- Barr: Mueller found no proof Trump campaign conspired with Russia March 25, 2019
- Russia probe 'an illegal takedown that failed': Trump March 24, 2019
- Mueller ends Trump-Russia probe: All the latest updates March 24, 2019
- Is Thailand's election democratic? March 24, 2019
- Mali sacks top army chiefs, dissolves militia after scores killed March 24, 2019
- Venezuela in crisis: All the latest updates March 24, 2019
- Royal court adviser fired over Khashoggi killing 'not on trial' March 24, 2019
- Viking Sky arrives at Norway port after near disaster March 24, 2019
- Comoros islanders head to the polls in presidential election March 24, 2019
- Thailand elections: Military-backed party takes lead March 24, 2019
- Bring Our Troops Home Kentucky Targets Mitch McConnell With Bloodhound Ad
- ‘Shock & Awe’? 16 Years Later, Who Won the Iraq War?
- Trump Wants Brazil in NATO – To Help Oust Maduro?
- Trump’s Record Spy Budget – What Do We Really Get For $86 Billion?
- The Iran Obsession Keeps Getting Worse
- Trump To Leave 1,000 Troops In Syria? What’s the Strategy?
- Senate Votes To End Yemen War… Will Trump Veto?
- 42 Organizations Urge Support for AUMF Repeal
- The Irrelevancy of Cable News on the Yemen Vote
- Support HR1004: The Prohibiting Unauthorized Military Action in Venezuela Act
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Complete PM Imran Khan Address To The Nation On Pakistan Striking India
- The Serena Williams cartoon exposes Australia’s ignorance on race – Alana Lentin
- Flashback: Checking his privilege: A response to Tal Fortgang – By Neal Schindler
- Flashback: Dear Privileged-at-Princeton: You. Are. Privileged. And Meritocracy Is a Myth. By BRIANA PAYTON May 6, 2014 (Response to Tal Fortang)
- Flashback: Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege – Tal Fortang – 2.May.14
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Europe
By Glenn Greenwald THE DECISION BY U.K. voters to leave the EU is such a glaring repudiation of the wisdom and relevance of elite political and media institutions that — for once — their failures have become a prominent part of the storyline. Media reaction to … Continue reading
Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals – Matilda Battersby 28 Dec. 2014
He might have been a staunch protector of the British Empire, but the British Prime Minister had a love of the Orient and Islam The family of Sir Winston Churchill urged him to “fight against” the desire to convert to … Continue reading
Before the continent started banning hijab, European aristocrats used to change their names to Abdullah and Muhammad, and going to the local mosque was the latest trend.
The world is entering a period where once-robust democracies have grown fragile. Now is the time to figure out where we went wrong. Source
The majority vote by Britons to leave the European Union was an act of raw democracy. Millions of ordinary people refused to be bullied, intimidated and dismissed with open contempt by their presumed betters in the major parties, the leaders … Continue reading
The enraged liberal reaction to the Brexit vote is in full flood. The anger is pathological – and helps to shed light on why a majority of Britons voted for leaving the European Union, just as earlier a majority of … Continue reading
Isis: In a borderless world, the days when we could fight foreign wars and be safe at home may be long gone – Robert Fisk
Early in 2014, Isis released one of its first videos. Largely unseen in Europe, it had neither the slick, cutting-edge professionalism of its later execution tapes nor the haunting â€œnasheedâ€ music that accompanies most of its propaganda. Instead, a hand-held … Continue reading
Terrorism is great for business if youâ€™re in the business of growing the government leviathan. The bodies in Paris are not yet buried, while the vultures with dollar signs (and pounds and Euros, etc) in their eyes have already swooped … Continue reading
As France enters yet another period of mourning, Lebanon is just emerging from one. Not that you probably heard anything about it. Chris Graham reports. If you didnâ€™t know better, you could be excused for believing that the planning behind … Continue reading