- Venezuelan opposition to boycott 'fraudulent' election February 21, 2018
- Pakistan Supreme Court bans ex-PM Sharif as party head February 21, 2018
- Dozens of Nigerian girls feared abducted by Boko Haram February 21, 2018
- UN demands halt of 'monstrous campaign' in Syrian town February 21, 2018
- Hate groups in US grow for third straight year: SPLC February 21, 2018
- Is the golden age of water over? February 21, 2018
- Senator: Rodrigo Duterte's drug war has killed 20,000 February 21, 2018
- 'Assault on the poor': S Africa's new budget slammed February 21, 2018
- Syria's civil war explained from the beginning February 21, 2018
- Tonga cleans up after devastating Cyclone Gita February 21, 2018
- Ron Paul on the UN’s Syria Propaganda Stunt
- Ron Paul on Carving Up Syria: Anything Left for the Syrians?
- Tillerson’s Blinkered Understanding of North Korea
- Mueller’s Russia Indictments: Covering Up for the Deep State?
- Nunes: FBI and DOJ Perps Could Be Put on Trial
- Russians Spooked by Nukes-Against-Cyber-Attack Policy
- Daniel Larison: Maximalist Demands Won’t Change North Korean Behavior
- William Bennett says Pence Was in Danger From Kim’s Sister at Olympic Reception
- David Petraeus: A Gold Medal Winner in Spin
- 2019 Military Budget: Pentagon Wins, American Taxpayers Lose
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- CHINA’S MUSLIM MINORITY SENT TO POLITICAL EDUCATION CAMPS AMID ALLEGATIONS OF GROSS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
- Uyghur Muslims: Victims of the World’s Largest Ethnic Cleansing.
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Tag Archives: africa
Isis: In a borderless world, the days when we could fight foreign wars and be safe at home may be long gone – Robert Fisk
Early in 2014, Isis released one of its first videos. Largely unseen in Europe, it had neither the slick, cutting-edge professionalism of its later execution tapes nor the haunting â€œnasheedâ€ music that accompanies most of its propaganda. Instead, a hand-held … Continue reading