- Dalit vs Thakur: Who is behind the simmering conflict? May 27, 2017
- Inquiry sought into ISIL escape under Khalifa Haftar May 27, 2017
- UN envoy blasts electricity cuts in Gaza May 27, 2017
- Egypt launches strikes in Libya after Minya attack May 26, 2017
- Ramadan: Saudi, 30 countries declare Saturday first day May 26, 2017
- Sri Lanka: Buddhist leader stokes anti-Muslim tension May 26, 2017
- What's behind the latest crisis in the Philippines? May 26, 2017
- Rival factions clash in Libya's Tripoli May 26, 2017
- Recent attacks on Egypt's Christians May 26, 2017
- Tense discussions dominate G7 summit in Italy May 26, 2017
- Veterans On the March: Memorial Day in D.C.
- Ron Paul: Do The Biggest Surveillance States Need More Surveillance Powers?
- NSA Spying On Americans ‘Widespread’ – Let Sec. 702 Expire!
- Antiwar.com’s Angela Keaton on the Importance of Delivering the Bad News
- Hiroshima and the Scar of Moral Injury
- Congressmembers Speak Out for Getting the US Out of Afghanistan
- Ron Paul asks: Was Manchester Blowback?
- William Astore on America’s ‘Beautiful’ Weapons
- Congressional News Conference on Ending Funds for Afghan War: Wednesday 5/24
- Ron Paul on the Manchester Tragedy: Understanding The Big Picture
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- The Real Aim of Trump’s Trip to Saudi Arabia by ROBERT FISK
- Slavery Now: Migrant Labor in the Persian Gulf and Saudi Arabia by CHRISTIANE SALIBA
- When Israeli Fighter Jets Almost Killed Nehru by VIJAY PRASHAD
- JDL PARTNERS WITH SOLDIERS OF ODIN ON ‘AD HOC’ BASIS
- Arrest of Palestinians for Potential Terror Attacks Brings New Meaning to ‘Minority Report’
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Europe
By Glenn Greenwald THE DECISION BY U.K. voters to leave the EU is such a glaring repudiation of the wisdom and relevance of elite political and media institutions that — for once — their failures have become a prominent part of the storyline. Media reaction to … Continue reading
Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals – Matilda Battersby 28 Dec. 2014
He might have been a staunch protector of the British Empire, but the British Prime Minister had a love of the Orient and Islam The family of Sir Winston Churchill urged him to “fight against” the desire to convert to … Continue reading
Before the continent started banning hijab, European aristocrats used to change their names to Abdullah and Muhammad, and going to the local mosque was the latest trend.
The world is entering a period where once-robust democracies have grown fragile. Now is the time to figure out where we went wrong. Source
The majority vote by Britons to leave the European Union was an act of raw democracy. Millions of ordinary people refused to be bullied, intimidated and dismissed with open contempt by their presumed betters in the major parties, the leaders … Continue reading
The enraged liberal reaction to the Brexit vote is in full flood. The anger is pathological – and helps to shed light on why a majority of Britons voted for leaving the European Union, just as earlier a majority of … Continue reading
Isis: In a borderless world, the days when we could fight foreign wars and be safe at home may be long gone – Robert Fisk
Early in 2014, Isis released one of its first videos. Largely unseen in Europe, it had neither the slick, cutting-edge professionalism of its later execution tapes nor the haunting â€œnasheedâ€ music that accompanies most of its propaganda. Instead, a hand-held … Continue reading