- Man arrested after car crashes into UK parliament barrier August 14, 2018
- Cuba proposes biggest constitutional reform in decades August 14, 2018
- Turkey crisis: Erdogan vows to boycott US electronics August 14, 2018
- Australian archbishop avoids prison after concealing child abuse August 14, 2018
- Egypt: Five years since 'Rabaa massacre' August 14, 2018
- Philippines: Tens of thousands displaced in deadly floods August 14, 2018
- Egypt marks five years since 'Rabaa massacre' August 14, 2018
- Trump calls ex-White House aide 'wacky' and a 'lowlife' August 14, 2018
- Argentina ex-leader Kirchner appears in court over corruption August 14, 2018
- FBI agent fired over 'anti-Trump texts' August 14, 2018
- Peter Van Buren on Tucker Carlson About His Lifetime Ban by Twitter
- Why Does Facebook Use NATO To Help Censor Users?
- The US Is Deeply Complicit in Saudi Coalition Crimes in Yemen
- Bear Witness to American War Crimes
- The Pathetic US Response to the Latest Saudi Massacre
- Pompeo Slaps On Major Russia Sanctions… Over Unproven UK Poisoning!
- Peter Van Buren on Consortium News Radio Talks Whistleblowing and His Lifetime Twitter Ban
- Israeli Peace Activist Uri Avnery Hospitalized in Critical Condition
- What if a #MAGA Guy Ate Twitter’s Face?
- Senate Moves To Seize The Internet – Do We Need More Government Censorship?
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
Category Archives: Religion of Abraham
What may be the world’s oldest fragments of the Koran have been found by the University of Birmingham. Radiocarbon dating found the manuscript to be at least 1,370 years old, making it among the earliest in existence. The pages of … Continue reading
KARACHI, Pakistan â€” WHEN I go to buy my drinking water, I donâ€™t ask for water. I ask for NestlÃ©. Then I drive home with five 20-liter plastic bottles and make sure that we make every cup of tea, and … Continue reading
A hundred years ago, it would have been unimaginable to have a pair of Muslim men enter a cafe or a public transportation vehicle, and then blow themselves up, killing dozens. Or to massacre the staff of a satirical magazine … Continue reading
Karl Marx once observed that ancient Greek art, rooted in GreekÂ mythology, still constituted for modern people â€œa source of aesthetic enjoyment and in certain respects prevails as the standard and model beyond attainment.â€ He asked: â€œWhy should the social childhood … Continue reading
Motto: verse from Colossians 3:22: â€œSlaves, obey your masters.â€ It is Easter and I am mourning for all those hundreds of millions, perhaps billions, who were forced to â€˜die for Jesusâ€™â€¦ They vanished so the Christian dogma of some crucified … Continue reading