- Out-of-work women make comeback in UK's corporate culture October 17, 2017
- SDF captures Syria's Raqqa city from ISIL October 17, 2017
- The life and death of Salman Rushdie, gentleman author October 17, 2017
- ISIL capitalises on Peshmerga retreat in northern Iraq October 17, 2017
- Critic of Rwanda's president asks for freedom in court October 17, 2017
- European dream becomes nightmare mirage for Bangladeshi October 17, 2017
- Who is Sebastian Kurz, Europe's youngest leader? October 17, 2017
- Mogadishu massacre: A gravedigger's worst nightmare October 17, 2017
- Daphne Caruana Galizia killed in Malta car bomb blast October 17, 2017
- Duterte: Marawi 'liberated' from ISIL-linked fighters October 17, 2017
- Ron Paul on Trump and Iran: Have the Neocons Won?
- Robert Koehler on The Calm Before the Storm
- Wrongful Rhetoric and Trump’s Strategy on Iran
- William Astore on the Myths We Tell Ourselves
- The Baseless Myth of the Poor, Propagandized Catalans
- ‘Russiagate’ And The Decline Of Journalism – Ron Paul interviews Robert Parry
- Mario Vargas Llosa Is the Perfect Poster Boy for Spanish Unionism
- Did Trump Call for Ten Times More Nukes?, asks Ron Paul
- Ron Paul on Horrific New Revelations on CIA Torture
- The US War in Afghanistan Is Now 16 Years Old. Trump Has No Plans to End It.
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: Britain
The majority vote by Britons to leave the European Union was an act of raw democracy. Millions of ordinary people refused to be bullied, intimidated and dismissed with open contempt by their presumed betters in the major parties, the leaders … Continue reading
The enraged liberal reaction to the Brexit vote is in full flood. The anger is pathological – and helps to shed light on why a majority of Britons voted for leaving the European Union, just as earlier a majority of … Continue reading