- Samsung blames Galaxy Note 7 fires on faulty batteries January 23, 2017
- NewsGrid - Al Jazeera's interactive news hour January 23, 2017
- Yemen army claims control of port city of Mokha January 23, 2017
- Palestinians bring anti-settlements rally to Knesset January 23, 2017
- In the US, we need a Muslim-Jewish alliance ... January 23, 2017
- Trump is likely to inherit Obama's war legacy January 23, 2017
- Syria's war: East Ghouta 'refuses any evacuation deal' January 23, 2017
- Will the American embassy move to Jerusalem? January 23, 2017
- Iraqi Christians return to ISIL's wreckage January 23, 2017
- Syria's warring sides kick off talks in Astana January 23, 2017
- We’re Still Here, 1/20/17, Consumed Most of All by Our Fears
- McCain’s $5 Trillion Military Budget: Will It Make America Great Again?
- Peace Out, Obama
- Obama Expands Surveillance Powers on His Way Out
- Peter Van Buren asks: Would You Have Chelsea Manning’s Courage When Called?
- Ron Paul on Executive Power in the Age of Trump
- Kerry: Inappropriate for Trump to Directly Comment on Other Nations’ Policies
- Antiwar And Anti-Violence: The Revolutionary Martin Luther King, Jr.
- So How’s That Coalition Thing Working Out in Afghanistan?
- Ron Paul on the Tillerson Hearing: Will Trump Have A Neocon Foreign Policy?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Dont normalise Hate!
- 70.5% of the 193 UN member nations recognise the State of Palestine http://aje.io/x79m
- India’s High Court Favors Nationalism Over Democracy – Noah Feldman
- Palestinian child detainee has leg amputation after being hit by an Israeli jeep
- White saviours must stop speaking over Arab women
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Redemption
” A careful reading of the Koran shows that just about everything that Western feminists fought for in the 1970s was available to Muslim women 1,400 years ago.”
Relinked by request. Originally posted 08 Nov.06 Continue reading
Is Azim Premji really the worldâ€™s richest Muslim entrepreneur? Is there a list which mentions the richest Hindu, Jew, Buddhist. Continue reading
The Tomb in Kashmir
The sign post at the tomb states plainly:
â€œNearby is situated the stone of the grave which, according to the people, is the prophet’s who arrived from a far off place during ancient times. Anointed for Kashmir: This spot is famous as the resting place of a messenger: I have read in an ancient book that a prince from a foreign land arrived here and engaged himself in piety and prayers [and] became a messenger of God for the Kashmiri people. In that ancient book his name is mentioned as Yuz Asaf.â€ [more]
Could this be the tomb of Jesus? Continue reading
Saddam to the gallows. It was an easy equation. Who could be more deserving of that last walk to the scaffold – that crack of the neck at the end of a rope – than the Beast of Baghdad, the Hitler of the Tigris, the man who murdered untold hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis while spraying chemical weapons over his enemies? Our masters will tell us in a few hours that it is a “great day” for Iraqis and will hope that the Muslim world will forget that his death sentence was signed – by the Iraqi “government”, but on behalf of the Americans – on the very eve of the Eid al-Adha, the Feast of the Sacrifice, the moment of greatest forgiveness in the Arab world. Continue reading