- Lieberman: Abbas seeks to spark new Israeli-Hamas war June 22, 2017
- Iraq PM: Mosul liberation to be announced in few days June 22, 2017
- What can be done to stop cultural genocide? June 22, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates June 22, 2017
- Trump does not want a 'poor person' in cabinet role June 22, 2017
- South Africa court allows secret Zuma confidence vote June 22, 2017
- Qatar Airways seeks to buy stakes in American Airlines June 22, 2017
- Egypt renews detention of Al Jazeera's Mahmoud Hussein June 22, 2017
- Iran calls on Riyadh to free Saudi-detained 'fishermen' June 22, 2017
- UK police: Anti-Muslim crimes skyrocket in Manchester June 22, 2017
- Russia/Iran Sanctions Delayed In House: Policy Change… or Deep State Pressure?
- NATO F-16 Buzzes Russian Defense Minister’s Plane
- Ron Paul Interviews Edward Snowden: Security… or Surveillance?
- ‘Would You Like a Drink of Water?’ Please Ask a Yemeni Child
- Playing Nuclear Chicken – or is it Russian Roulette?
- My Dreams Seek Revenge: Hiroshima
- Escalation! US Hits Syrian Jet, Russia Cuts Communications
- America’s Real Loss of Prestige and Leadership Abroad
- Peter Van Buren on Moral Injury and Hooper’s War
- Where Is Israel’s Anti-Establishment Leader?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Lawrence of Arabia’s comments on Ummah’s breakup
- Why the campaign against Qatar is doomed
- Lone Wolves? Mad Men? definitely not terrorists right…?
- 700 Palestinian children are arrested and prosecuted in the Israeli military court system each year
- 1967: Zionist Terrorist forced Egyptian soldiers to dig graves before executing them…
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Egypt
“US quietly partners with neo-Nazis in Ukraine, fascists in Egypt, and al-Qaeda in Syria” Imagine if protesters â€“ supported by Russia â€“ established an encampment in front of the US Capitol, threw Molotov cocktails into government buildings, fired guns at … Continue reading
The Crises in Syria, Lebanon and Egypt: The Plan to â€˜Divide and Conquerâ€™ the Middle East and Why All Roads Lead to Tehran
Western media has accused the Syrian government of launching a chemical attack in an area east of Damascus that killed hundreds of civilians.Â It is the same accusations they had on Saddam Hussein who allegedly ordered a chemical attack in … Continue reading
The Egyptian crucible has broken. The â€œunityâ€ of Egypt â€“ that all-embracing, patriotic, essential glue that has bound the nation together since the overthrow of the monarchy in 1952 and the rule of Nasser â€“ has melted amid the massacres, … Continue reading
Do I single out the New York Times? No, it is a microcosm of the thinking, planning, and assumptions of US Imperialism, itself having invariably a Janus-faced position, looking and acting simultaneously outward and inward, mounting a global framework of … Continue reading
The rebirth of the Egyptian revolution ushered in the death of the first Muslim Brotherhood government.Â But some near-sighted analysts limit the events of Egypt to aÂ military coup.Â Yes, the military is desperately trying to stay relevant â€” given theÂ enormous initiative of … Continue reading
The Generals have done it again! Egyptâ€™s president, Mohamed Morsi, was deposed one year after being democratically elected by the Egyptian people. For those opposed to Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood (MB), the move by the military is seen as … Continue reading