- Saudi, UAE see sufficient oil supplies despite Iran tensions May 19, 2019
- Ramadan becomes a struggle in cyclone-hit northern Mozambique May 19, 2019
- Sudan's opposition and ruling military council resume talks May 19, 2019
- 'No to Nationalism': Huge rallies in Germany before EU vote May 19, 2019
- Russia announces unilateral ceasefire by Syrian forces in Idlib May 19, 2019
- Nigerian UN peacekeeper killed in Mali May 19, 2019
- Al Jazeera suspends two journalists over Holocaust video May 19, 2019
- Iraq: Rocket attack hits Baghdad's Green Zone May 19, 2019
- Swiss voters approve tighter gun laws May 19, 2019
- Nadal beats Djokovic for 9th Italian Open title May 19, 2019
- The Houthis Are Fighting Their Own Battle
- Venezuela Peace Talks Open in Norway; US Neocons Raging Mad!
- US Abandons Iraq Embassy: Real Threats or War Propaganda
- Bolton’s War Drums and the Credulous Media
- Venezuela, North Korea, or Iran: Which One Is Next?
- Target Iran: Let The False Flags Fly? Dan McAdams Interviews Phil Giraldi
- Jon Utley’s Lifetime Fight for Freedom Recognized With New Award
- Livestream: Feds To Raid Venezuelan Embassy in DC
- The U.S. Army’s New, Retro, MAGA Uniform
- Chelsea Manning’s Statement on Release from Jail and Second Grand Jury Subpeona
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Manufacturing Islamophobia on WhatsApp in India – Soma Basu
- Health funding gap means 1,700 in Gaza may face amputations: U.N.
- Ishmael and Isaac: An Essay on the Divergent Moral Economies of the Quran and the Torah By M. Shahid Alam
- Muslim Parties Must be Included in Arab Spring Reform By Ghassan Michel Rubeiz
- Behind the U.S. Labeling of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards a Terrorist Organization by ISMAEL HOSSEIN-ZADEH
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Redemption
FAKHRA YOUNUS, 1978-2012
Horrific â€¦ Fakhra Younus before the acid attack in 2000 carried out by her husband after she left him for abusing her.
Fakhra Younus gave a face to the thousands of Pakistani women who are disfigured as a result of acid attacks, typically carried out by husbands who accuse their wives of dishonouring them. Continue reading
CNN recently published an article entitled Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated; according to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, â€œthe terrorist threat posed by radicalized Muslim-Americans has been exaggerated.â€
Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes. If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims. It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: â€œNot all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.â€ Muslims and their â€œleftist dhimmi alliesâ€ respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that â€œnearly all terrorists are Muslims.â€ Continue reading
The United Nations said Monday that massive floods in Pakistan had affected 13.8 million people and eclipsed the scale of the devastating 2004 tsunami, as anger mounted among survivors.
The Pakistani government and UN officials have appealed for more urgent relief efforts to cope with the country’s worst ever floods, with President Asif Ali Zardari due to return home after a heavily criticised European tour.
The entire northwestern Swat valley, where Pakistan fought a major campaign to flush out Taliban insurgents last year, was cut off at the weekend as were parts of the country’s breadbasket in Punjab and Sindh.
Originall posted on khanfactor.com 06 Oct.05 Muhammad was the 12-year old boy killed in the arms of his father. The harrowing image, filmed by Palestinian cameraman Talal Abu Rahma for France 2 TV, carries the emblematic power of a battle … Continue reading
“This should not come as a surprise to Howard. As early as March 20, 2003, he was put on notice by 41 affiliates of the Victorian Peace Network, acting through the Australian firm Slater and Gordon, that government ministers would, in the event of an invasion of Iraq, be â€˜investigated and, if appropriate, prosecuted for being complicit in excessive and unjustifiable loss of civilian lives and devastation of non-military infrastructure.â€™..” Continue reading
” A careful reading of the Koran shows that just about everything that Western feminists fought for in the 1970s was available to Muslim women 1,400 years ago.”
Relinked by request. Originally posted 08 Nov.06 Continue reading
Is Azim Premji really the worldâ€™s richest Muslim entrepreneur? Is there a list which mentions the richest Hindu, Jew, Buddhist. Continue reading
The Tomb in Kashmir
The sign post at the tomb states plainly:
â€œNearby is situated the stone of the grave which, according to the people, is the prophet’s who arrived from a far off place during ancient times. Anointed for Kashmir: This spot is famous as the resting place of a messenger: I have read in an ancient book that a prince from a foreign land arrived here and engaged himself in piety and prayers [and] became a messenger of God for the Kashmiri people. In that ancient book his name is mentioned as Yuz Asaf.â€ [more]
Could this be the tomb of Jesus? Continue reading