- Out-of-work women make comeback in UK's corporate culture October 17, 2017
- SDF captures Syria's Raqqa city from ISIL October 17, 2017
- The life and death of Salman Rushdie, gentleman author October 17, 2017
- ISIL capitalises on Peshmerga retreat in northern Iraq October 17, 2017
- Critic of Rwanda's president asks for freedom in court October 17, 2017
- European dream becomes nightmare mirage for Bangladeshi October 17, 2017
- Who is Sebastian Kurz, Europe's youngest leader? October 17, 2017
- Mogadishu massacre: A gravedigger's worst nightmare October 17, 2017
- Daphne Caruana Galizia killed in Malta car bomb blast October 17, 2017
- Duterte: Marawi 'liberated' from ISIL-linked fighters October 17, 2017
- Ron Paul on Trump and Iran: Have the Neocons Won?
- Robert Koehler on The Calm Before the Storm
- Wrongful Rhetoric and Trump’s Strategy on Iran
- William Astore on the Myths We Tell Ourselves
- The Baseless Myth of the Poor, Propagandized Catalans
- ‘Russiagate’ And The Decline Of Journalism – Ron Paul interviews Robert Parry
- Mario Vargas Llosa Is the Perfect Poster Boy for Spanish Unionism
- Did Trump Call for Ten Times More Nukes?, asks Ron Paul
- Ron Paul on Horrific New Revelations on CIA Torture
- The US War in Afghanistan Is Now 16 Years Old. Trump Has No Plans to End It.
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: africa
Isis: In a borderless world, the days when we could fight foreign wars and be safe at home may be long gone – Robert Fisk
Early in 2014, Isis released one of its first videos. Largely unseen in Europe, it had neither the slick, cutting-edge professionalism of its later execution tapes nor the haunting â€œnasheedâ€ music that accompanies most of its propaganda. Instead, a hand-held … Continue reading