- Trump to hold bilateral meetings with Qatar, Saudi, UAE: reports February 24, 2018
- Afghanistan: Work on Asia gas pipeline begins February 24, 2018
- Brazil army takes over of Rio de Janeiro February 24, 2018
- Hunger in Africa at the heart of UN conference in Sudan February 24, 2018
- Egypt's presidential elections race under way February 24, 2018
- Mueller investigation: Former Trump aide pleads guilty February 24, 2018
- Thousands protest deadly drug war in the Philippines February 24, 2018
- Arrested, banned, exiled: Egypt's dissenting voices February 24, 2018
- #BoycottNRA: Firms cut ties with gun lobby after Florida shooting February 24, 2018
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates February 24, 2018
- Don’t Be Fooled by Saudi ‘Aid’ Efforts in Yemen
- Ray McGovern’s First Day as CIA Director
- Maybe All Threats of Mass Destruction Are ‘Mentally Deranged’
- Ron Paul on the UN’s Syria Propaganda Stunt
- Ron Paul on Carving Up Syria: Anything Left for the Syrians?
- Tillerson’s Blinkered Understanding of North Korea
- Mueller’s Russia Indictments: Covering Up for the Deep State?
- Nunes: FBI and DOJ Perps Could Be Put on Trial
- Russians Spooked by Nukes-Against-Cyber-Attack Policy
- Daniel Larison: Maximalist Demands Won’t Change North Korean Behavior
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- CHINA’S MUSLIM MINORITY SENT TO POLITICAL EDUCATION CAMPS AMID ALLEGATIONS OF GROSS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
- Uyghur Muslims: Victims of the World’s Largest Ethnic Cleansing.
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: Britain
The majority vote by Britons to leave the European Union was an act of raw democracy. Millions of ordinary people refused to be bullied, intimidated and dismissed with open contempt by their presumed betters in the major parties, the leaders … Continue reading
The enraged liberal reaction to the Brexit vote is in full flood. The anger is pathological – and helps to shed light on why a majority of Britons voted for leaving the European Union, just as earlier a majority of … Continue reading