- Barr: Mueller found no proof Trump campaign conspired with Russia March 25, 2019
- Russia probe 'an illegal takedown that failed': Trump March 24, 2019
- Mueller ends Trump-Russia probe: All the latest updates March 24, 2019
- Is Thailand's election democratic? March 24, 2019
- Mali sacks top army chiefs, dissolves militia after scores killed March 24, 2019
- Venezuela in crisis: All the latest updates March 24, 2019
- Royal court adviser fired over Khashoggi killing 'not on trial' March 24, 2019
- Viking Sky arrives at Norway port after near disaster March 24, 2019
- Comoros islanders head to the polls in presidential election March 24, 2019
- Thailand elections: Military-backed party takes lead March 24, 2019
- Bring Our Troops Home Kentucky Targets Mitch McConnell With Bloodhound Ad
- ‘Shock & Awe’? 16 Years Later, Who Won the Iraq War?
- Trump Wants Brazil in NATO – To Help Oust Maduro?
- Trump’s Record Spy Budget – What Do We Really Get For $86 Billion?
- The Iran Obsession Keeps Getting Worse
- Trump To Leave 1,000 Troops In Syria? What’s the Strategy?
- Senate Votes To End Yemen War… Will Trump Veto?
- 42 Organizations Urge Support for AUMF Repeal
- The Irrelevancy of Cable News on the Yemen Vote
- Support HR1004: The Prohibiting Unauthorized Military Action in Venezuela Act
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Complete PM Imran Khan Address To The Nation On Pakistan Striking India
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Redemption
FAKHRA YOUNUS, 1978-2012
Horrific â€¦ Fakhra Younus before the acid attack in 2000 carried out by her husband after she left him for abusing her.
Fakhra Younus gave a face to the thousands of Pakistani women who are disfigured as a result of acid attacks, typically carried out by husbands who accuse their wives of dishonouring them. Continue reading
CNN recently published an article entitled Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated; according to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, â€œthe terrorist threat posed by radicalized Muslim-Americans has been exaggerated.â€
Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes. If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims. It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: â€œNot all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.â€ Muslims and their â€œleftist dhimmi alliesâ€ respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that â€œnearly all terrorists are Muslims.â€ Continue reading
The United Nations said Monday that massive floods in Pakistan had affected 13.8 million people and eclipsed the scale of the devastating 2004 tsunami, as anger mounted among survivors.
The Pakistani government and UN officials have appealed for more urgent relief efforts to cope with the country’s worst ever floods, with President Asif Ali Zardari due to return home after a heavily criticised European tour.
The entire northwestern Swat valley, where Pakistan fought a major campaign to flush out Taliban insurgents last year, was cut off at the weekend as were parts of the country’s breadbasket in Punjab and Sindh.
Originall posted on khanfactor.com 06 Oct.05 Muhammad was the 12-year old boy killed in the arms of his father. The harrowing image, filmed by Palestinian cameraman Talal Abu Rahma for France 2 TV, carries the emblematic power of a battle … Continue reading
“This should not come as a surprise to Howard. As early as March 20, 2003, he was put on notice by 41 affiliates of the Victorian Peace Network, acting through the Australian firm Slater and Gordon, that government ministers would, in the event of an invasion of Iraq, be â€˜investigated and, if appropriate, prosecuted for being complicit in excessive and unjustifiable loss of civilian lives and devastation of non-military infrastructure.â€™..” Continue reading
” A careful reading of the Koran shows that just about everything that Western feminists fought for in the 1970s was available to Muslim women 1,400 years ago.”
Relinked by request. Originally posted 08 Nov.06 Continue reading
Is Azim Premji really the worldâ€™s richest Muslim entrepreneur? Is there a list which mentions the richest Hindu, Jew, Buddhist. Continue reading
The Tomb in Kashmir
The sign post at the tomb states plainly:
â€œNearby is situated the stone of the grave which, according to the people, is the prophet’s who arrived from a far off place during ancient times. Anointed for Kashmir: This spot is famous as the resting place of a messenger: I have read in an ancient book that a prince from a foreign land arrived here and engaged himself in piety and prayers [and] became a messenger of God for the Kashmiri people. In that ancient book his name is mentioned as Yuz Asaf.â€ [more]
Could this be the tomb of Jesus? Continue reading