- Can Muslim leaders alter Trump's Jerusalem decision? December 13, 2017
- 'Not In My Name': Activists fighting hate in India December 13, 2017
- May loses Brexit vote in parliament ahead of EU summit December 13, 2017
- Russian, Syrian jets hit Aleppo, Damascus countryside December 13, 2017
- Ireland and Brexit: Five things you need to know December 13, 2017
- Rwanda report: France 'complicit' in 1994 genocide December 13, 2017
- Will US net neutrality's end harm the poor? December 13, 2017
- Saudi King Salman decries Trump's Jerusalem decision December 13, 2017
- Syrian 'victory' kickstarts Putin's election campaign December 13, 2017
- OIC declares East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital December 13, 2017
- Tillerson Ready for North Korea Talks… But Is Trump?
- New Interviews by Scott Horton
- Russia’s Pulling Out of Syria… Why Can’t We?
- Bad Week for 2 US Puppets
- Video: Gilbert Doctorow Talks Russia Issues at the National Press Club
- Ron Paul on the Pentagon Audit – Just Another Cover-Up!
- The 2017 Nobel Peace Prize to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons: Saving Humanity From Itself
- Peter Van Buren on the State Department: Meet the New Boss, Same/Worse as the Old Boss?
- Bipartisanship on Jerusalem: Does It Make Us Safer?
- Ron Paul on Israel’s Capital: Who Decides?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: Australia
An Australian MP’s burqa-wearing stunt this week won’t be last time this issue will come up. But under the veil of the Western preoccupation with head covering, what is this really about? This week, Australia’s far-right One Nation party leader … Continue reading
Aussie Muslim women 3 times more likely to face #Islamophobia: Read the @IslamophobiaReg @CharlesSturtUni report. https://t.co/KnUapMKcke pic.twitter.com/AlbNQArhXb — DiversityCouncilAust (@DivCouncilAus) July 14, 2017
With the US election now decided and Donald Trump President it’s interesting watching the fallout asking how this could ever have happened. I read an article last week that provided some insight. “Behind 2016’s Turmoil, a Crisis of White Identity” … Continue reading
â€œPeriodic vigilance will protect us against new generations of lords and masters who exploit national myths to lure us into enterprises born in timidity and corrosive mateship.â€ -Andrew Hamilton, Eureka Street, May 6, 2015 Old countries have baggage so heavy … Continue reading
Secret documents found in the Australian National Archives provide a glimpse of how one of the greatest crimes of the 20th century was executed and covered up. They also help us understand how and for whom the world is run. … Continue reading
Even before the embarrassing back-down there were problems. For starters, it’s not a burqa. A burqa is that particularly Afghan garment, usually blue, with the mesh covering the eyes. The one you’ve seen on the news (or perhaps on Jacqui … Continue reading