- Erdogan to West: 'Mind your own business' July 29, 2016
- Brazil's ex-president Lula charged in corruption probe July 29, 2016
- Syria: Reports of civilian deaths in US-led strikes July 29, 2016
- Syria: Deadly air strike hits Idlib maternity hospital July 29, 2016
- Cambodia: Why Tonle Sap is world's most threatened lake July 29, 2016
- Indonesia executes four convicted drug traffickers July 29, 2016
- Trump's 'sarcastic' comment on Clinton emails backfires July 29, 2016
- Red Cross: One million could flee Mosul battle in Iraq July 29, 2016
- Pakistan's Imran Khan on the Taliban and Nawaz Sharif July 29, 2016
- Philippine communists to declare truce 'very soon' July 29, 2016
- Chris Coyne: What is the Military Industrial Complex?
- US Awards $1.7 Billion Contract To Buy Radios for Afghan Army
- Ron Paul Asks: Just Who Is The War Party?
- The Secret Rules That Allow the FBI To Spy on Journalists
- Sheldon Richman on NATO’s Broken Promise
- Free Speech and Political Conventions
- Did Russian Intelligence Hack the DNC Servers?
- Ron Paul Asks: Can Bombs Win War on ISIS?
- Like the F-35, US Latest and Most Expensive Aircraft Carrier Doesn’t Work
- Defeating Islamic Terrorism. Here’s How…
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- Russia’s War Against Crimean Tatars
- Muslims Are Not Terrorists: A Factual Look at Terrorism and Islam
- Islamophobe On Tumblr Gets Completely Owned
- US-led coalition air strikes in Syria ‘kill 77 civilians mistaken for Isis fighters’
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Disclosure
Every time an act of terror or shooting occurs, Muslims closely watch the news with extreme trepidation praying that the suspect is not Muslim. This is not because these terrorists are likely to be Muslim but rather because in the … Continue reading
Isaac Herzog, member of the Knesset and Chairman of the Israeli Labor party, revealed that Saudi king Salman bin Abdulaziz financed the election campaign of Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu. â€œIn March 2015, King Salman has deposited eighty million dollars … Continue reading
Terrorism is great for business if youâ€™re in the business of growing the government leviathan. The bodies in Paris are not yet buried, while the vultures with dollar signs (and pounds and Euros, etc) in their eyes have already swooped … Continue reading
In order to offset this shortage, Germany needs to welcome an average of 533,000 immigrants every year, which perhaps gives context to the estimate that 800,000 refugees are due to come to Germany this year. When Spanish business consultant Alejandro … Continue reading
â€œThey were conquerors, and for that you want only brute force nothing to boast of, when you have it, since your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others. They grabbed what they could get for the … Continue reading
Obama is excellent at multitasking in navigating the waters of international politics, seeking to construct a political-structural framework of American global hegemony, formally (for who knows the full extent of the forces standing behind him?) presiding over a Juggernaut of … Continue reading