- Daphne Caruana Galizia killed in Malta car bomb blast October 16, 2017
- Peshmerga: Baghdad to pay heavy price for declaring war October 16, 2017
- What is behind Austria's sharp turn to the right? October 16, 2017
- 'No pictures, no words can explain Rohingya plight' October 16, 2017
- Baghdad: Iraqi forces in full control of Kirkuk October 16, 2017
- Dozens die as wildfires ravage Portugal and Spain October 16, 2017
- Kyrgyzstan eyes peaceful transfer of power after poll October 16, 2017
- Somalia struggles to cope with aftermath of blast October 16, 2017
- Venezuela: Mixed reaction online after election results October 16, 2017
- Diwali 2017: When is it and how is it celebrated? October 16, 2017
- Ron Paul on Trump and Iran: Have the Neocons Won?
- Robert Koehler on The Calm Before the Storm
- Wrongful Rhetoric and Trump’s Strategy on Iran
- William Astore on the Myths We Tell Ourselves
- The Baseless Myth of the Poor, Propagandized Catalans
- ‘Russiagate’ And The Decline Of Journalism – Ron Paul interviews Robert Parry
- Mario Vargas Llosa Is the Perfect Poster Boy for Spanish Unionism
- Did Trump Call for Ten Times More Nukes?, asks Ron Paul
- Ron Paul on Horrific New Revelations on CIA Torture
- The US War in Afghanistan Is Now 16 Years Old. Trump Has No Plans to End It.
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Europe
Terrorism is great for business if youâ€™re in the business of growing the government leviathan. The bodies in Paris are not yet buried, while the vultures with dollar signs (and pounds and Euros, etc) in their eyes have already swooped … Continue reading
As France enters yet another period of mourning, Lebanon is just emerging from one. Not that you probably heard anything about it. Chris Graham reports. If you didnâ€™t know better, you could be excused for believing that the planning behind … Continue reading