- Poland is turning authoritarian July 22, 2017
- Al-Aqsa: UN slams Israel killings of young Palestinians July 22, 2017
- Egypt sentences 28 to death over top prosecutor killing July 22, 2017
- Brexit: A threat to Britain's food security? July 22, 2017
- Mexico violence peaks with over 2,200 murders in June July 22, 2017
- Will the GCC crisis be resolved soon? July 22, 2017
- Joko Widodo: Police should shoot suspected drug dealers July 22, 2017
- Severe storms lash New Zealandâ€™s South Island July 22, 2017
- Saad al-Kaabi: 'The blockade has made Qatar stronger' July 22, 2017
- Sheikh Tamim: Any talks must respect Qatar sovereignty July 22, 2017
- Syria Gas Attack and Russian Election Hacking… Ron Paul Debunking Fake News With Scott Ritter
- At Every Door by Kathy Kelly
- 40,000 Civilians Dead In Mosul?
- Rep. Walter Jones Appeals to President Trump To Get US Out of Afghanistan
- New Survey: Americans Afraid of Major War. Whose Fault?
- William Astore on Silencing War Criticism
- Four Major Famines – Unintended Consequences Of US Foreign Policy
- Can Tillerson Referee the Qatar/Saudi Crisis?
- Ray McGovern’s Day in Court
- Ron Paul on Mosul: Another ‘Mission Accomplished’
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- It doesn’t matter that an Arab will play Aladdin
- U.S. Misreads Pakistan’s Antifragility by L. ALI KHAN
- Did You Know that Jihad is in the Bible?
- The man who brought peace between the Bloods and the Crips in his California mosque.
- London acid attacks: Men on mopeds hurl substance at five victims in 90-minute rampage, say police
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Egypt
“US quietly partners with neo-Nazis in Ukraine, fascists in Egypt, and al-Qaeda in Syria” Imagine if protesters â€“ supported by Russia â€“ established an encampment in front of the US Capitol, threw Molotov cocktails into government buildings, fired guns at … Continue reading
The Crises in Syria, Lebanon and Egypt: The Plan to â€˜Divide and Conquerâ€™ the Middle East and Why All Roads Lead to Tehran
Western media has accused the Syrian government of launching a chemical attack in an area east of Damascus that killed hundreds of civilians.Â It is the same accusations they had on Saddam Hussein who allegedly ordered a chemical attack in … Continue reading
The Egyptian crucible has broken. The â€œunityâ€ of Egypt â€“ that all-embracing, patriotic, essential glue that has bound the nation together since the overthrow of the monarchy in 1952 and the rule of Nasser â€“ has melted amid the massacres, … Continue reading
Do I single out the New York Times? No, it is a microcosm of the thinking, planning, and assumptions of US Imperialism, itself having invariably a Janus-faced position, looking and acting simultaneously outward and inward, mounting a global framework of … Continue reading
The rebirth of the Egyptian revolution ushered in the death of the first Muslim Brotherhood government.Â But some near-sighted analysts limit the events of Egypt to aÂ military coup.Â Yes, the military is desperately trying to stay relevant â€” given theÂ enormous initiative of … Continue reading
The Generals have done it again! Egyptâ€™s president, Mohamed Morsi, was deposed one year after being democratically elected by the Egyptian people. For those opposed to Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood (MB), the move by the military is seen as … Continue reading