A senior British officer has criticised the US army for its conduct in Iraq, accusing it of institutional racism, moral righteousness, misplaced optimism, and of being ill-suited to engage in counter-insurgency operations. More
- Abu Ghraib inmates allowed to sue over alleged torture October 21, 2016
- India: Pakistan soldiers killed in border shootings October 21, 2016
- At least 53 killed in Cameroon train derailment October 21, 2016
- Turkey shells Kurdish fighters in Aleppo province October 21, 2016
- Crisis in Libya: Who's to blame? October 21, 2016
- London airport declared safe after 'chemical incident' October 21, 2016
- Muslims stage protest prayers near Rome's Colosseum October 21, 2016
- Duterte backtracks on Philippines' 'separation' with US October 21, 2016
- Iraq: Deaths as explosions, gunfire rock Kirkuk October 21, 2016
- US destroyer sails through the South China Sea October 21, 2016
- Ron Paul asks: Are The Russians Rigging Our Elections?
- Announcing The Libertarian Institute!
- An ‘Epidemic of Graft’–Anti-Corruption Efforts in Afghanistan Fail Hard
- Congressman Walter Jones on US Financing of ‘Ghost Soldiers’ in Afghanistan
- How Soon Before Armed Drones Are Overhead in America? Time Now.
- Ron Paul: FBI Comes Clean On Homegrown Terror
- US Spent $14.6 Million Taxpayer Dollars on Failed Hospital in Afghanistan
- A Government Is Seizing Control of Our Election Process, and It Is Not the Russians
- Unfinished Portrait: Tracking the Footsteps of a Post 9/11 World
- Congressman Walter Jones (R-NC): Don’t Undercut the 9/11 Victims Bill (JASTA)!
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- In Massive Intel Error, US Kills 80 Syrian Troops, Helps ISIL Advance
- Palestinians with Disabilities are Not Immune from Israeli Violence by RICHARD HARDIGAN
- How the CIA’s Fake Vaccination Campaign Endangers Us All
- The shocking story of Israel’s disappeared babies – AJ
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia