- Donald Trump comes to power, in the White House and online January 21, 2017
- Gambia's Yahya Jammeh confirms he will step down January 21, 2017
- Women's March on Washington kicks off Down Under January 21, 2017
- Mattis, Kelly sworn in as first Trump cabinet members January 21, 2017
- US: Deadly air strike in Syria hits al-Qaeda camp January 20, 2017
- Donald Trump sworn in as 45th US president January 20, 2017
- Austrian police arrest 'terror' suspect planning attack January 20, 2017
- Kazakhstan confirms H5 bird flu in wild swans January 20, 2017
- Transcript: Donald Trump inauguration speech in full January 20, 2017
- Trump administration to 'empower' US police forces January 20, 2017
- We’re Still Here, 1/20/17, Consumed Most of All by Our Fears
- McCain’s $5 Trillion Military Budget: Will It Make America Great Again?
- Peace Out, Obama
- Obama Expands Surveillance Powers on His Way Out
- Peter Van Buren asks: Would You Have Chelsea Manning’s Courage When Called?
- Ron Paul on Executive Power in the Age of Trump
- Kerry: Inappropriate for Trump to Directly Comment on Other Nations’ Policies
- Antiwar And Anti-Violence: The Revolutionary Martin Luther King, Jr.
- So How’s That Coalition Thing Working Out in Afghanistan?
- Ron Paul on the Tillerson Hearing: Will Trump Have A Neocon Foreign Policy?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Dont normalise Hate!
- 70.5% of the 193 UN member nations recognise the State of Palestine http://aje.io/x79m
- India’s High Court Favors Nationalism Over Democracy – Noah Feldman
- Palestinian child detainee has leg amputation after being hit by an Israeli jeep
- White saviours must stop speaking over Arab women
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Disclosure
Every time an act of terror or shooting occurs, Muslims closely watch the news with extreme trepidation praying that the suspect is not Muslim. This is not because these terrorists are likely to be Muslim but rather because in the … Continue reading
Isaac Herzog, member of the Knesset and Chairman of the Israeli Labor party, revealed that Saudi king Salman bin Abdulaziz financed the election campaign of Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu. â€œIn March 2015, King Salman has deposited eighty million dollars … Continue reading
Terrorism is great for business if youâ€™re in the business of growing the government leviathan. The bodies in Paris are not yet buried, while the vultures with dollar signs (and pounds and Euros, etc) in their eyes have already swooped … Continue reading
In order to offset this shortage, Germany needs to welcome an average of 533,000 immigrants every year, which perhaps gives context to the estimate that 800,000 refugees are due to come to Germany this year. When Spanish business consultant Alejandro … Continue reading
â€œThey were conquerors, and for that you want only brute force nothing to boast of, when you have it, since your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others. They grabbed what they could get for the … Continue reading
Obama is excellent at multitasking in navigating the waters of international politics, seeking to construct a political-structural framework of American global hegemony, formally (for who knows the full extent of the forces standing behind him?) presiding over a Juggernaut of … Continue reading