- Rohingya need an 'autonomous region', not repatriation February 20, 2018
- North Korea's nuclear weapons: What we know February 20, 2018
- Oxfam apologises to Haiti over sex scandal February 20, 2018
- UN: 'Senseless human suffering' must end in East Ghouta February 20, 2018
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates February 20, 2018
- Abbas seeks alternative to US as peace mediator February 20, 2018
- Yesilcam overtakes Hollywood and Bollywood in Somalia February 20, 2018
- Syria: 77 civilians killed in regime bombardment February 19, 2018
- Turkey denies reports Syria will help YPG in Afrin February 19, 2018
- Hopes fading for reunion of Korean families February 19, 2018
- Mueller’s Russia Indictments: Covering Up for the Deep State?
- Nunes: FBI and DOJ Perps Could Be Put on Trial
- Russians Spooked by Nukes-Against-Cyber-Attack Policy
- Daniel Larison: Maximalist Demands Won’t Change North Korean Behavior
- William Bennett says Pence Was in Danger From Kim’s Sister at Olympic Reception
- David Petraeus: A Gold Medal Winner in Spin
- 2019 Military Budget: Pentagon Wins, American Taxpayers Lose
- Korea Olympic Charm Offensive – What’s the Threat?
- William J. Astore on A Curious Aspect of Air Power
- Ron Paul asks: Who Is the Aggressor In Syria?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- CHINA’S MUSLIM MINORITY SENT TO POLITICAL EDUCATION CAMPS AMID ALLEGATIONS OF GROSS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
- Uyghur Muslims: Victims of the World’s Largest Ethnic Cleansing.
- France’s New Religious Wars by SERGE HALIMI
- Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Disclosure
(Pic via Radio Free Asia) Published by CJ Werleman Independent, a crowdfunded investigative journalism project that seeks to expose and end Western injustices against Muslims. Please SUPPORT his fight against injustice by clicking here. China is carrying out a systematic … Continue reading
France has experienced a moment of political and media madness following the Harvey Weinstein affair. And all the ingredients are there for more of the same: disproportionate comments triggered by a cartoon in Charlie Hebdo of Muslim scholar Tariq Ramadan … Continue reading
Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying About Trump Sabotage of Security Council Resolution Against Israel Settlements by RICHARD SILVERSTEIN
This morning, former Trump national security advisor Michael Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his efforts with Jared Kushner to torpedo a United Nations Security Council resolution criticizing Israeli settlements. These included lobbying the Russian ambassador to … Continue reading
During last few days, I met with two old friends: Yasser Arafat and Yitzhak Rabin. Well, the term “friends” may not quite be appropriate. Certainly, Arafat called me “my friend” in a recorded message for my 70th birthday, but Rabin … Continue reading
When old and young are systematically rounded up and shot. When women are gang raped and their babies thrown into waterways to drown. When their homes and businesses are burned. When all the atrocities of ethnic cleansing are plain to … Continue reading
Casting an Arab in the role of Aladdin will not correct the film’s inherent racism. Controversy ensued immediately after Disney announced that it would remake Aladdin, the cartoon fantasy film released in 1992. The outcry centred largely on the casting … Continue reading
Pakistan thrives on disorder and adversity, pursuing Nassim Taleb’s notion of antifragility. In India, Pakistan is bemoaned as a failed terrorist state. In Washington D.C., Pakistan is smeared as a duplicitous state, a posturing friend in the guise of a … Continue reading