- Poland is turning authoritarian July 22, 2017
- Al-Aqsa: UN slams Israel killings of young Palestinians July 22, 2017
- Egypt sentences 28 to death over top prosecutor killing July 22, 2017
- Brexit: A threat to Britain's food security? July 22, 2017
- Mexico violence peaks with over 2,200 murders in June July 22, 2017
- Will the GCC crisis be resolved soon? July 22, 2017
- Joko Widodo: Police should shoot suspected drug dealers July 22, 2017
- Severe storms lash New Zealandâ€™s South Island July 22, 2017
- Saad al-Kaabi: 'The blockade has made Qatar stronger' July 22, 2017
- Sheikh Tamim: Any talks must respect Qatar sovereignty July 22, 2017
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking… Ron Paul Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter
- At Every Door by Kathy Kelly
- 40,000 Civilians Dead In Mosul?
- Rep. Walter Jones Appeals to President Trump To Get US Out of Afghanistan
- New Survey: Americans Afraid of Major War. Whose Fault?
- William Astore on Silencing War Criticism
- Four Major Famines – Unintended Consequences Of US Foreign Policy
- Can Tillerson Referee the Qatar/Saudi Crisis?
- Ray McGovern’s Day in Court
- Ron Paul on Mosul: Another ‘Mission Accomplished’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- It doesn’t matter that an Arab will play Aladdin
- U.S. Misreads Pakistan’s Antifragility by L. ALI KHAN
- Did You Know that Jihad is in the Bible?
- The man who brought peace between the Bloods and the Crips in his California mosque.
- London acid attacks: Men on mopeds hurl substance at five victims in 90-minute rampage, say police
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: israel
On May 16, 2014, when the result of the Indian general election was announced, I was in Israel for a lecture tour. Narendra Modi’s victory prompted me to spend that day in Jaffa, the ancient port city in the southern … Continue reading
WATCH: 700 Palestinian children are arrested and prosecuted in the Israeli military court system each year. #Marking50 pic.twitter.com/7gajnIXcQX — The IMEU (@theIMEU) June 4, 2017
In the wake of President Donald Trump’s visit to West Asia, is there even a faint glimmer of hope for peace in the most conflict-ridden region of the world? Or, has his visit to Saudi Arabia and Israel from the … Continue reading
Israel has created a terrible problem which it is incapable of solving. That is why it has always been the case that the United States must pretty much dictate a solution, but it is unable to do so, paralyzed as … Continue reading
2017 is the hundredth anniversary of the Balfour Declaration, the British government’s letter of support for the establishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Toby Greene argues that Britain should use the spotlight to promote a positive vision for the … Continue reading
Acknowledgements To Benjamin H. Freedman, who committed himself to finding and telling the facts about Zionism and Communism. and encouraged others to do the same. The son of one of the founders of the American Jewish Committee, which for many … Continue reading
New information has come to light about thousands of mostly Yemeni children believed to have been abducted in the 1950s. ‘No one wanted me to know the truth,’ said Gil Grunbaum, pictured in the late 1950s with his adoptive parents … Continue reading