- Senator Leila de Lima arrested in the Philippines February 24, 2017
- Syria talks hit nag before opening ceremony in Geneva February 24, 2017
- Turkey-backed rebels in 'near full control' of Al Bab February 23, 2017
- Iraqi forces take control of Mosul Airport February 23, 2017
- Mexico voices 'irritation' as top Trump envoys visit February 23, 2017
- After bloodbath, Sufis defy fear with message of unity February 23, 2017
- Can the latest round of talks end the Syrian conflict? February 23, 2017
- Calls for calm ahead of anti-migrant Pretoria rally February 23, 2017
- Somali president names Hassan Ali Khaire prime minister February 23, 2017
- Ex-IMF boss Rato sentenced to jail for embezzlement February 23, 2017
- Shock Poll: Is Russia Friend Or Foe?
- Ron Paul: End Unlimited Presidential War Power
- CIA Weapons Pause In Syria – Are We Backing Off… Or Escalating?
- Ambassador Nikki Haley Is Completely Clueless
- Ron Paul on McMaster To NSC – More Troops To Middle East?
- The US Military’s Limited Critique of Itself Ensures Future Disasters
- Daniel McAdams: Trump’s NSC Pick McMaster Is a Major Hawk
- Ron Paul on More Troops: Why Trump’s ISIS Strategy Will Fail
- Trump’s Foreign Policy: The Good and the Bad in His First 30 Days
- The Cancer of War: US Used Depleted Uranium in Syria
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Why Isn’t Anyone Talking About The Radicalization of Whites?
- Trump Can’t Make America Great Again without Immigrants – Juan Cole
- Left Protests While Trump Junks Obama’s Global Immigration Plan
- Dont normalise Hate!
- 70.5% of the 193 UN member nations recognise the State of Palestine http://aje.io/x79m
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: India
India’s constitutional democracy has always struggled to tame the country’s religious and caste divisions, especially during elections. The Supreme Court of India has now issued an important ruling that makes things worse, not better. On the surface, the court struck … Continue reading
RJ Naved from Radio Mirchi, popular for his witty segment ‘Murga’, released a video of a social experiment he conducted recently in Delhi. The video, that has since gone viral, shows him pretending to stir communal tension between Hindus and Muslims. … Continue reading
The conception of a representative government that would enable the devolution of administrative responsibilities to districts and villages; a socialist system in which the state would control theÂ means of production so as to ensure the fairest distribution of goods, power, … Continue reading
The Indian government has covered up hundreds of cases of human rights abuses, including extrajudicial killings, torture and enforced disappearances in the disputed territory of Kashmir, a new report has alleged. Khurram Parvez, programme coordinator of Jammu Kashmir Coalition of … Continue reading
On the surface, Indiaâ€™s policy arc towards Pakistan is puzzling. Every episode of domestic terrorism, like Gurdaspur, is followed by sharp rebukes but little proof. The Indian government always promises a â€œdisproportionate and unpredictableâ€ response, whips up war hysteria, but … Continue reading
A lane, a narrow passage to Jallianwala Bagh Garden inside the old city of Amritsar, in the state of Punjab. It is a monument now, one of the testaments to madness and crimes committed by the British Empire during its … Continue reading