- Russian, Syrian jets hit Aleppo, Damascus countryside December 12, 2017
- Will Erdogan cut ties with Israel over Jerusalem? December 12, 2017
- Alabama votes in high stakes Senate race December 12, 2017
- Qatar: World Cup allegations part of smear campaign December 12, 2017
- Is the EU complicit in refugee abuse in Libya? December 12, 2017
- Macron: World is losing battle against climate change December 12, 2017
- How young women in Delhi are fighting street harassment December 12, 2017
- Liberia elections: Run-off vote set for December 26 December 12, 2017
- Is Jordan paying the price for Jerusalem criticism? December 12, 2017
- Lawmakers seek probe into alleged Trump sexual assaults December 12, 2017
- New Interviews by Scott Horton
- Russia’s Pulling Out of Syria… Why Can’t We?
- Bad Week for 2 US Puppets
- Video: Gilbert Doctorow Talks Russia Issues at the National Press Club
- Ron Paul on the Pentagon Audit – Just Another Cover-Up!
- The 2017 Nobel Peace Prize to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons: Saving Humanity From Itself
- Peter Van Buren on the State Department: Meet the New Boss, Same/Worse as the Old Boss?
- Bipartisanship on Jerusalem: Does It Make Us Safer?
- Ron Paul on Israel’s Capital: Who Decides?
- America’s Cowardly Prison in Cuba
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Disclosure
France has experienced a moment of political and media madness following the Harvey Weinstein affair. And all the ingredients are there for more of the same: disproportionate comments triggered by a cartoon in Charlie Hebdo of Muslim scholar Tariq Ramadan … Continue reading
Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
This morning, former Trump national security advisor Michael Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his efforts with Jared Kushner to torpedo a United Nations Security Council resolution criticizing Israeli settlements. These included lobbying the Russian ambassador to … Continue reading
During last few days, I met with two old friends: Yasser Arafat and Yitzhak Rabin. Well, the term “friends” may not quite be appropriate. Certainly, Arafat called me “my friend” in a recorded message for my 70th birthday, but Rabin … Continue reading
When old and young are systematically rounded up and shot. When women are gang raped and their babies thrown into waterways to drown. When their homes and businesses are burned. When all the atrocities of ethnic cleansing are plain to … Continue reading
Casting an Arab in the role of Aladdin will not correct the film’s inherent racism. Controversy ensued immediately after Disney announced that it would remake Aladdin, the cartoon fantasy film released in 1992. The outcry centred largely on the casting … Continue reading
Pakistan thrives on disorder and adversity, pursuing Nassim Taleb’s notion of antifragility. In India, Pakistan is bemoaned as a failed terrorist state. In Washington D.C., Pakistan is smeared as a duplicitous state, a posturing friend in the guise of a … Continue reading