- Donald Trump comes to power, in the White House and online January 21, 2017
- Gambia's Yahya Jammeh confirms he will step down January 21, 2017
- Women's March on Washington kicks off Down Under January 21, 2017
- Mattis, Kelly sworn in as first Trump cabinet members January 21, 2017
- US: Deadly air strike in Syria hits al-Qaeda camp January 20, 2017
- Donald Trump sworn in as 45th US president January 20, 2017
- Austrian police arrest 'terror' suspect planning attack January 20, 2017
- Kazakhstan confirms H5 bird flu in wild swans January 20, 2017
- Transcript: Donald Trump inauguration speech in full January 20, 2017
- Trump administration to 'empower' US police forces January 20, 2017
- We’re Still Here, 1/20/17, Consumed Most of All by Our Fears
- McCain’s $5 Trillion Military Budget: Will It Make America Great Again?
- Peace Out, Obama
- Obama Expands Surveillance Powers on His Way Out
- Peter Van Buren asks: Would You Have Chelsea Manning’s Courage When Called?
- Ron Paul on Executive Power in the Age of Trump
- Kerry: Inappropriate for Trump to Directly Comment on Other Nations’ Policies
- Antiwar And Anti-Violence: The Revolutionary Martin Luther King, Jr.
- So How’s That Coalition Thing Working Out in Afghanistan?
- Ron Paul on the Tillerson Hearing: Will Trump Have A Neocon Foreign Policy?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Dont normalise Hate!
- 70.5% of the 193 UN member nations recognise the State of Palestine http://aje.io/x79m
- India’s High Court Favors Nationalism Over Democracy – Noah Feldman
- Palestinian child detainee has leg amputation after being hit by an Israeli jeep
- White saviours must stop speaking over Arab women
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: History
Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904
A Congolese man looking at the severed hand and foot of his five-year-old daughter who was killed, and allegedly cannibalized, by the members of Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company militia. The photograph is by Alice Seeley Harris, the man’s name is … Continue reading
Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals – Matilda Battersby 28 Dec. 2014
He might have been a staunch protector of the British Empire, but the British Prime Minister had a love of the Orient and Islam The family of Sir Winston Churchill urged him to “fight against” the desire to convert to … Continue reading
Before the continent started banning hijab, European aristocrats used to change their names to Abdullah and Muhammad, and going to the local mosque was the latest trend.
“A CHRISTIAN COULD NEVER BE ELECTED MAYOR IN A MUSLIM CITY!” Since Sadiq Khan’s election as the first Muslim Mayor of London, many people have suggested that no Muslim city would ever be open-minded enough to elect a Christian as … Continue reading
Londonâ€™s Muslim Mayor is nothing New: 1300 yrs of Muslims who Ran Major European Cities – Juan Cole
The press is declaring Sadiq Khan, victor in the electoral contest for mayor of London, the â€œfirst Muslim mayor of a major European city.â€ They mean of course, something like â€˜the first Muslim mayor of a really big Western European … Continue reading
What have Muslims ever done for America? If your sole source of information were Donald Trump, youâ€™d think that the answer was not much â€“ apart from murdering its citizens and trying to destroy its values. The Republican presidential hopeful … Continue reading