- Senator Leila de Lima arrested in the Philippines February 24, 2017
- Syria talks hit nag before opening ceremony in Geneva February 24, 2017
- Turkey-backed rebels in 'near full control' of Al Bab February 23, 2017
- Iraqi forces take control of Mosul Airport February 23, 2017
- Mexico voices 'irritation' as top Trump envoys visit February 23, 2017
- After bloodbath, Sufis defy fear with message of unity February 23, 2017
- Can the latest round of talks end the Syrian conflict? February 23, 2017
- Calls for calm ahead of anti-migrant Pretoria rally February 23, 2017
- Somali president names Hassan Ali Khaire prime minister February 23, 2017
- Ex-IMF boss Rato sentenced to jail for embezzlement February 23, 2017
- Shock Poll: Is Russia Friend Or Foe?
- Ron Paul: End Unlimited Presidential War Power
- CIA Weapons Pause In Syria – Are We Backing Off… Or Escalating?
- Ambassador Nikki Haley Is Completely Clueless
- Ron Paul on McMaster To NSC – More Troops To Middle East?
- The US Military’s Limited Critique of Itself Ensures Future Disasters
- Daniel McAdams: Trump’s NSC Pick McMaster Is a Major Hawk
- Ron Paul on More Troops: Why Trump’s ISIS Strategy Will Fail
- Trump’s Foreign Policy: The Good and the Bad in His First 30 Days
- The Cancer of War: US Used Depleted Uranium in Syria
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Why Isn’t Anyone Talking About The Radicalization of Whites?
- Trump Can’t Make America Great Again without Immigrants – Juan Cole
- Left Protests While Trump Junks Obama’s Global Immigration Plan
- Dont normalise Hate!
- 70.5% of the 193 UN member nations recognise the State of Palestine http://aje.io/x79m
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Disclosure
Every time an act of terror or shooting occurs, Muslims closely watch the news with extreme trepidation praying that the suspect is not Muslim. This is not because these terrorists are likely to be Muslim but rather because in the … Continue reading
Isaac Herzog, member of the Knesset and Chairman of the Israeli Labor party, revealed that Saudi king Salman bin Abdulaziz financed the election campaign of Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu. â€œIn March 2015, King Salman has deposited eighty million dollars … Continue reading
Terrorism is great for business if youâ€™re in the business of growing the government leviathan. The bodies in Paris are not yet buried, while the vultures with dollar signs (and pounds and Euros, etc) in their eyes have already swooped … Continue reading
In order to offset this shortage, Germany needs to welcome an average of 533,000 immigrants every year, which perhaps gives context to the estimate that 800,000 refugees are due to come to Germany this year. When Spanish business consultant Alejandro … Continue reading
â€œThey were conquerors, and for that you want only brute force nothing to boast of, when you have it, since your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others. They grabbed what they could get for the … Continue reading
Obama is excellent at multitasking in navigating the waters of international politics, seeking to construct a political-structural framework of American global hegemony, formally (for who knows the full extent of the forces standing behind him?) presiding over a Juggernaut of … Continue reading