- Syrian forces tighten grip on besieged Aleppo December 3, 2016
- Nine dead, many missing after fire at California rave December 3, 2016
- Coal mine explosion in northern China kills 17 December 3, 2016
- Park impeachment filed as South Koreans step up protest December 3, 2016
- We need to resist censorship of cyberspace December 3, 2016
- India's Narendra Modi defends clampdown on cash economy December 3, 2016
- Fidel Castro: Contested legacy, competing narratives December 3, 2016
- Aung San Suu Kyi's shameful silence on the Rohingya December 3, 2016
- Game of oil: Behind the OPEC deal December 3, 2016
- Egypt's top court upholds law restricting protests December 3, 2016
- Bush’s Iraq Lies, Uncontested, Will Haunt Us Under Trump
- Senate Extends Idiotic Iran Sanctions by 99-0 Vote!
- Tell the Washington Post: ‘Smearing is not reporting.’
- Ron Paul on the Coming Fall Of Aleppo: Victory For Whom?
- Sen. Rand Paul Shoots Down Trump’s Top Rumored Secretary of State Choices
- Conference Video: The American Conservative ‘Foreign Policy in America’s Interest’
- More Fake News: Who’s On The Washington Post Blacklist?
- A Brief History of the Election OMG PUTIN IS TAKING CONTROL OF THIS ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!
- Washington Post Peddles Tarring of Ron Paul Institute as Russian Propaganda
- A Media Blacklist, Courtesy of WaPo: Now I’m Afraid for Our Democracy
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- A Crisis of White Identity… – Dr. Woolombi Waters
- President Trump: How & Why… – Jonathon Pie
- Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904
- Watch: RJ Naved Tries to Stir Tension Between Hindus and Muslims, Gets Schooled
- Brexit Is Only the Latest Proof of the Insularity and Failure of Western Establishment Institutions
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: History
Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904
A Congolese man looking at the severed hand and foot of his five-year-old daughter who was killed, and allegedly cannibalized, by the members of Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company militia. The photograph is by Alice Seeley Harris, the man’s name is … Continue reading
Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals – Matilda Battersby 28 Dec. 2014
He might have been a staunch protector of the British Empire, but the British Prime Minister had a love of the Orient and Islam The family of Sir Winston Churchill urged him to “fight against” the desire to convert to … Continue reading
Before the continent started banning hijab, European aristocrats used to change their names to Abdullah and Muhammad, and going to the local mosque was the latest trend.
“A CHRISTIAN COULD NEVER BE ELECTED MAYOR IN A MUSLIM CITY!” Since Sadiq Khan’s election as the first Muslim Mayor of London, many people have suggested that no Muslim city would ever be open-minded enough to elect a Christian as … Continue reading
Londonâ€™s Muslim Mayor is nothing New: 1300 yrs of Muslims who Ran Major European Cities – Juan Cole
The press is declaring Sadiq Khan, victor in the electoral contest for mayor of London, the â€œfirst Muslim mayor of a major European city.â€ They mean of course, something like â€˜the first Muslim mayor of a really big Western European … Continue reading
What have Muslims ever done for America? If your sole source of information were Donald Trump, youâ€™d think that the answer was not much â€“ apart from murdering its citizens and trying to destroy its values. The Republican presidential hopeful … Continue reading