- NewsGrid - Al Jazeera's interactive news hour July 23, 2017
- UAE restores Qatar's BeIN sports network on air July 23, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates July 23, 2017
- Erdogan visits Saudi Arabia over Gulf crisis July 23, 2017
- Nelson Mandela and FW de Klerk July 23, 2017
- Hani al-Moliya: Legally Blind, Photographer, Refugee July 23, 2017
- Israel installs security cameras at al-Aqsa compound July 23, 2017
- Mosul: A city reduced to rubble July 23, 2017
- Taliban fighters attack police, capturing two districts July 23, 2017
- Five things you need to know about al-Aqsa July 23, 2017
- The Torture-Friendly Trump Administration
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking… Ron Paul Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter
- At Every Door by Kathy Kelly
- 40,000 Civilians Dead In Mosul?
- Rep. Walter Jones Appeals to President Trump To Get US Out of Afghanistan
- New Survey: Americans Afraid of Major War. Whose Fault?
- William Astore on Silencing War Criticism
- Four Major Famines – Unintended Consequences Of US Foreign Policy
- Can Tillerson Referee the Qatar/Saudi Crisis?
- Ray McGovern’s Day in Court
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- It doesn’t matter that an Arab will play Aladdin
- U.S. Misreads Pakistan’s Antifragility by L. ALI KHAN
- Did You Know that Jihad is in the Bible?
- The man who brought peace between the Bloods and the Crips in his California mosque.
- London acid attacks: Men on mopeds hurl substance at five victims in 90-minute rampage, say police
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: History
An estimated 3.3 million American Muslims are celebrating the month of Ramadan. It was during this month that Prophet Mohammad first received revelations from God. The holiday has been celebrated at the White House with American Muslims since 1996, when … Continue reading
Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904
A Congolese man looking at the severed hand and foot of his five-year-old daughter who was killed, and allegedly cannibalized, by the members of Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company militia. The photograph is by Alice Seeley Harris, the man’s name is … Continue reading
Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals – Matilda Battersby 28 Dec. 2014
He might have been a staunch protector of the British Empire, but the British Prime Minister had a love of the Orient and Islam The family of Sir Winston Churchill urged him to “fight against” the desire to convert to … Continue reading
Before the continent started banning hijab, European aristocrats used to change their names to Abdullah and Muhammad, and going to the local mosque was the latest trend.
“A CHRISTIAN COULD NEVER BE ELECTED MAYOR IN A MUSLIM CITY!” Since Sadiq Khan’s election as the first Muslim Mayor of London, many people have suggested that no Muslim city would ever be open-minded enough to elect a Christian as … Continue reading
Londonâ€™s Muslim Mayor is nothing New: 1300 yrs of Muslims who Ran Major European Cities – Juan Cole
The press is declaring Sadiq Khan, victor in the electoral contest for mayor of London, the â€œfirst Muslim mayor of a major European city.â€ They mean of course, something like â€˜the first Muslim mayor of a really big Western European … Continue reading