- Kavanaugh, Ford to be called to testify at US Senate hearing September 19, 2018
- China hits back at latest US tariffs with measures on $60bn September 18, 2018
- Nepal gets access to China ports, analysts say it's a 'huge deal' September 18, 2018
- Argentina ex-President Kirchner hit with more corruption charges September 18, 2018
- Putin seeks to defuse Israel crisis after downing of Russian jet September 18, 2018
- Is a Brexit deal possible? September 18, 2018
- Togo announces referendum, legislative election dates September 18, 2018
- Greece to ease overcrowding in Lesbos refugee camp September 18, 2018
- Amnesty: Violence in Cameroon's anglophone regions escalates September 18, 2018
- Camp David created Oslo, which killed the Palestinian struggle September 18, 2018
- Russian Plane Shot Down Near Syria – Who’s At Fault?
- One Child Dies Every 10 Minutes in Yemen and No One Cares
- The Starvation of Yemen and the Attack on Hodeidah
- William J. Astore: War Is a Racket
- Lawrence Wilkerson on the Neocons Plan: War in Syria, Then Iran
- ‘President Trump’s New Pax Americana’ – Col. Douglas Macgregor at Ron Paul Institute Media & War Conference
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Condemns Trump Administration’s Protection of al-Qaeda in Syria
- Pompeo Green-Lights More Saudi Slaughter in Yemen
- This is What Happened When Tulsi Gabbard Tried to Stop Congress From Authorizing War With Iran
- Ron Paul asks Why Do the Palestinians Get Ripped Off?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- My white friend asked me to explain white privilege, so I decided to be honest. – LORI LAKIN HUTCHERSON 19 October 2017
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Tag Archives: deceit
May 1, 2013 The U.S. was wrong to use health workers to target Osama bin Laden Not long after midnight on May 2, 2011, U.S. Navy SEALs attacked a three-story compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, raced to the main building’s top … Continue reading
by PIERRE M. SPREY and FRANKLIN C. SPINNEY On 17 May, William Broadâ€™s piece,Â â€œIn Taking Crimea, Putin Gains a Sea of Fuel Reservesâ€, appeared in the New York Times.Â Broad explainedÂ how the annexation of Crimea by Russia changed the … Continue reading
Having studied enough American Indian Tribes over the years, I have grown accustomed to creation myths that each Tribe assigns itself as its reason for being.Â And the definition of â€œchutzpahâ€ that Iâ€™ve been taught is that of a young … Continue reading
In a long-awaited moment in aÂ hotly contested zone currently occupied by the Russian military,Â Ukraineâ€™s citizens living in the peninsula of CrimeaÂ voted overwhelmingly to become part of Russia. Responding to the referendum, President Barack Obama and numerous U.S. officialsÂ rejected the results … Continue reading
â€œI never thought Iâ€™d live to see the day when the US State Department whitewashed the neo-Nazi views and heritage of a gang of thugs who had seized power in a violent coup dâ€™Ã©tat. In Iraq, Libya, and Syria, US … Continue reading
People ask whether the United States can trust Iran. The better question is whether Iran can trust the United States. Since 1979 the U.S. government has prosecuted a covert and proxy war against Iran. The objective has been regime change … Continue reading
Gaza City. The Palestinian Authority would be â€œtraitorsâ€ if they agreed to a condition the UK is seeking to impose in exchange for agreeing toÂ support Palestine upgrading its membership in the UN. So said Raji Sourani, Director of theÂ Palestine … Continue reading
Christmas is a holiday shared and celebrated by many religions. It is a day that has an effect on the entire world.
To many people, it is a favorite time of the year involving gift giving, parties and feasting. Christmas is a holiday that unifies almost all of professing Christendom.
The spirit of Christmas causes people to decorate their homes and churches, cut down trees and bring them into their homes, decking them with silver and gold.
In the light of that tree, families make merry and give gifts one to another.
When the sun goes down on December 24th, and darkness covers the land, families and churches prepare for participation in customs such as burning the yule log, singing around the decorated tree, kissing under the mistletoe and holly, and attending a late night service or midnight mass.
What is the meaning of Christmas? Where did the customs and traditions originate? Continue reading