- 'Coalition strikes kill over 106 civilians' in Mayadeen May 26, 2017
- 'Foreigners fighting' with ISIL-linked Philippine group May 26, 2017
- At least 15 Afghan soldiers killed in Taliban attack May 26, 2017
- Egypt: Gunmen attack vehicles carrying Christians May 26, 2017
- Ramadan 2017: First day of fasting expected May 27 May 26, 2017
- Tunisia opens trial over 2015 Sousse beach killings May 26, 2017
- Corbyn: We have to admit 'war on terror' is not working May 26, 2017
- Heavy rains cause deadly landslides in Sri Lanka May 26, 2017
- Bangladesh: Lady Justice statue removed after protests May 26, 2017
- Who is really responsible for deadly refugee journeys? May 26, 2017
- Ron Paul: Do The Biggest Surveillance States Need More Surveillance Powers?
- NSA Spying On Americans ‘Widespread’ – Let Sec. 702 Expire!
- Antiwar.com’s Angela Keaton on the Importance of Delivering the Bad News
- Hiroshima and the Scar of Moral Injury
- Congressmembers Speak Out for Getting the US Out of Afghanistan
- Ron Paul asks: Was Manchester Blowback?
- William Astore on America’s ‘Beautiful’ Weapons
- Congressional News Conference on Ending Funds for Afghan War: Wednesday 5/24
- Ron Paul on the Manchester Tragedy: Understanding The Big Picture
- Matching Funds Are Here: Let’s Do It!
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Real Aim of Trump’s Trip to Saudi Arabia by ROBERT FISK
- Slavery Now: Migrant Labor in the Persian Gulf and Saudi Arabia by CHRISTIANE SALIBA
- When Israeli Fighter Jets Almost Killed Nehru by VIJAY PRASHAD
- JDL PARTNERS WITH SOLDIERS OF ODIN ON ‘AD HOC’ BASIS
- Arrest of Palestinians for Potential Terror Attacks Brings New Meaning to ‘Minority Report’
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: History
Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904
A Congolese man looking at the severed hand and foot of his five-year-old daughter who was killed, and allegedly cannibalized, by the members of Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company militia. The photograph is by Alice Seeley Harris, the man’s name is … Continue reading
Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals – Matilda Battersby 28 Dec. 2014
He might have been a staunch protector of the British Empire, but the British Prime Minister had a love of the Orient and Islam The family of Sir Winston Churchill urged him to “fight against” the desire to convert to … Continue reading
Before the continent started banning hijab, European aristocrats used to change their names to Abdullah and Muhammad, and going to the local mosque was the latest trend.
“A CHRISTIAN COULD NEVER BE ELECTED MAYOR IN A MUSLIM CITY!” Since Sadiq Khan’s election as the first Muslim Mayor of London, many people have suggested that no Muslim city would ever be open-minded enough to elect a Christian as … Continue reading
Londonâ€™s Muslim Mayor is nothing New: 1300 yrs of Muslims who Ran Major European Cities – Juan Cole
The press is declaring Sadiq Khan, victor in the electoral contest for mayor of London, the â€œfirst Muslim mayor of a major European city.â€ They mean of course, something like â€˜the first Muslim mayor of a really big Western European … Continue reading
What have Muslims ever done for America? If your sole source of information were Donald Trump, youâ€™d think that the answer was not much â€“ apart from murdering its citizens and trying to destroy its values. The Republican presidential hopeful … Continue reading