- Zimbabwe: What's happening? November 19, 2017
- Turkey, Russia and Iran meet to discuss Syria November 19, 2017
- Mugabe to meet army generals after mass protests November 19, 2017
- Protests and riots as Greece remembers student uprising November 19, 2017
- Qatar-Gulf crisis: All the latest updates November 19, 2017
- Manus Island: Australia pulling the media strings November 19, 2017
- Gerry Adams to step down as Sinn Fein leader next year November 19, 2017
- Trump's foreign policy: Follow the money November 19, 2017
- Five things you need to know about Zimbabwe November 19, 2017
- Saad Hariri will be in Lebanon 'by Wednesday' November 19, 2017
- Peter Van Buren: Soldier Boy, for Veteran’s Day
- The Real Cost Of War: Three Times More Than The Government Admits
- Dennis Kucinich Discusses the ‘Permanent Government’ Behind US Foreign Intervention
- National Defense versus Global (In)Security
- Rep. John Duncan: There Is Nothing Patriotic or Conservative About Our Bloated Defense Budget
- War on ISIS – Whose Side Are We Really On?
- Thank You, Ed Herman
- Kochs Spend Big On Foreign Policy Realism… Should Neocons Be Worried?
- Ron Paul asks: Is Trump Getting a Bad Rap On His Asia Trip?
- Saudi Escalation: Lebanon and Yemen in the Crosshairs
Khanfactor ShopMake Custom Gifts at CafePress
- Two Meetings: Arafat and Rabin by URI AVNERY
- How the Saudi Plot to Topple the Lebanese Government Backfired by ROBERT FISK
- Why the Anti-Corruption Drive in Saudi Arabia is Doomed to Fail by PATRICK COCKBURN
- Israel Lobby is Slowly Being Dragged Into the Light by JONATHAN COOK
- Yemen’s Children Are Being Shelled While the World Sits Back By Kristine Beckerle
- "Times New Roman"
- 110);font-family:"Noto Serif"
- kf presents
- Middle East
- Not Terrorism
- Religion of Abraham
- Saudi Arabia
- South Asia
- South style="color:rgb(61
Category Archives: Religion of Abraham
An Australian MP’s burqa-wearing stunt this week won’t be last time this issue will come up. But under the veil of the Western preoccupation with head covering, what is this really about? This week, Australia’s far-right One Nation party leader … Continue reading
Emir Abdelkader was a Muslim, Sufi, sheikh, humanist, protector of his people against Western barbarism, protector of Christians against Muslim barbarism, so noble that Abe Lincoln sent him a pair of Colt pistols Muslim historians claim Abdelkader saved 15,000 Christians, … Continue reading
American Islamophobia is as old as Plymouth Rock. But we’ve never seen anything quite like this before. They are “terrorist savages” and “mongrels,” part of the “rubbish from the desperate and criminal populations of the Third World” who have “backfilled” … Continue reading
What have Muslims ever done for America? If your sole source of information were Donald Trump, youâ€™d think that the answer was not much â€“ apart from murdering its citizens and trying to destroy its values. The Republican presidential hopeful … Continue reading
What may be the world’s oldest fragments of the Koran have been found by the University of Birmingham. Radiocarbon dating found the manuscript to be at least 1,370 years old, making it among the earliest in existence. The pages of … Continue reading