- Donald Trump comes to power, in the White House and online January 21, 2017
- Gambia's Yahya Jammeh confirms he will step down January 21, 2017
- Women's March on Washington kicks off Down Under January 21, 2017
- Mattis, Kelly sworn in as first Trump cabinet members January 21, 2017
- US: Deadly air strike in Syria hits al-Qaeda camp January 20, 2017
- Donald Trump sworn in as 45th US president January 20, 2017
- Austrian police arrest 'terror' suspect planning attack January 20, 2017
- Kazakhstan confirms H5 bird flu in wild swans January 20, 2017
- Transcript: Donald Trump inauguration speech in full January 20, 2017
- Trump administration to 'empower' US police forces January 20, 2017
- We’re Still Here, 1/20/17, Consumed Most of All by Our Fears
- McCain’s $5 Trillion Military Budget: Will It Make America Great Again?
- Peace Out, Obama
- Obama Expands Surveillance Powers on His Way Out
- Peter Van Buren asks: Would You Have Chelsea Manning’s Courage When Called?
- Ron Paul on Executive Power in the Age of Trump
- Kerry: Inappropriate for Trump to Directly Comment on Other Nations’ Policies
- Antiwar And Anti-Violence: The Revolutionary Martin Luther King, Jr.
- So How’s That Coalition Thing Working Out in Afghanistan?
- Ron Paul on the Tillerson Hearing: Will Trump Have A Neocon Foreign Policy?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Dont normalise Hate!
- 70.5% of the 193 UN member nations recognise the State of Palestine http://aje.io/x79m
- India’s High Court Favors Nationalism Over Democracy – Noah Feldman
- Palestinian child detainee has leg amputation after being hit by an Israeli jeep
- White saviours must stop speaking over Arab women
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: India
India’s constitutional democracy has always struggled to tame the country’s religious and caste divisions, especially during elections. The Supreme Court of India has now issued an important ruling that makes things worse, not better. On the surface, the court struck … Continue reading
RJ Naved from Radio Mirchi, popular for his witty segment ‘Murga’, released a video of a social experiment he conducted recently in Delhi. The video, that has since gone viral, shows him pretending to stir communal tension between Hindus and Muslims. … Continue reading
The conception of a representative government that would enable the devolution of administrative responsibilities to districts and villages; a socialist system in which the state would control theÂ means of production so as to ensure the fairest distribution of goods, power, … Continue reading
The Indian government has covered up hundreds of cases of human rights abuses, including extrajudicial killings, torture and enforced disappearances in the disputed territory of Kashmir, a new report has alleged. Khurram Parvez, programme coordinator of Jammu Kashmir Coalition of … Continue reading
On the surface, Indiaâ€™s policy arc towards Pakistan is puzzling. Every episode of domestic terrorism, like Gurdaspur, is followed by sharp rebukes but little proof. The Indian government always promises a â€œdisproportionate and unpredictableâ€ response, whips up war hysteria, but … Continue reading
A lane, a narrow passage to Jallianwala Bagh Garden inside the old city of Amritsar, in the state of Punjab. It is a monument now, one of the testaments to madness and crimes committed by the British Empire during its … Continue reading