- Ex-Thai PM Yingluck to fight $1bn fine over rice scheme October 21, 2016
- South Africa formally applies to quit ICC: Minister October 21, 2016
- Cinema in Yemen: 'Nothing is impossible' October 21, 2016
- Iraq: Explosions, gunfire rock Kirkuk October 21, 2016
- Lebanese oligarchy preserves its interests once again October 21, 2016
- Why is Facebook targeting Palestinian accounts again? October 21, 2016
- China's failed South Korea embrace October 21, 2016
- Venezuela suspends recall vote against President Maduro October 21, 2016
- The lone wolf of Gaza October 21, 2016
- Fierce ISIL resistance as Iraqi troops move on Mosul October 21, 2016
- Ron Paul asks: Are The Russians Rigging Our Elections?
- Announcing The Libertarian Institute!
- An ‘Epidemic of Graft’–Anti-Corruption Efforts in Afghanistan Fail Hard
- Congressman Walter Jones on US Financing of ‘Ghost Soldiers’ in Afghanistan
- How Soon Before Armed Drones Are Overhead in America? Time Now.
- Ron Paul: FBI Comes Clean On Homegrown Terror
- US Spent $14.6 Million Taxpayer Dollars on Failed Hospital in Afghanistan
- A Government Is Seizing Control of Our Election Process, and It Is Not the Russians
- Unfinished Portrait: Tracking the Footsteps of a Post 9/11 World
- Congressman Walter Jones (R-NC): Don’t Undercut the 9/11 Victims Bill (JASTA)!
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- In Massive Intel Error, US Kills 80 Syrian Troops, Helps ISIL Advance
- Palestinians with Disabilities are Not Immune from Israeli Violence by RICHARD HARDIGAN
- How the CIA’s Fake Vaccination Campaign Endangers Us All
- The shocking story of Israel’s disappeared babies – AJ
- The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims Are Coming!
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Disclosure
Every time an act of terror or shooting occurs, Muslims closely watch the news with extreme trepidation praying that the suspect is not Muslim. This is not because these terrorists are likely to be Muslim but rather because in the … Continue reading
Isaac Herzog, member of the Knesset and Chairman of the Israeli Labor party, revealed that Saudi king Salman bin Abdulaziz financed the election campaign of Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu. â€œIn March 2015, King Salman has deposited eighty million dollars … Continue reading
Terrorism is great for business if youâ€™re in the business of growing the government leviathan. The bodies in Paris are not yet buried, while the vultures with dollar signs (and pounds and Euros, etc) in their eyes have already swooped … Continue reading
In order to offset this shortage, Germany needs to welcome an average of 533,000 immigrants every year, which perhaps gives context to the estimate that 800,000 refugees are due to come to Germany this year. When Spanish business consultant Alejandro … Continue reading
â€œThey were conquerors, and for that you want only brute force nothing to boast of, when you have it, since your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others. They grabbed what they could get for the … Continue reading
Obama is excellent at multitasking in navigating the waters of international politics, seeking to construct a political-structural framework of American global hegemony, formally (for who knows the full extent of the forces standing behind him?) presiding over a Juggernaut of … Continue reading