- Tillerson visits Qatar in new push to end Gulf crisis October 22, 2017
- Can the United States end the blockade of Qatar? October 22, 2017
- SDF says it captured al-Omar oilfield from ISIL October 22, 2017
- Shinzo Abe on way to big parliamentary election win October 22, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates October 22, 2017
- Tillerson renews Gulf crisis talks in Saudi Arabia October 22, 2017
- When a Russian loves a Ukrainian October 22, 2017
- Raila Odinga says he will not recognise Kenyatta win October 22, 2017
- Hamas: No rift with Qatar over Fatah reconciliation October 22, 2017
- Santiago Maldonadoâ€™s death overshadows elections October 22, 2017
- I Am a Designated Nonsurvivor
- Opening More Channels in US-North Korea Relations
- Israel’s Labor Party: A New Start?
- Killing For Peace? More Civilian Deaths Now Than Under Obama
- Blowback In Africa – Mogadishu Again!
- Ron Paul on the Battle of Kirkuk – All About Oil?
- Ron Paul on Trump and Iran: Have the Neocons Won?
- Robert Koehler on The Calm Before the Storm
- Wrongful Rhetoric and Trump’s Strategy on Iran
- William Astore on the Myths We Tell Ourselves
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: civilians
Syrian opposition calls for a suspension of the US-led air campaign against Isis as civilian death toll rises US-led coalition air strikes are believed to have killed at least 77 civilians in northern Syria, prompting demands from Syrian opposition leaders to halt … Continue reading
Potentially Deadliest Strike on Civilians in Entire War US and coalition airstrikes against the northern Syrian villages of Tokhar and Hoshariyeh have killed at least 56 civilians, including 11 children, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. Other groups … Continue reading
â€œLet us kill the people who are trying to kill us,â€ President Obama has been reported as telling his aides in relation to drone attacks. Indeed, drones have been the darlings of the Obama administration; their remote capabilities and their … Continue reading
The New York Times recentlyÂ reportedÂ that Staff Sgt. Robert Bales will plead guilty to the murder of 16 Afghan civilians. It is believed to be part of a plea bargain arrangement worked out between his lawyer and the US government. The … Continue reading
The Israeli attacks across the Gaza Strip have entered their third day. We write this report amid the sounds of incessant bombings, which have continued all day yesterday and throughout the night. The military escalation carried out by the Israeli … Continue reading