- UNSC: 13 million people need humanitarian aid in DR Congo March 19, 2018
- What does FBI deputy director's firing mean for Russia probe? March 19, 2018
- UAE-linked George Nader organised Arab leaders to replace GCC March 19, 2018
- Turkey delivers 30 tonnes of aid during Afrin operation in Syria March 19, 2018
- 'Poor, innocent' Afghan farmers killed in raid targeting Taliban March 19, 2018
- Egypt: Sudan's Bashir arrives in Cairo amid easing tensions March 19, 2018
- Morocco competes to host FIFA World Cup 2026 March 19, 2018
- Zimbabweans doubt over Mnangagwa's corruption crackdown March 19, 2018
- Arizona woman, hit by Uber self-driving car, dies March 19, 2018
- European Union to investigate alleged Facebook data breach March 19, 2018
- When and How Did Evangelicals Become Zionists?: Thomas R. Getman
- William Astore on Ending America’s Cult of the Warrior-Hero
- Four Hours in My Lai (Documentary)
- Ali Abunimah: Israel Versus Russian Media Influence
- End the US Enabling of Saudi War Crimes in Yemen
- Corrected: Gina Haspel Did Not Torture Zubaydah, Apparently
- Grant Smith: An Overview of the Israel Lobby Agenda
- Ron Paul asks: Will Torture Make America Great Again?
- Sen. Rand Paul To Oppose Trump’s Nominations for State and CIA
- Fool’s Errand Audiobook Now Available!
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Redemption
FAKHRA YOUNUS, 1978-2012
Horrific â€¦ Fakhra Younus before the acid attack in 2000 carried out by her husband after she left him for abusing her.
Fakhra Younus gave a face to the thousands of Pakistani women who are disfigured as a result of acid attacks, typically carried out by husbands who accuse their wives of dishonouring them. Continue reading
CNN recently published an article entitled Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated; according to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, â€œthe terrorist threat posed by radicalized Muslim-Americans has been exaggerated.â€
Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes. If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims. It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: â€œNot all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.â€ Muslims and their â€œleftist dhimmi alliesâ€ respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that â€œnearly all terrorists are Muslims.â€ Continue reading
The United Nations said Monday that massive floods in Pakistan had affected 13.8 million people and eclipsed the scale of the devastating 2004 tsunami, as anger mounted among survivors.
The Pakistani government and UN officials have appealed for more urgent relief efforts to cope with the country’s worst ever floods, with President Asif Ali Zardari due to return home after a heavily criticised European tour.
The entire northwestern Swat valley, where Pakistan fought a major campaign to flush out Taliban insurgents last year, was cut off at the weekend as were parts of the country’s breadbasket in Punjab and Sindh.
Originall posted on khanfactor.com 06 Oct.05 Muhammad was the 12-year old boy killed in the arms of his father. The harrowing image, filmed by Palestinian cameraman Talal Abu Rahma for France 2 TV, carries the emblematic power of a battle … Continue reading
“This should not come as a surprise to Howard. As early as March 20, 2003, he was put on notice by 41 affiliates of the Victorian Peace Network, acting through the Australian firm Slater and Gordon, that government ministers would, in the event of an invasion of Iraq, be â€˜investigated and, if appropriate, prosecuted for being complicit in excessive and unjustifiable loss of civilian lives and devastation of non-military infrastructure.â€™..” Continue reading