- Senator Leila de Lima arrested in the Philippines February 24, 2017
- Syria talks hit nag before opening ceremony in Geneva February 24, 2017
- Turkey-backed rebels in 'near full control' of Al Bab February 23, 2017
- Iraqi forces take control of Mosul Airport February 23, 2017
- Mexico voices 'irritation' as top Trump envoys visit February 23, 2017
- After bloodbath, Sufis defy fear with message of unity February 23, 2017
- Can the latest round of talks end the Syrian conflict? February 23, 2017
- Calls for calm ahead of anti-migrant Pretoria rally February 23, 2017
- Somali president names Hassan Ali Khaire prime minister February 23, 2017
- Ex-IMF boss Rato sentenced to jail for embezzlement February 23, 2017
- Shock Poll: Is Russia Friend Or Foe?
- Ron Paul: End Unlimited Presidential War Power
- CIA Weapons Pause In Syria – Are We Backing Off… Or Escalating?
- Ambassador Nikki Haley Is Completely Clueless
- Ron Paul on McMaster To NSC – More Troops To Middle East?
- The US Military’s Limited Critique of Itself Ensures Future Disasters
- Daniel McAdams: Trump’s NSC Pick McMaster Is a Major Hawk
- Ron Paul on More Troops: Why Trump’s ISIS Strategy Will Fail
- Trump’s Foreign Policy: The Good and the Bad in His First 30 Days
- The Cancer of War: US Used Depleted Uranium in Syria
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Why Isn’t Anyone Talking About The Radicalization of Whites?
- Trump Can’t Make America Great Again without Immigrants – Juan Cole
- Left Protests While Trump Junks Obama’s Global Immigration Plan
- Dont normalise Hate!
- 70.5% of the 193 UN member nations recognise the State of Palestine http://aje.io/x79m
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Redemption
” A careful reading of the Koran shows that just about everything that Western feminists fought for in the 1970s was available to Muslim women 1,400 years ago.”
Relinked by request. Originally posted 08 Nov.06 Continue reading
Is Azim Premji really the worldâ€™s richest Muslim entrepreneur? Is there a list which mentions the richest Hindu, Jew, Buddhist. Continue reading
The Tomb in Kashmir
The sign post at the tomb states plainly:
â€œNearby is situated the stone of the grave which, according to the people, is the prophet’s who arrived from a far off place during ancient times. Anointed for Kashmir: This spot is famous as the resting place of a messenger: I have read in an ancient book that a prince from a foreign land arrived here and engaged himself in piety and prayers [and] became a messenger of God for the Kashmiri people. In that ancient book his name is mentioned as Yuz Asaf.â€ [more]
Could this be the tomb of Jesus? Continue reading
Saddam to the gallows. It was an easy equation. Who could be more deserving of that last walk to the scaffold – that crack of the neck at the end of a rope – than the Beast of Baghdad, the Hitler of the Tigris, the man who murdered untold hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis while spraying chemical weapons over his enemies? Our masters will tell us in a few hours that it is a “great day” for Iraqis and will hope that the Muslim world will forget that his death sentence was signed – by the Iraqi “government”, but on behalf of the Americans – on the very eve of the Eid al-Adha, the Feast of the Sacrifice, the moment of greatest forgiveness in the Arab world. Continue reading