- Ethiopia: The new China? July 15, 2018
- Trump, Putin set to meet in shadow of US election hack charges July 15, 2018
- What should we expect from the Trump-Putin summit in Helsinki? July 15, 2018
- Fans in Paris, Zagreb revel in thrilling World Cup final July 15, 2018
- Pakistan: Death toll rises to 149 in Mastung attack July 15, 2018
- 'Like twins': Gaza mourns teenage boys killed in Israeli air raid July 15, 2018
- Protests erupt in Chicago after black man fatally shot by police July 15, 2018
- UN: All-out war narrowly avoided after Israel-Hamas ceasefire July 15, 2018
- France beat Croatia to win World Cup 2018 July 15, 2018
- Donald Trump calls European Union a 'foe' July 15, 2018
- PBS Series, The Vietnam War, Receives Emmy Nomination. Should It?
- Strzok Hoisted on His Own Petard
- Legalized Groping: Court Grants TSA the Right To Assault You
- A Call to Ease Tensions Between the Nuclear Superpowers
- Scholars Demand Mideast Settlement Now
- Trump Hammers NATO. Good! Let’s Get Out!
- New START and the Helsinki Summit
- From North Korea to NATO – Diplomacy… Or More Deception?
- Tribute to Robert Parry, Investigative Journalist and Patriot
- PC Media Projects Their Racial Bigotry Onto Ron Paul
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Egypt
Let me come back to the story about Zhou Enlai, the Chinese Communist leader. When asked what he thought about the French Revolution, he famously answered: â€œItâ€™s too early to say.â€ This was considered a typical piece of ancient Chinese … Continue reading
For the first time in the history of the world, a coup is not a coup. The army take over, depose and imprison the democratically elected president, suspend the constitution, arrest the usual suspects, close down television stations and mass … Continue reading
Robert Fisk – The army is built from both sides of Egyptâ€™s divide â€“ yet must now keep them apart
The army’s in charge. Call it a coup, if you like. But the Egyptian military – or the infamous â€œSupreme Council of the Armed Forcesâ€ as we must again call it – is now running Egypt. By threat at first … Continue reading
RAND_MG246Â Full Paper Alternative Link
Tel Aviv, Washington and NATO are taking advantage of the upheavals in the Arab World. Not only are they fighting against the legitimate aspirations of the Arab people, they are manipulating the Arab geo-political landscape as part of their strategy to control Eurasia.
Is Tripoli being set up for a civil war to justify U.S. and NATO military intervention in oil-rich Libya?
Are the talks about sanctions a prelude to an Iraq-like intervention? Continue reading
The docile, supine, unregenerative, cringing Arabs of Orientalism have transformed themselves into fighters for the freedom, liberty and dignity which we Westerners have always assumed it was our unique role to play in the world. One after another, our satraps are falling, and the people we paid them to control are making their own history â€“ our right to meddle in their affairs (which we will, of course, continue to exercise) has been diminished for ever. Continue reading