – LORI LAKIN HUTCHERSON 19 October 2017
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: kashmir
India wants to reap the benefits of Islamophobia from which the world is suffering…. the Indian government has to reconcile its own people to body bags coming from Kashmir…. If the Indian people were told the truth that Kashmiris don’t … Continue reading
Yes Roy is right, if New Delhi is serious in filing a case against her and Geelani, they must first file it against the first prime minister of India, Hashim Qureshi quotes Nehru’s speeches which, by today’s New Delhi logic, … Continue reading
The programme coordinator of the Jammu and Kashmir Coalition of Civil Society speaks on how the people’s narrative contradicts that of the State. Khurram Parvez, Kashmiri human rights activist in Srinagar, is programme coordinator of the Jammu and Kashmir Coalition … Continue reading
The conception of a representative government that would enable the devolution of administrative responsibilities to districts and villages; a socialist system in which the state would control theÂ means of production so as to ensure the fairest distribution of goods, power, … Continue reading
The Indian government has covered up hundreds of cases of human rights abuses, including extrajudicial killings, torture and enforced disappearances in the disputed territory of Kashmir, a new report has alleged. Khurram Parvez, programme coordinator of Jammu Kashmir Coalition of … Continue reading
They lined up in the wintry chill, some still homeless after the floods, because hope lies in hoping. As one more predator swooped down on Jammu and Kashmir, democracy was declared after the first round of voting on November 25. … Continue reading
LONDON: Former president Pervez Musharraf, through his army generals in 2001, warned that Pakistan could launch a nuclear strike within eight seconds if India did not stop killing of its own people and putting the blame on â€˜freedom fightersâ€™.