- Poland is turning authoritarian July 22, 2017
- Al-Aqsa: UN slams Israel killings of young Palestinians July 22, 2017
- Egypt sentences 28 to death over top prosecutor killing July 22, 2017
- Brexit: A threat to Britain's food security? July 22, 2017
- Mexico violence peaks with over 2,200 murders in June July 22, 2017
- Will the GCC crisis be resolved soon? July 22, 2017
- Joko Widodo: Police should shoot suspected drug dealers July 22, 2017
- Severe storms lash New Zealandâ€™s South Island July 22, 2017
- Saad al-Kaabi: 'The blockade has made Qatar stronger' July 22, 2017
- Sheikh Tamim: Any talks must respect Qatar sovereignty July 22, 2017
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking… Ron Paul Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter
- At Every Door by Kathy Kelly
- 40,000 Civilians Dead In Mosul?
- Rep. Walter Jones Appeals to President Trump To Get US Out of Afghanistan
- New Survey: Americans Afraid of Major War. Whose Fault?
- William Astore on Silencing War Criticism
- Four Major Famines – Unintended Consequences Of US Foreign Policy
- Can Tillerson Referee the Qatar/Saudi Crisis?
- Ray McGovern’s Day in Court
- Ron Paul on Mosul: Another ‘Mission Accomplished’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- It doesn’t matter that an Arab will play Aladdin
- U.S. Misreads Pakistan’s Antifragility by L. ALI KHAN
- Did You Know that Jihad is in the Bible?
- The man who brought peace between the Bloods and the Crips in his California mosque.
- London acid attacks: Men on mopeds hurl substance at five victims in 90-minute rampage, say police
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Ideaology
Pakistan thrives on disorder and adversity, pursuing Nassim Taleb’s notion of antifragility. In India, Pakistan is bemoaned as a failed terrorist state. In Washington D.C., Pakistan is smeared as a duplicitous state, a posturing friend in the guise of a … Continue reading
On May 16, 2014, when the result of the Indian general election was announced, I was in Israel for a lecture tour. Narendra Modi’s victory prompted me to spend that day in Jaffa, the ancient port city in the southern … Continue reading
There has been a long-standing demand among Zionists, Jews dedicated to a homeland for the Jews scattered throughout the world. After World War I, the British government sent Lord Balfour in 1917 to grant the Zionists a part of Palestine … Continue reading
After the attack on Resham Khan and her cousin Jameel Muhktar, some Muslim residents of east London have been afraid to leave their homes Resham Khan had plans to do modeling work before she and her cousin were attacked A … Continue reading
TORONTO: Jewish supremacist brownshirts form alliance with “neo-Nazi motorcycle club” over shared hatred of Muslims https://t.co/hDCT6gwRkN pic.twitter.com/aUo60GDKDn — David Sheen (@davidsheen) May 10, 2017 The images of Soldiers of Odin (SOO) that have made the news and been circulated across … Continue reading
Financial meltdown, environmental disaster and even the rise of Donald Trump – neoliberalism has played its part in them all. Why has the left failed to come up with an alternative? ‘No alternative’ … Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher at … Continue reading
With the US election now decided and Donald Trump President it’s interesting watching the fallout asking how this could ever have happened. I read an article last week that provided some insight. “Behind 2016’s Turmoil, a Crisis of White Identity” … Continue reading