- Tillerson visits Qatar in new push to end Gulf crisis October 22, 2017
- Can the United States end the blockade of Qatar? October 22, 2017
- SDF says it captured al-Omar oilfield from ISIL October 22, 2017
- Shinzo Abe on way to big parliamentary election win October 22, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates October 22, 2017
- Tillerson renews Gulf crisis talks in Saudi Arabia October 22, 2017
- When a Russian loves a Ukrainian October 22, 2017
- Raila Odinga says he will not recognise Kenyatta win October 22, 2017
- Hamas: No rift with Qatar over Fatah reconciliation October 22, 2017
- Santiago Maldonadoâ€™s death overshadows elections October 22, 2017
- I Am a Designated Nonsurvivor
- Opening More Channels in US-North Korea Relations
- Israel’s Labor Party: A New Start?
- Killing For Peace? More Civilian Deaths Now Than Under Obama
- Blowback In Africa – Mogadishu Again!
- Ron Paul on the Battle of Kirkuk – All About Oil?
- Ron Paul on Trump and Iran: Have the Neocons Won?
- Robert Koehler on The Calm Before the Storm
- Wrongful Rhetoric and Trump’s Strategy on Iran
- William Astore on the Myths We Tell Ourselves
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: history
American Islamophobia is as old as Plymouth Rock. But we’ve never seen anything quite like this before. They are “terrorist savages” and “mongrels,” part of the “rubbish from the desperate and criminal populations of the Third World” who have “backfilled” … Continue reading
As the plight of the Rohingya, driven from Myanmar into the sea, gains increasing international attention, the same familiar voices across the West have begun climbing upon their soapboxes and pointing fingers at each and every nation refusing to accept … Continue reading
A hundred years ago, it would have been unimaginable to have a pair of Muslim men enter a cafe or a public transportation vehicle, and then blow themselves up, killing dozens. Or to massacre the staff of a satirical magazine … Continue reading
Having studied enough American Indian Tribes over the years, I have grown accustomed to creation myths that each Tribe assigns itself as its reason for being.Â And the definition of â€œchutzpahâ€ that Iâ€™ve been taught is that of a young … Continue reading
Recent attacks on American embassies and consulates in numerous Muslim countries are claimed to be irrational and undue reactions to a film portraying the Muslim prophet Mohammed in a degraded manner. The film is intentionally sacrilegious and incendiary toward Islamic … Continue reading
Islam saved Jewry. This is an unpopular, discomforting claim in the modern world. But it is a historical truth. The argument for it is double. First, in 570 CE, when the Prophet Mohammad was born, the Jews and Judaism were on the way to oblivion. And second, the coming of Islam saved them, providing a new context in which they not only survived, but flourished, laying foundations for subsequent Jewish cultural prosperity – also in Christendom – through the medieval period into the modern world. Continue reading