- Iraq: Deadly Basra protests spread to other cities July 16, 2018
- What will be Russia's World Cup legacy? July 16, 2018
- Putin triumphs over Trump at US-Russia summit July 16, 2018
- Trump-Putin summit brings end to frosty US-Russia relations July 16, 2018
- US ready for direct talks with Afghan Taliban July 16, 2018
- Journalist tried for reporting on Rohingya deaths testifies July 16, 2018
- Death toll rises in southern Iraq protests July 16, 2018
- Palestinians demand Israel return bodies of loved ones July 16, 2018
- Iran takes US to ICJ over re-imposed sanctions July 16, 2018
- Cornel West: 'Obama was never the revolutionary Mandela was' July 16, 2018
- Trump-Putin Summit Success: Neocons Furious!
- Climb Down From the Summit of Hostile Propaganda
- PBS Series, The Vietnam War, Receives Emmy Nomination. Should It?
- Strzok Hoisted on His Own Petard
- Legalized Groping: Court Grants TSA the Right To Assault You
- A Call to Ease Tensions Between the Nuclear Superpowers
- Scholars Demand Mideast Settlement Now
- Trump Hammers NATO. Good! Let’s Get Out!
- New START and the Helsinki Summit
- From North Korea to NATO – Diplomacy… Or More Deception?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: India
India wants to reap the benefits of Islamophobia from which the world is suffering…. the Indian government has to reconcile its own people to body bags coming from Kashmir…. If the Indian people were told the truth that Kashmiris don’t … Continue reading
Yes Roy is right, if New Delhi is serious in filing a case against her and Geelani, they must first file it against the first prime minister of India, Hashim Qureshi quotes Nehru’s speeches which, by today’s New Delhi logic, … Continue reading
During the dark years of Nazi rule in Germany, there were Germans who overcame their fears of the Schutzstaffel, or SS – a paramilitary organisation under Adolf Hitler and his Nazi Party – and Gestapo, the state secret police, to … Continue reading
Jimi Mistry and Kristin Kreuk in Partition (2007) | IMDb The cinematic experience is a gratifying hoax, predicated on a suspension of disbelief. We are convinced that all the disparate elements contributing to the production of a filmic experience – … Continue reading