A senior British officer has criticised the US army for its conduct in Iraq, accusing it of institutional racism, moral righteousness, misplaced optimism, and of being ill-suited to engage in counter-insurgency operations. More
- Detention of Egyptian reporter stretches to third day December 1, 2015
- Kenya police blame university for failed 'terror' drill December 1, 2015
- US to deploy special forces in Iraq December 1, 2015
- AirAsia crash caused by 'broken' part and crew response December 1, 2015
- Explosion rattles Istanbul metro station December 1, 2015
- Indian cricket board faces fine after 'poor' Test pitch December 1, 2015
- Africa: The region where AIDS infections are dropping December 1, 2015
- Lebanese army and al-Nusra Front conduct prisoner swap December 1, 2015
- Aung San Suu Kyi to hold talks with Myanmar's rulers December 1, 2015
- HIV/AIDS: Fewer deaths, but infections still rising December 1, 2015
- Ron Paul on Lindsey Graham In Iraq – Wants US Troops To Come Back!
- Two Reasons The ‘War on Terror’ Will Always Fail
- Jim Lobe Wins Arthur Ross Media Award
- Ron Paul: The Most Dangerous Time in Our History?
- Roberts and Roberts Black Friday On Line Sale for Antiwar.com
- Ron Paul Asks: Who Is Protecting ISIS And Why?
- Roberts and Roberts Extend Black Friday Sale Through Monday, November 30th
- Erdogan’s Desperate Move To Save His Terrorist Pals
- Turks Hit Russian Fighter – Ron Paul Asks ‘What’s Next?’
- New Jersey 9/11 Celebrants Were Israelis
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Who’s Making A Killing From the Paris Terror Attacks?
- Non-French War Deaths Matter by David Swanson
- Deng Thiak Adut Unlimited – WSU
- Paris Attacks Highlight Western Vulnerability, And Our Selective Grief And Outrage – Chris Graham
- The Saudis Are Stumbling – They May Take the Middle East With Them – Conn Hallinan
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- South Asia
- Total Stats
- 972 Posts